PDA

View Full Version : Why Democrats might reject Hillary Clinton in 2016

Common
05-30-2013, 08:24 AM
I think this article is pretty accurate. Its not a male female issue its a Generational Issue. I remember when the BabyBoomer Political Generation rose up against the WW2 Political Generation and took them over. Its happening again, this time to the BabyBoomer Political Generation.

This has played out time and time over out with the old in with the younger with different ideas and ideals that more fit the times.
Hillarys time has come and gone I believe, I dont think democrats want a Female Senior Citizen to carry their water.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/05/democrats-might-reject-hillary-clinton-2016-92004.html?hp=r2

Micketto
05-30-2013, 08:53 AM
Democrats will reject her because she's a war hero.... the left hates war heroes.

Remember way back when she talked of landing in Bosnia "under sniper fire" and there was "no greeting ceremony" and they had to "run to their cars" ?

Oh.... wait.... it's coming back to me now. That was all a big fat lie to the American people (one of many).

No sniper fire... there was a greeting ceremony when they got off the planes, and they walked to their cars when they were done.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2013/05/09/flashback-hillary-clintons-bogus-bosnia-sniper-fire-story-exposed-by-sharyl-attkisson-n1592048

Cigar
05-30-2013, 09:18 AM
Democrats will reject her because she's a war hero.... the left hates war heroes.

Remember way back when she talked of landing in Bosnia "under sniper fire" and there was "no greeting ceremony" and they had to "run to their cars" ?

Oh.... wait.... it's coming back to me now. That was all a big fat lie to the American people (one of many).

No sniper fire... there was a greeting ceremony when they got off the planes, and they walked to their cars when they were done.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2013/05/09/flashback-hillary-clintons-bogus-bosnia-sniper-fire-story-exposed-by-sharyl-attkisson-n1592048

I remember reading the same type of expertise from the experts about our current two term President.

Gota Love those Experts. :)

nic34
05-30-2013, 09:21 AM
I think young people will vote for her because she is older and much more experienced than most dems out there....

Mainecoons
05-30-2013, 09:23 AM
I think it is time for all these old failures to get lost. Democrats in particular have new failures like Barack/Barry/?? to replace them. Who needs fossils?

:grin:

Micketto
05-30-2013, 09:36 AM
I remember reading the same type of expertise from the experts about our current two term President.

Gota Love those Experts. :)

Experts? It's the press. They were WITH her. They called her on it and she admitted it.
Nice attempt at twisting!

Even Obama made fun of her for lying about it.

Maybe when your lips are so attached to his ass it's hard to hear what he's saying....

Micketto
05-30-2013, 09:37 AM
I think it is time for all these old failures to get lost. Democrats in particular have new failures like Barack/Barry/?? to replace them. Who needs fossils?

I have always said her last chance was 2008. She's too old, and she has no control of her temper.
People hate angry old women (no offense to our local one).

Obama came off more youthful.... and of course a lot darker.

Clinton won't run, and can't win.

Cigar
05-30-2013, 09:38 AM
Experts? It's the press. They were WITH her. They called her on it and she admitted it.
Nice attempt at twisting!

Even Obama made fun of her for lying about it.

Maybe when your lips are so attached to his ass it's hard to hear what he's saying....

Has that Horse of your's finished the race yet? :laugh:

jillian
05-30-2013, 09:38 AM

hates war heros?

are you able to tell the difference between the truth and a lie? or do you just post without caring whether what you post is the truth or a lie?

the right tried to turn a real war hero into a goat by swiftboating him.
and then twice voted for someone who ran into the national guard to avoid vietnam and then didn't care when he couldn't even do that right.

not to mention dick cheney's five deferments ... you know, the guy who helped lie us into two wars.

and then the next time voted for someone who went to paris to be a "missionary" so avoided the draft while that same "missionary" protested FOR other men to die in the war he was skipping out on.

and should we talk about the rightwingnut loons taking a triple amputee war hero and morphing him into osama bin laden?

rightwingnuts worship chickenhawks.

now run along

Cigar
05-30-2013, 09:39 AM
I have always said her last chance was 2008. She's too old, and she has no control of her temper.
People hate angry old women (no offense to our local one).

Obama came off more youthful.... and of course a lot darker.

Clinton won't run, and can't win.

Really ... ?

http://www.gambling911.com/files/imagecache/slide_image/publisher/John-McCain.jpg

Micketto
05-30-2013, 09:55 AM
Really ... ?

Uh.. yes. Really.

(no idea what point you're trying to make with the picture of McCain making a stupid face).

jillian
05-30-2013, 10:19 AM
Uh.. yes. Really.

(no idea what point you're trying to make with the picture of McCain making a stupid face).

1. mccain was two to three years older when he ran than hillary will be.
2. reagan was older than both of them.

i know... reality is incomprehensible to you.

you're very young.

i'll also point out that at this moment in time, no one comes close to hillary except for chris christie.

but the "base" won't vote for christie, so i figure she's safe... barring unforeseen circumstances.

her age isn't one of those circumstances.

Micketto
05-30-2013, 10:26 AM
1. mccain was two to three years older when he ran than hillary will be.

Didn't win.... or is my young memory failing me?

2. reagan was older than both of them.

Certain qualities make age less of an issue (she doesn't have them).

i know... reality is incomprehensible to you.

So you're saying McCain won the Presidency even though he was so old ?
You're right... my reality must be way off.

So.. back to Cigar. No idea what the dumb pic meant. Your explanation failed miserably.

you're very young.

Very.

Sorry about you though..

Mainecoons
05-30-2013, 10:39 AM
Reagan never should have been in office in his second term. It was obvious he was failing mentally when he started listening to "read my lips" Bush.

jillian
05-30-2013, 10:48 AM
Reagan never should have been in office in his second term. It was obvious he was failing mentally when he started listening to "read my lips" Bush.

daddy bush was a better president than reagan

and reagan couldn't get through your primaries now because he wasn't wingnutty and worked across the aisle (not to mention raising taxes 7 times)

and i don't recall anyone ever saying he "listened" to daddy bush about anything.

jillian
05-30-2013, 10:50 AM
Didn't win.... or is my young memory failing me?

he also didn't lose because of his age. he lost because of his running mate and how bad he looked when the economy crashed.

Certain qualities make age less of an issue (she doesn't have them).

to YOU... and you wouldn't vote for her if she stood on her head and recited the bible backwards

So you're saying McCain won the Presidency even though he was so old ?
You're right... my reality must be way off.

i'm sorry... are you really that stupid?

i certainly hope not. if you are, you probably find putting on your shoes difficult.

So.. back to Cigar. No idea what the dumb pic meant. Your explanation failed miserably.

see my previous statement.

Very.

Sorry about you though..

someone who posts from mommy's basement and hasn't accomplished anything really shouldn't feel sorry for anyone but himself.

Cigar
05-30-2013, 10:52 AM

http://i.imgur.com/Qrigsf9.png

Micketto
05-30-2013, 11:35 AM
he also didn't lose because of his age. he lost because blah blah blah....

So he lost after all ?

Then back to my question... me saying Hillary can't win because she's too old and too angry.. and having a pic of McCain thrown back with "oh yeah?" .... means what then ?

you wouldn't vote for her if she stood on her head and recited the bible backwards

True. The crazy routine didn't work for Howard Dean and it won't work when Clinton and Biden use it.

i'm sorry... are you really that stupid?

Ow.. the eNames... they hurt :(

you probably find putting on your shoes difficult.

The maturity of the ole woman... astounding.

someone who posts from mommy's basement and hasn't accomplished anything really shouldn't feel sorry for anyone but himself.

zzz... you haven't the ability to understand my real-life situation.

You'll have to try harder if your goal is an effective insult.
Or try and actually pwn me with fact... like I tend to do with you.

Micketto
05-30-2013, 11:37 AM

http://i.imgur.com/Qrigsf9.png

We already know....
If Gore were President when the airplanes hit the towers... he would have apologized for our buildings getting in the way of their planes.

Cigar
05-30-2013, 11:40 AM
We already know....
If Gore were President when the airplanes hit the towers... he would have apologized for our buildings getting in the way of their planes.

Instead we got this ...

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowldc/files/2011/09/mypetgoat.jpg#bush%20as%20planes%20hit%20wtc

Mainecoons
05-30-2013, 11:45 AM
Actually, I agree. And we probably wouldn't have Barack Obama in office either. After 4 years of Fat Al, a Republican would have been returned to office.

And we would have a Democrat POTUS and a Republican Congress, which would have curbed the mischief since 2000 just like it did for the last 6 years of the Clinton administration. Since 2000, we have had two object lessons in the sheer stupidity of giving either of these political parties control of both the White House and Congress. I see that most here have learned that lesson with the exception of the true-blue partisan hacks, Cigar, Nic and Jillian.

Micketto
05-30-2013, 11:59 AM
Instead we got this ...

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowldc/files/2011/09/mypetgoat.jpg#bush as planes hit wtc

So.... based on today's comments (so far), you would rather have a President that lies about getting shot at and not greeting anyone at an airport, when the photos, and everyone there said otherwise..... or a mental case that thinks humans can affect the temperature of Earth, who would apologize to the Muslim terrorists for buildings getting in the way of their planes.

Thank you for the excellent display of your mindset, Mr. Sheen.

Cigar
05-30-2013, 12:01 PM
Looks like you boys are little angry today ... don't worry ... you'll get over it ... someday :)