PDA

View Full Version : There's Village Missing it's Idiot

Cigar
05-31-2013, 08:56 AM
Cindy McCain please come get your Senile old fool, take him back home, put on his Pajamas, put him to bed with his Milk and Cookies :rollseyes:

http://theunhivedmind.com/wordpress3/pics/JOHNMCCAIN-ALQAEDASYRIA.jpg

Some of these fun loving guys like to kidnap people and cut off the people's
fingers to send along w/the ransom notes.

Way to go John!

BTW didn't you lose the election for President in 2008?

truthmatters
05-31-2013, 08:58 AM
He still harbors the idea that he can be president.

He cant

Chris
05-31-2013, 09:01 AM
What if Obama asked him to go?

Cigar
05-31-2013, 09:10 AM
What if Obama asked him to go?

Hummm you have a point there ... looks like it didn't work though, he wasn't captured ... again. :thumbsup:

truthmatters
05-31-2013, 09:12 AM
Why would Obama trust McCain to act honorably while doing this?

he wouldnt.

You forgot how you all have treated him

Agravan
05-31-2013, 09:14 AM
Yeah, what kind of idiot has his picture taken with known terrorists?

http://thepartyofknow.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Obama-and-Ayers.jpg

oops.

truthmatters
05-31-2013, 09:15 AM
on foreign soil while trying to get the country to give them money and guns

Agravan
05-31-2013, 09:23 AM
oh well that makes all the difference in the world, right? A terrorist is a terrorist is a terrorist.

Cigar
05-31-2013, 09:25 AM

There are American children who need Food in Arizona, where the Fuck is John McCain?

Agravan
05-31-2013, 09:29 AM
No-one gives a damn about American children, American elderly, or American poor. Not Dems or Repubs. McCain is not over there on his own, this idiot is doing the idiot-in-chief's bidding. You talk about the children in AZ? What about the children that could have been fed with the money soent on the war equipment and money odumbo gave the Muslim brotherhood? look in the mirror before you make stupid statements like that.

Cigar
05-31-2013, 09:31 AM
No-one gives a damn about American children, American elderly, or American poor. Not Dems or Repubs. McCain is not over there on his own, this idiot is doing the idiot-in-chief's bidding. You talk about the children in AZ? What about the children that could have been fed with the money soent on the war equipment and money odumbo gave the Muslim brotherhood? look in the mirror before you make stupid statements like that.

Getting a little emotional there sport ... save some for the next 3 1/2 years ... you'll need it. :grin:

Agravan
05-31-2013, 09:35 AM
Getting a little emotional there sport ... save some for the next 3 1/2 years ... you'll need it. :grin:
not emotional at all, Goober. just stating facts.

Cigar
05-31-2013, 09:37 AM
not emotional at all, Goober. just stating facts.

... so was I ... pace yourself ... it's going to be a long time for you. :laugh:

Agravan
05-31-2013, 10:14 AM
... so was I ... pace yourself ... it's going to be a long time for you. :laugh:

Bubba, I got nuthin' but time. Time is running out for your boys in the Black Crib tho...

patrickt
05-31-2013, 11:00 AM
And he and his family have no intention of ever returning to Chicago. They helped make it what it is today but they don't have to live there.

Mainecoons
05-31-2013, 11:08 AM
If we're talking about a village needing more idiots, I have at least four of them in mind from this board I'd be happy to nominate to go live there. :rofl:

patrickt
05-31-2013, 11:37 AM
If we're talking about a village needing more idiots, I have at least four of them in mind from this board I'd be happy to nominate to go live there. :rofl:

They aren't moving to Chicago, either. They'll promote the left-wing paradises but they won't live in one.

BB-35
05-31-2013, 11:49 AM
Cindy McCain please come get your Senile old fool, take him back home, put on his Pajamas, put him to bed with his Milk and Cookies :rollseyes:

http://theunhivedmind.com/wordpress3/pics/JOHNMCCAIN-ALQAEDASYRIA.jpg

Some of these fun loving guys like to kidnap people and cut off the people's
fingers to send along w/the ransom notes.

Way to go John!

BTW didn't you lose the election for President in 2008?

'Terrorist' John McCain?

Harsh words for a hero who spent years in the hoa lo prison in Hanoi

But then libs love to trash heroes.

Cigar
05-31-2013, 11:55 AM
Syrian Rebels Urge McCain to get over losing to Obama

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowitzreport/boro-mccain-post.jpg

During a meeting yesterday with Sen. John McCain (R-Arizona), Syrian rebels told the senator that he still seemed “really bitter” about losing the 2008 election to President Obama and advised him to “get over it.” After meeting with the Arizona senator in the border region near Turkey, a spokesman for the Syrian rebels told reporters that while they appreciated Sen. McCain’s support, “We were kind of uncomfortable with the place it was coming from.”

Cigar
05-31-2013, 11:57 AM
Bubba, I got nuthin' but time. Time is running out for your boys in the Black Crib tho...

Whenever you're ready ... log-off the internet ... and bring it ... sport.

Don't need any boys ... I'm well equipped to handle whatever you got.

Agravan
05-31-2013, 06:28 PM
Whenever you're ready ... log-off the internet ... and bring it ... sport.

Don't need any boys ... I'm well equipped to handle whatever you got.

There, there, little one. get someone to read my post for you because you obviously have a reading comprehension problem. No one is threatening you , so you can put away your Super-Duper Man panties and go back to sucking your thumb (or any other appendage you can get a hold of). Calm down and I'll call your mommy to give your little tummy a rub before she locks you in the basement for the night. there's a good boy...