PDA

View Full Version : The Biggest Fool of All

Chris
06-20-2013, 07:39 AM
There are battles waged among Republicans between the old boy network and the tea partiers but none like this that I know of.

...It may be pure coincidence, but the president acted only after Bill Clinton warned that the current occupant of the Oval Office could end up looking like a “total wuss” and being “lame” if he did not intervene in the Syrian killfest....

Clinton also said that the president risks looking like “a total fool” if he acts cautiously in response to opinion polls. In Clinton’s view, overwhelming public opposition only means people want the president to be cautious....

Apparently President Obama took Clinton’s remarks seriously. Presidential press secretary Jay Carney said the latter had offered “valid” opinions and that the president “welcomes the input of every individual out there.”...

@ The Biggest Fool of All (http://spectator.org/archives/2013/06/17/the-biggest-fool-of-all)

Mainecoons
06-20-2013, 07:41 AM
I'll never understand why the Clintons kissed up to Obama and at this point I'll wager they don't either.

He is a disaster in the making and is tainting everyone around him.

Cigar
06-20-2013, 07:42 AM
The Smartest thing to do is to NOT keep doing the same old Stupid-Shit :rollseyes:

Cigar
06-20-2013, 07:44 AM
I'll never understand why the Clintons kissed up to Obama and at this point I'll wager they don't either.

Pace yourself ... you still have 3.5 more years of whining. :tearyeyed:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1016517_572201972832335_940749191_n.jpg

Chris
06-20-2013, 07:54 AM

I'll never understand why the Clintons kissed up to each other. I've read lately, as Dems jump on Hillary's bandwagon there are increasing calls she dump Bill.

Chris
06-20-2013, 07:55 AM
The Smartest thing to do is to NOT keep doing the same old Stupid-Shit :rollseyes:

Yet that's what Bill is advising and Barack is doing.

Chris
06-20-2013, 07:56 AM
Pace yourself ... you still have 3.5 more years of whining....]

Nice distraction but the OP is about Dems whining about Dems and Maine wasn't whining but pointing out the obvious.

Cigar
06-20-2013, 08:00 AM
Nice distraction but the OP is about Dems whining about Dems and Maine wasn't whining but pointing out the obvious.

:smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::s miley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smi ley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO:

WhaDaYa think the Republicans have been doing for the last 5 years ...

Need another autopsy to point out the obvious?

Chris
06-20-2013, 08:10 AM
:smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::s miley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smi ley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO:

WhaDaYa think the Republicans have been doing for the last 5 years ...

Need another autopsy to point out the obvious?

Don't much care about Reps, this topic concerns internecine fighting among Dems. What do you think of that? Are you trying to distract because that bothers you?

Cigar
06-20-2013, 08:13 AM
Don't much care about Reps, this topic concerns internecine fighting among Dems. What do you think of that? Are you trying to distract because that bothers you?

Good I like it when Dems get their skin in the game ... :wink:

patrickt
06-20-2013, 10:47 AM
No, Chris, Cigar was saying he has 3.5 years of whining to go. And, it's looks like he'll have to double down on the whining the way his Chosen One is doing.