PDA

View Full Version : Lol... IRS gives preferential treatment to shady Obama Foundation...

Micketto
05-29-2013, 11:45 AM
Forget that the Barack H. Obama Foundation is linked to a genocidal regime, and illegally advertised itself as "non-profit".
Forget that the IRS is directing extra scrutiny to all things "Republican", in this miserably corrupt administration....

The IRS' own Lois Lerner gives this shady charity tax-exempt status within 1 month of filing.
Which came 2 1/2 years after the charity was created by Obama's half-brother in Nairobi.

Soooooo.... she backdated their tax-exempt status 2 1/2 years so they wouldn't have to pay taxes on any contributions they received.

That is illegal !

What arrogance. What ridiculous corruption. What an embarrassing joke this entire administration is.

But the problem is the Tea Party, ffs.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/05/breaking-irs-gave-preferential-treatment-to-malik-obamas-charity-now-found-linked-to-terrorism-genocide/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1384925/Barack-Obamas-brother-accused-fraud-charity-set-family-name.html

Cigar
05-29-2013, 11:49 AM
http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i52/5/4/26/frabz-Heres-a-shovel-Keep-digging-f24f32.jpg

bladimz
05-29-2013, 12:06 PM
http://www.politicususa.com/gop-scandal-falls-irs-targeted-liberals-2012.html

Another GOP Obama Scandal Falls Apart as It Is Revealed the IRS also Targeted Liberals

...Reuters has obtained part of a yet to be released report from the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA) that confirms that the IRS was targeting groups on the left and right who focused their activities on advocating for expanding or limiting of the size of the government. The report also states that the screening process was not influenced by the Obama administration, and that none of the groups screened were denied tax exempt status.

Without the claims of a partisan witch hunt against conservative groups, this latest Republican fueled Obama scandal is set to lose all of its sizzle.

The real reason why Republicans are desperately trying to drum up a scandal here is because they don’t want the IRS forcing their dark money groups to pay taxes. The IRS is threatening their Citizens United fueled political slush fund, and Republicans want it to stop. Republicans are trying to bully the IRS into backing off.

It turns out that Obama isn’t Richard Nixon after all. He wasn’t using the IRS to attack his enemies. In their own bungling way, the IRS was trying to deal with the problems caused by the Supreme Court’s Citizens United decision. First, Benghazi crashes and burns, and now the IRS scandal could be fading fast.

Putting it all into context kind of takes all the sting out of GOP ranting.

Mainecoons
05-29-2013, 12:09 PM
You think your rant is going to change things?

Good luck.

:grin:

Micketto
05-29-2013, 12:12 PM
http://www.politicususa.com/gop-scandal-falls-irs-targeted-liberals-2012.html

Putting it all into context kind of takes all the sting out of GOP ranting.

So the admissions, resignations and "pleading the 5th" are all fake ?

An opinion piece from Politicus? Really?

lol...

bladimz
05-29-2013, 12:33 PM
You think your rant is going to change things?

Good luck.

:grin:Not my rant, and no. It won't change things, the regressives don't want anything to change.

bladimz
05-29-2013, 12:36 PM
So the admissions, resignations and "pleading the 5th" are all fake ?

An opinion piece from Politicus? Really?

lol...
Never said it was fake. The regressives are being totally disingenuous in intimating that the IRS was targeting specifically and only at tea party organizations. Do you deny? And if so, why?

Micketto
05-29-2013, 12:40 PM
Never said it was fake. The regressives are being totally disingenuous in intimating that the IRS was targeting specifically and only at tea party organizations. Do you deny? And if so, why?

I don't know of any group that claims they were only focusing on the Tea Party.
I doubt you do either.

Anyway... those admissions and resignation were very real.

bladimz
05-29-2013, 01:01 PM
I don't know of any group that claims they were only focusing on the Tea Party.
I doubt you do either.I don't know of any specific group that makes that claim, but what's important is the perception that it was only the right-wing groups that were targeted. That's what the Regressives have on their side right now and that's the way they want it. For as long as they can.

Anyway... those admissions and resignation were very real.Yes they were. Very real. And for good reason.

Ravi
05-29-2013, 02:58 PM
Anyone that is involved in politicking should be extremely scrutinized before being given tax exempt status. If they should be given it at all.

Micketto
05-29-2013, 03:14 PM
Anyone that is involved in politicking should be extremely scrutinized before being given tax exempt status. If they should be given it at all.

Absolutely. "Tax-exempt" is a position everyone wants to be in.

The seemingly one-sided targeting is the problem for me.

But this story, of the foreign-run, shady charity with murderous ties getting approval so darn quickly, with NO scrutinizing, and the illegal 2 1/2 year backdating of it's status.... all because it's Obama's family.... is just poetry for the GOP.

The ammo couldn't get any better.

bladimz
05-29-2013, 03:59 PM
Absolutely. "Tax-exempt" is a position everyone wants to be in.

The seemingly one-sided targeting is the problem for me.

But this story, of the foreign-run, shady charity with murderous ties getting approval so darn quickly, with NO scrutinizing, and the illegal 2 1/2 year backdating of it's status.... all because it's Obama's family.... is just poetry for the GOP.

The ammo couldn't get any better.It'll be interesting to see how that all plays out.

Aside from the two links that you provided, every single link i could find refers to the very same story, line for line, word for word. I would hope there'd more on this. Maybe later.

bladimz
05-29-2013, 04:00 PM
Churches especially. God wants nothing to do with politics.