PDA

View Full Version : Conservative Activist Advises GOP: Ignore Hispanics, Go For White Voters Instead.

Cigar
05-30-2013, 07:04 AM
The Republican Party should ditch any attempts to reach out to the Hispanic vote and instead focus on courting more white voters. That’s the advice of longtime conservative activist Phyllis Schlafly.

While appearing this week on the Focus Today radio program, Schlafly told host Perry Atkinson that the recent attempts by the GOP to reach out to Hispanic voters through immigration reform constitutes a “great myth” because immigrants are unlikely to vote conservative anyway.

“The Hispanics who come in like this are going to vote Democrat,” she said. “There isn’t the slightest bit of evidence that they are going to vote Republican.”

“The people the Republicans should reach out to are the white votes — the white voters who didn’t vote in the last election. There are millions of them. I think when you have an establishment-run nomination system, they give us a series of losers, which they’ve given us with Dole, McCain, and Romney and they give us people who don’t connect with the grassroots.”

Read more: http://www.mediaite.com/tv/conservative-activist-advises-gop-ignore-hispanics-go-for-white-voters-instead/

Republicans still don't get it .... :rollseyes:

Common
05-30-2013, 07:47 AM
Hes right they are not going to vote republican even if the gop is instrumental in getting them legal and heres why.
Latinos will be in the lower socio economic scale. They will be minimum wage workers for the most part and the gop is not favorable to the working class especially the minimum wage worker. Eventually all those low paid latinos are going to be organized Union wise and that again is not a republican thing. The gop is damned if they do or dont on this issue.
Independent whites are whats keeping the prize from Republicans, independents that dont have financial or social reasons to vote republican.

Cigar
05-30-2013, 07:51 AM
... and they have long Memories ... just like all the other Minority Groups. :wink:

Mister D
05-30-2013, 08:02 AM
... and they have long Memories ... just like all the other Minority Groups. :wink:

And they don't particulary care for blacks. :wink:

Mister D
05-30-2013, 08:03 AM
Hes right they are not going to vote republican even if the gop is instrumental in getting them legal and heres why.
Latinos will be in the lower socio economic scale. They will be minimum wage workers for the most part and the gop is not favorable to the working class especially the minimum wage worker. Eventually all those low paid latinos are going to be organized Union wise and that again is not a republican thing. The gop is damned if they do or dont on this issue.
Independent whites are whats keeping the prize from Republicans, independents that dont have financial or social reasons to vote republican.

This activist is correct and the GOP will eventually do this or perish.

Common
05-30-2013, 08:07 AM
And they don't particulary care for blacks. :wink:

Latinos and blacks have this minority rivalry going on. Latinos are the new minority and getting most of the attention in the west especially. All you hear about in california is the poor latino.

Common
05-30-2013, 08:09 AM
This activist is correct and the GOP will eventually do this or perish.

The gop is going to have a problem in the long term as some of the social issues they champion become null and void. Like Gay Marriage which Im not for and Christian right diminishs and the separation of the haves and have nots spreads larger and it will and is. Then they are going to start either going to the center or losing states. Just like Christie had to do and Rick Scott is trying to do. Rick Scotts entire personna and political perspective has changed since he was elected a teaparty endorsed favorite. He got his ass kiced in favorability polls and hes shot to the middle in an attempt to survive.
Christie roared into office with his big mouth running non stop, he was sarcastic overbearing and a typical teatard type. His favorable dropped like a rock and he suddenly took on this obese jovial im a great guy attitude and started kissing Obamas ass for cash and to garner independent and democrat favor. Its worked for him but the teaparty now not only scratched him off their list but the berate and insult him now. Rubio is the next teaparty darling to be one of their fallen hero'.

Mister D
05-30-2013, 08:10 AM
Latinos and blacks have this minority rivalry going on. Latinos are the new minority and getting most of the attention in the west especially. All you hear about in california is the poor latino.

Hispanics are also winning hands down. They are displacing blacks economically and undermining their political influence as you suggest. IMO, that is a shame given that blacks are more "native" than many whites.

Mister D
05-30-2013, 08:11 AM
The gop is going to have a problem in the long term as some of the social issues they champion become null and void. Like Gay Marriage which Im not for and Christian right diminishs and the separation of the haves and have nots spreads larger and it will and is. Then they are going to start either going to the center or losing states. Just like Christie had to do and Rick Scott is trying to do. Rick Scotts entire personna and political perspective has changed since he was elected a teaparty endorsed favorite. He got his ass kiced in favorability polls and hes shot to the middle in an attempt to survive.

The emergence of a brown underclass to complment our black underclass could not possibly be in the interest of anyone but wealthy businessmen who don't give a fuck. They won't have to live with the consequences.

Cigar
05-30-2013, 08:36 AM
It's really funny reading what people think that know based on what they read, rather what's real based on reality and firsthand experience.

Can I have a show of hands ...

Who on this forum is actually Black or Hispanic?
Who on this forum is Black and married to a Puerto Rican?

Take all the time you need.

:grin:

Mister D
05-30-2013, 08:42 AM
One does not need to be black or Hispanic to understand that Hispanics are displacing blacks economically and undermining their political influence. Nor does one need to be black or Hispanic to observe the obvious conflict between these groups.

lol You really aren't bright but this isn't Black History class where we pat your afro and tell you how smart you are. :afro:

Common
05-30-2013, 08:46 AM
The emergence of a brown underclass to complment our black underclass could not possibly be in the interest of anyone but wealthy businessmen who don't give a fuck. They won't have to live with the consequences.

You and I think alot alike Mister D. The latino problem at the border is two fold laws that make any kid born here an automatic citizen and free healthcare and Employers that actively seek illegal immigrants for chinese like cheap peasant labor

Mister D
05-30-2013, 08:48 AM
You and I think alot alike Mister D. The latino problem at the border is two fold laws that make any kid born here an automatic citizen and free healthcare and Employers that actively seek illegal immigrants for chinese like cheap peasant labor

Both parties have been complicit in this and both parties balk at changing these outdated laws (i.e. birth right citizenship).

Common
05-30-2013, 08:50 AM
It's really funny reading what people think that know based on what they read, rather what's real based on reality and firsthand experience.

That has nothing to do with it cigar, being a black man doesnt give you any more a wide perspective on latinos than anyone else and being married to a puerto rican gives no knowledge about mexican and south american latinos running over our border. Puerto Ricans have been displaced as main minorities also.

Common
05-30-2013, 08:51 AM
Both parties have been complicit in this and both parties balk at changing these outdated laws (i.e. birth right citizenship).

No doubt this mess has been created by both parties. Reagan Started the problem and everyone else has enabled it.

Cigar
05-30-2013, 08:56 AM
One does not need to be black or Hispanic to understand that Hispanics are displacing blacks economically and undermining their political influence. Nor does one need to be black or Hispanic to observe the obvious conflict between these groups.

lol You really aren't bright but this isn't Black History class where we pat your afro and tell you how smart you are. :afro:

One does not need to be White and Racist to understand that Blacks are displacing Whites in Presidential Elections and overtaking their political influence. Nor does one need to be White and Racist to observe the obvious Race Baiting between you and your bitter losers.

lol You really aren't bright but this Forum is your only venue that allows you to confess your fears of Brown People, and apparently your mother didn't teach you the basics about displaying your ignorance on the internet.

Mister D
05-30-2013, 08:59 AM
One does not need to be White and Racist to understand that Blacks are displacing Whites in Presidential Elections and overtaking their political influence. Nor does one need to be White and Racist to observe the obvious Race Baiting between you and your bitter losers.

lol You really aren't bright but this Forum is your only venue that allows you to confess your fears of Brown People, and apparently your mother didn't teach you the basics about displaying your ignorance on the internet.

Race baiting? You once again start a thread about race and when you get your ass handed to you everyone else is race baiting. :smiley_ROFLMAO:You're hilarious and it's even funnier that you're not trying to be.

Mister D
05-30-2013, 09:00 AM
No doubt this mess has been created by both parties. Reagan Started the problem and everyone else has enabled it.

In Reagan's defense I think he genuinely believed Congress would act to secure the border but special interests prevailed.

Cigar
05-30-2013, 09:07 AM
That has nothing to do with it cigar, being a black man doesnt give you any more a wide perspective on latinos than anyone else and being married to a puerto rican gives no knowledge about mexican and south american latinos running over our border. Puerto Ricans have been displaced as main minorities also.

I'll take my firsthand experiences ... over any book or internet search engine, or let alone A Political Forum ... but then that's just me.
Funny, neither I nor anyone I personally know has ever thought they were displaced ... by anyone of any color.

Side Note:

Do you know there are thousands of PHD Astronomers who are World-renowned Experts on the Earths Moon?

But only 12 Men who have actually been to the Moon.

Neil Armstrong (11)
Buzz Aldrin (11)
Pete Conrad (12)
Alan Bean (12)
Alan Shephard (14)
Edgar Mitchell (14)
David Scott (15)
Jim Irwin (15)
John Young (16)
Charlie Duke (16)
Eugene Cernan (17)
Harrison Schmitt (17)

There's experts and then there's Experts ...

Cigar
05-30-2013, 09:10 AM
Race baiting? You once again start a thread about race and when you get your ass handed to you everyone else is race baiting. :smiley_ROFLMAO:You're hilarious and it's even funnier that you're not trying to be.

My response is about you, personally as and individual.

I understand your need to lash out .... you feel wronged, isolated and you need comfort.

Don't worry ... you'll be Ok :)

Cigar
05-30-2013, 09:14 AM
I tend to hear this a lot on the internet ... can someone point to me where there's a Mandate by The Government of The United States of America, that Employers provide "free" Healthcare to Illegal-Immigrants?

Mister D
05-30-2013, 09:17 AM
My response is about you, personally as and individual.

I understand your need to lash out .... you feel wronged, isolated and you need comfort.

Don't worry ... you'll be Ok :)

Right. You accused me of race baiting in yet another one of your race baiting threads. :laugh: Black comedians are always the best.

nic34
05-30-2013, 09:28 AM

If you don't like the 14th amendment there are ways to amend it...

Employers that actively seek illegal immigrants.... enforce the laws and the punishments....

As for "free healthcare" ..... I never heard that one.... where do you sign up?

Mainecoons
05-30-2013, 09:31 AM
It's called "Medicaid" genius.

Cigar
05-30-2013, 09:36 AM
How do you qualify for Medicaid? Though this program broadly covers people of low-income groups, it is to be noted that poverty alone is not the primary criteria to determine a citizen’s eligibility to be covered under Medicaid. People who qualify for Medicaid should belong to low-income families or those living below federal poverty level. These group of people would encompass children under age 6, pregnant women, Supplemental Security Income recipients, adopted or foster children, specially protected groups, children under age 19, elderly needing nursing home care and some other beneficiaries as specified by each state. Medicaid is administered in each state of the United States in a different manner and depends on many factors including funding, eligibility criteria, quality and service delivery. Not just this, each state calls Medicaid by a different name.

Broadly set, the eligibility criteria for Medicaid include, but are not limited to income, age, pregnancy, disability, blindness, income and the basic criteria that one should be a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted immigrant. Citizenship criterion is accepted only on submission of requisite documents.

Common
05-30-2013, 12:08 PM
I'll take my firsthand experiences ... over any book or internet search engine, or let alone A Political Forum ... but then that's just me.
Funny, neither I nor anyone I personally know has ever thought they were displaced ... by anyone of any color.

Side Note:

Do you know there are thousands of PHD Astronomers who are World-renowned Experts on the Earths Moon?

But only 12 Men who have actually been to the Moon.

Neil Armstrong (11)
Buzz Aldrin (11)
Pete Conrad (12)
Alan Bean (12)
Alan Shephard (14)
Edgar Mitchell (14)
David Scott (15)
Jim Irwin (15)
John Young (16)
Charlie Duke (16)
Eugene Cernan (17)
Harrison Schmitt (17)

There's experts and then there's Experts ...

Of course you dont feel displaced and that was not the word I used. You have been REplaced by south american latinos as the pre emininent minority. Now lets talk about political influence.
White Politicians have certainly been lessened with more blacks in the political process. However, Latinos outnumber not only blacks but will outnumber whites by 2030. Latinos not only have taken your place as the minority they will take all your political clout in the next 20 yrs and most of the whites.
If we dont close the border and stop the hemorrhaging america will be an Hispanic run country. Yes america was built on immigration, but immigration of may different ethnic groups and races. Not just one HUGE mass of one ethnic group.
The greed of employers and corporate interests that caused this uncontrollable illegal immigration to dilute the american workforce and have a new generation of lowpaid serfs is directly to blame, then came the democrats who saw a golden pot full of votes and the rest of us americans black and white have been paying through the nostrils for it.

Cigar
05-30-2013, 12:25 PM
I have no need to be a preeminent minority ... I'm and individual when I walk into a voting booth and I'm and individual when I walk out. The Color of my skin doesn't dictate my Voting; it's the policies and how politicians treat me me personally that dictate how I will Vote. If you disrespect me, don't expect me to Vote for you ... ever ... period, end of story!

In addition, I don't need Political Clout, having Political Allies has done the Job quite well as you can plainly see.

BTW ... in my Business World, the World Runs on Technology and if you walk into any Technological Organization you will see Immigrants outnumbering American Whites in every place I go. The "fact" is; I determined my economic future, not the number of immigrants who cross any border, and the "fact" is, there are far lees Immigrants crossing the US border than it was with 8 years of a Republican run Administration.

I don't have any fear of any Illegal Immigrants, because it not them who are controlling Wall Street.

Mister D
05-30-2013, 01:28 PM
I have no need to be a preeminent minority ... I'm and individual when I walk into a voting booth and I'm and individual when I walk out. The Color of my skin doesn't dictate my Voting; it's the policies and how politicians treat me me personally that dictate how I will Vote. If you disrespect me, don't expect me to Vote for you ... ever ... period, end of story!

In addition, I don't need Political Clout, having Political Allies has done the Job quite well as you can plainly see.

BTW ... in my Business World, the World Runs on Technology and if you walk into any Technological Organization you will see Immigrants outnumbering American Whites in every place I go. The "fact" is; I determined my economic future, not the number of immigrants who cross any border, and the "fact" is, there are far lees Immigrants crossing the US border than it was with 8 years of a Republican run Administration.

I don't have any fear of any Illegal Immigrants, because it not them who are controlling Wall Street.

Actually, you don't see non-white immigrants outnumbering whites but you do see a dearth (look it up) of blacks and Hispanics. There is a reason for that and it isn't racism. :wink:

Again, blacks are being crushed by Hispanics and you support a POTUS who allows it to happen. Si se puede! Idiot.

Mister D
05-30-2013, 01:30 PM
Of course you dont feel displaced and that was not the word I used. You have been REplaced by south american latinos as the pre emininent minority. Now lets talk about political influence.
White Politicians have certainly been lessened with more blacks in the political process. However, Latinos outnumber not only blacks but will outnumber whites by 2030. Latinos not only have taken your place as the minority they will take all your political clout in the next 20 yrs and most of the whites.
If we dont close the border and stop the hemorrhaging america will be an Hispanic run country. Yes america was built on immigration, but immigration of may different ethnic groups and races. Not just one HUGE mass of one ethnic group.
The greed of employers and corporate interests that caused this uncontrollable illegal immigration to dilute the american workforce and have a new generation of lowpaid serfs is directly to blame, then came the democrats who saw a golden pot full of votes and the rest of us americans black and white have been paying through the nostrils for it.

Whites will be the largest racial group by far indefinitely. Hispanics will be an underclass to replace blacks as they were meant to be. That said, I honestly don't think this mess is sustainable. On the other hand, we may as well give southern CA back to Mexico at this point.

nic34
05-30-2013, 01:40 PM
All this doom and gloom has been said before.... just different nationalities now....

http://projects.vassar.edu/1896/immigration.html

GrassrootsConservative
05-30-2013, 01:41 PM
The Republican Party should ditch any attempts to reach out to the Hispanic vote and instead focus on courting more white voters. That’s the advice of longtime conservative activist Phyllis Schlafly.

While appearing this week on the Focus Today radio program, Schlafly told host Perry Atkinson that the recent attempts by the GOP to reach out to Hispanic voters through immigration reform constitutes a “great myth” because immigrants are unlikely to vote conservative anyway.

“The Hispanics who come in like this are going to vote Democrat,” she said. “There isn’t the slightest bit of evidence that they are going to vote Republican.”

“The people the Republicans should reach out to are the white votes — the white voters who didn’t vote in the last election. There are millions of them. I think when you have an establishment-run nomination system, they give us a series of losers, which they’ve given us with Dole, McCain, and Romney and they give us people who don’t connect with the grassroots.”

Read more: http://www.mediaite.com/tv/conservative-activist-advises-gop-ignore-hispanics-go-for-white-voters-instead/

Republicans still don't get it .... :rollseyes:

Why does it matter, Cee-gar?

Mister D
05-30-2013, 01:45 PM
All this doom and gloom has been said before.... just different nationalities now....

So has this tired canard. :rollseyes: Europeans became indistinguishable from natives within two generations. Hispanics are looking more like blacks. Moreover, the immmigrants of the early 20th Century were Europeans integrating into a European society. Better still, we halted all immigration in the 1920s to allow for assimilation. This "counter argument" of yours fails on many levels. That happens a lot, nic. :wink:

Cigar
05-30-2013, 01:48 PM
Actually, you don't see non-white immigrants outnumbering whites but you do see a dearth (look it up) of blacks and Hispanics. There is a reason for that and it isn't racism. :wink:

Again, blacks are being crushed by Hispanics and you support a POTUS who allows it to happen. Si se puede! Idiot.

Well we all know your world is quite different than my world.

If I were to walk into any of the Large Technology Corporations (because that's my world) in North Eastern or Western Illinois ... you won't see any of this so-called crushing affect.

... and that's just using 20/20 vision ... but hey ... whatever your area is like is your problem, not mine.

C'est la vie :wink:

nic34
05-30-2013, 01:49 PM
Really MRDEEBOZO?

How european do asians look to you..... hummmmm?

Mister D
05-30-2013, 01:50 PM
Well we all know your world is quite different than my world.

If I were to walk into any of the Large Technology Corporations (because that's my world) in North Eastern or Western Illinois ... you won't see any of this so-called crushing affect.

... and that's just using 20/20 vision ... but hey ... whatever your area is like is your problem, not mine.

C'est la vie :wink:

What you don't see are many blacks and Hispanics in technology. Granted, I'm sure you meet a couple while you're scrubbing the toilets in these buildings.

Anyway, that blacks are being displaced by Hispanics is no secret, Cigar. You'll always have the 2008 and 2012 election though. :laugh:

Cigar
05-30-2013, 01:50 PM

He needs comforting ... so let him stroke to his own pleasure ... :)

It's been a difficult 4 years for him :grin:

Mister D
05-30-2013, 01:51 PM
Really MRDEEBOZO?

How european do asians look to you..... hummmmm?

Not sure what you're referring to, Injun. You drunk again?

Cigar
05-30-2013, 01:53 PM
What you don't see are many blacks and Hispanics in technology. Granted, I'm sure you meet a couple while you're scrubbing the toilets in these buildings.

Anyway, that blacks are being displaced by Hispanics is no secret, Cigar. You'll always have the 2008 and 2012 election though. :laugh:

Maybe not in your area ... :)

BTW ... were are these black being displaced to? :grin:

Mister D
05-30-2013, 01:57 PM
Maybe not in your area ... :)

BTW ... were are these black being displaced to? :grin:

You don't see it anywhere. :afro: There is a reason for that.

Really? lol When one is displaced economically it doesn't mean you go anywhere. Well, except to the unemployment line. Hey, how is that black unemplyment rate doing? :grin:

Cigar
05-30-2013, 02:00 PM
Oh wait ... I think I know what you mean by being displaced... Mr D

I will be displaced to Napa Vally http://napavalleyjazzgetaway2013.com/ next Tuesday June 4th through the 10th

BTW ... there will be a lot of Hispanics at The Westin Verasa Napa ... want me to say Hi to any of then for you, when they pick-up the towels?

Mister D
05-30-2013, 02:02 PM
Oh, and blacks are moving out of what were once black neighborhoods because of the Hispanic migration. Black Flight? :smiley_ROFLMAO:

Mister D
05-30-2013, 02:03 PM
Oh wait ... I think I know what you mean by being displaced... Mr D

I will be displaced to Napa Vally http://napavalleyjazzgetaway2013.com/ next Tuesday June 4th through the 10th

BTW ... there will be a lot of Hispanics at The Westin Verasa Napa ... want me to say Hi to any of then for you, when they pick-up the towels?

Insecure much? :laugh:

Mainecoons
05-30-2013, 04:13 PM
That's good, Cigar, we want you to get up close and friendly with the new darlings of the Democratic Party so when you end up out in the cold, you'll know just who did it to you.

simpsonofpg
05-30-2013, 05:08 PM
This hispanics I know vote conservative and don't like the imigration plan at all. They are either born here are legally here and they resent what the illegals are doing to their culture.

Agravan
05-30-2013, 05:33 PM

I'm Hispanic and I see thru your liberal bullsh*t.

zelmo1234
05-30-2013, 09:16 PM

Apparent;y not, because you have forgiven the democrats and they are still persicuting you today!

They have been the party of racism for a long, long time!

Common
05-31-2013, 04:00 AM
This hispanics I know vote conservative and don't like the imigration plan at all. They are either born here are legally here and they resent what the illegals are doing to their culture.

Yes I agree puerto ricans but cubans who are mostly republican are for it. Mel Menendez R fla and republican national chair was ALL for immigration reform and pushed for the last McCain gang of 8 try for amnesty. Rubio is the champion of this one.

truthmatters
05-31-2013, 05:21 AM
if you are born here your an American.

dream on but you will NEVER change that law.

Cigar
05-31-2013, 06:57 AM
I'm Hispanic and I see thru your liberal bullsh*t.

So ... tell me, exactly were have you displaced "me" :)

Cigar
05-31-2013, 06:59 AM
Apparent;y not, because you have forgiven the democrats and they are still persicuting you today!

They have been the party of racism for a long, long time!

If that helps you through these years ... I understand :)

Cigar
05-31-2013, 07:00 AM
Insecure much? :laugh:

So is that a yes or no? :)

Mister D
05-31-2013, 07:39 AM
So is that a yes or no? :)

That's a reminder that the more you feel compelled to tell us how great things are for you the less likely anyone is to believe it. :grin:

Cigar
05-31-2013, 07:57 AM
That's a reminder that the more you feel compelled to tell us how great things are for you the less likely anyone is to believe it. :grin:

Hey ... if things are not going well for you ... guess who's problem that is? :laugh:

Mister D
05-31-2013, 08:25 AM
Hey ... if things are not going well for you ... guess who's problem that is? :laugh:

Cigar, your comebacks are lame. Just stop. lol

For some reason this never sinks in but, again, the more you feel compelled to tell us how great things are for you the less likely anyone is to believe it. Now just make sure the white guy doesn't catch you online again. :laugh:

Cigar
05-31-2013, 09:55 AM
Cigar, your comebacks are lame. Just stop. lol

For some reason this never sinks in but, again, the more you feel compelled to tell us how great things are for you the less likely anyone is to believe it. Now just make sure the white guy doesn't catch you online again. :laugh:

So late ... he did ... but he's on line getting his ass handed to him by a Black guy.

truthmatters
05-31-2013, 10:00 AM
I thought the right wanted black people to do well?

you guys dont?

Mister D
05-31-2013, 10:03 AM
So late ... he did ... but he's on line getting his ass handed to him by a Black guy.

No, I can't be your boss. I'd hire Mexicans instead of blacks like everybody else. :rofl:

JimH52
05-31-2013, 10:20 AM
Thanks Cigar for an interesting Thread. It seems to be devoid of any comments from the right except for some humorous snippets. So what is the answer for the GOP? It seems to to me that while most in the GOP are shouting that the party is not conservative enough, the party loses more support as they move farther to the right. That is not the answer to the GOP problem.

Another dilemma is the Immigration Bill. If the House GOP supports it, they may win in the short term more votes, but will lose in the long term. I expect the GOP would like the whole Immigration Bill to go away, just like many on the board would like this Thread to go away.

So what is the answer to the GOP survival?

Agravan
05-31-2013, 10:47 AM
Thanks Cigar for an interesting Thread. It seems to be devoid of any comments from the right except for some humorous snippets. So what is the answer for the GOP? It seems to to me that while most in the GOP are shouting that the party is not conservative enough, the party loses more support as they move farther to the right. That is not the answer to the GOP problem.

Another dilemma is the Immigration Bill. If the House GOP supports it, they may win in the short term more votes, but will lose in the long term. I expect the GOP would like the whole Immigration Bill to go away, just like many on the board would like this Thread to go away.

Please enlighten us, O Wise One, with your infinite wisdom on what the GOP should do, in your opinion, to survive?

truthmatters
05-31-2013, 10:51 AM
they could start by stopping the mountain of lies they spew

Cigar
05-31-2013, 10:56 AM

I like it when they laugh in the face of defeat ... :grin: Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

JimH52
05-31-2013, 11:58 AM
Please enlighten us, O Wise One, with your infinite wisdom on what the GOP should do, in your opinion, to survive?

I have far more important things to think about that how to keep the GOP from going the way of the dinosaur. You know, more important stuff like worrying about like which shoe to put on first or how often I should clip my toe nails. Those are far more important things to worry about.

If the GOP does not come up with some good solutions, they may be be gone within the next couple election cycles.

nic34
05-31-2013, 02:18 PM

They might start by not running moderates out of the party... but don't take my word, just keep on doin' what yer doin....

JimH52
05-31-2013, 04:40 PM
They might start by not running moderates out of the party... but don't take my word, just keep on doin' what yer doin....

Works for me!:yo: