PDA

View Full Version : Clarification

Common
06-08-2013, 10:34 PM
I got a pm from a member who is a business owner and it was very cordial and he asked me why I insult people that own business it wasnt asked in a nasty way but it was a geniune question. It dawned on me that wow ive been giving the wrong impression of what I believe because of being preoccupied.

Most business does not export jobs to china, the lionshare of business employees americans. Small business feeds untold numbers of children and supports families. They are AMERICA they are americans. I salute them as a business owner myself along with my wife.
That is not at all what Im referring too. Unfortunately small business are victims of the large banks and the big corporations who run this country. They are the ones I have great disdain for they are the ONLY ones im referring to when I say greed and shafting the middleclass. If it werent for small business whats left of the middleclass would be gone.
So whatever small business person that may have been offended believing I was calling them greedy or anything else Please accept my explanation and Sincere Apology It was never intended to ever insult people that do the work and take on the expense and effort to get a business up and running and remaining successful.

Dr. Who
06-08-2013, 11:20 PM
I got a pm from a member who is a business owner and it was very cordial and he asked me why I insult people that own business it wasnt asked in a nasty way but it was a geniune question. It dawned on me that wow ive been giving the wrong impression of what I believe because of being preoccupied.

Most business does not export jobs to china, the lionshare of business employees americans. Small business feeds untold numbers of children and supports families. They are AMERICA they are americans. I salute them as a business owner myself along with my wife.
That is not at all what Im referring too. Unfortunately small business are victims of the large banks and the big corporations who run this country. They are the ones I have great disdain for they are the ONLY ones im referring to when I say greed and shafting the middleclass. If it werent for small business whats left of the middleclass would be gone.
So whatever small business person that may have been offended believing I was calling them greedy or anything else Please accept my explanation and Sincere Apology It was never intended to ever insult people that do the work and take on the expense and effort to get a business up and running and remaining successful.

That is very good of you to provide that clarification. I'm sure many will appreciate the distinction.