PDA

View Full Version : God Gift, just keeps on giving ... Bachmann - 2016

Cigar
05-30-2013, 11:30 AM
In a video uploaded to her website the conservative congresswoman said that God had asked her to run in order to prevent the secular left from imposing Sharia Law on America.

"I recently stopped taking a medication called Zyprexa," she explained in the video, "Two days after it cleared my system, I was visited by God while eating breakfast. The holy father told me that he had great plans for me and instructed me to wind down my career in Congress and run for president.

"I feel honored that Jesus has personally chosen me to the be Republican nominee in 2016, and I am looking forward to doing his bidding in office."

http://dailycurrant.com/2013/05/30/michele-bachmann-announces-2016-presidential-campaign/

:smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::s miley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smi ley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smile y_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_RO FLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFL MAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMA O::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO: :smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO: