PDA

View Full Version : Holder makes GOP Congressmen look silly

JimH52
06-20-2013, 08:26 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/20/politics/holder-journalist-probe-letter/index.html?hpt=po_c2

Nothing here to see. Move along please...:rofl:And the Republicans were so hoping that there was a "Smoking Gun!"

I am sure they can come up with some other pointless and unfounded scandal.

keymanjim
06-20-2013, 08:35 PM
Before I read it, is this one of those threads where holder looks like a fool but you have to preemptively say that he looked strong and everyone else look like fools?

Because, you're part your quota for those types of threads this year.

Peter1469
06-20-2013, 08:37 PM
It is certainly playing dirty. I was a military magistrate so I know what is needed to authorize search warrants.

In this case the request affirmed that there was probable cause that the reporter committed a crime and that he was a flight risk. Otherwise the judge would not have authorized the search warrant. Let's accept that DoJ never intended to press charges on the reporter.

So Holder may not have lied to congress- but whoever signed that affidavit lied to the judge.

When I was a military magistrate I got to know which CID agents and which prosecutors would lie to me. And I knew which ones were straight with me. They never had problems getting search authorizations from me.

GrassrootsConservative
06-20-2013, 08:37 PM
What part of this makes the GOP look silly?

And then tell me why I should believe Holder when he says he did not mislead.

Is there a shred of evidence or am I just supposed to take his word for it?

JimH52
06-20-2013, 08:49 PM
What part of this makes the GOP look silly?

And then tell me why I should believe Holder when he says he did not mislead.

Is there a shred of evidence or am I just supposed to take his word for it?

Is there a shred of evidence that he lied. No, I guess there isn't, is there?

Chris
06-20-2013, 09:05 PM
Cigar, I think you have a competitor.

GrassrootsConservative
06-20-2013, 09:59 PM

Excuse me for not giving a politician the benefit of the doubt.

Big mistake on my part, I'm sure... :rollseyes:

Micketto
06-21-2013, 07:51 AM
Before I read it, is this one of those threads where holder looks like a fool but you have to preemptively say that he looked strong and everyone else look like fools?

If it's a thread from Jim or Cigar.... then yes.

zelmo1234
06-21-2013, 07:56 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/20/politics/holder-journalist-probe-letter/index.html?hpt=po_c2

Nothing here to see. Move along please...:rofl:And the Republicans were so hoping that there was a "Smoking Gun!"

I am sure they can come up with some other pointless and unfounded scandal.

Here is an interesting thought..... How do you convince a Judge that you need wire taps on home phones, cell phones and parents phones, if you are not looking for evidence to prosicute?

And if in fact a judge did sign a shopping warrent? they they did so without probable cause, and you have the same thinkg going on as the watergate scandel!

I for one hope that Holder is still around in 2014 at election time. He is not liked by republicans, independents and even moderate democrats.

And should be a great rally point for the GOP

zelmo1234
06-21-2013, 07:57 AM

Is their a shread of evidence that would support his story and how he got the warrent froma judge? NO there is not!

JimH52
06-21-2013, 08:17 AM
Is their a shread of evidence that would support his story and how he got the warrent froma judge? NO there is not!

Don't be angry just because your heroes look like idiots. It is not your fault...

zelmo1234
06-21-2013, 08:27 AM
Don't be angry just because your heroes look like idiots. It is not your fault...

Forst???? how the heck did you get that I was angry out of those posts?

Next I am assuming that you are great with wiretaps for any reason, even if ot getting evidence to prosicute?

You see you if Holder is telling the truth, then you have a judicial problem, as the warent was given for informations mining? and that is illegal

But I suspect that the judge was told that they beleived that clasified informations was being leaked though this channel and that they needed evidence?

Eveidence for what would ahve been the next question? And we can assume that if the answer was, enquiring mnds want to know? that the judge would have saidn NO!

We also have a history of Holder lies to congress. So we can use this to assume that he is being less than truthful once again!

Micketto
06-21-2013, 08:34 AM

You should put that in italics, and then post a picture of Obama with his thumbs up....

At least Cigar creates funny threads.

Yours are just stupid.

Mainecoons
06-21-2013, 08:39 AM
Baghdad Jim hangs on every word Holder and Obama give him. I mean, heck, those two gentlemen have NEVER been caught lying. :rofl:

You're right, Mick. At least Cigar is entertaining while he's being stupid.

JimH52
06-21-2013, 09:11 AM
You guys, especially Maineboy, are hilarious. You all were calling for Holder's resignation a few days ago. He proved that what he said was factual, so you decide to attack the program and not his statement. Good move! Please keep moving the target. It worked so well for Willard.

Micketto
06-21-2013, 09:21 AM
You guys, especially Maineboy, are hilarious. You all were calling for Holder's resignation a few days ago. He proved that what he said was factual, so you decide to attack the program and not his statement. Good move! Please keep moving the target. It worked so well for Willard.

Dude I won't even click on your link. Although I'm sure it covered F&F, IRS, Benghazi and demanding phone calls and other info from Verizon, AT&T, Microsoft, Google, Apple, GE, Etc, Etc.... *wink wink*

Holder is a non-issue in this thread.

It's you that comes off as the moronic fool.

Mainecoons
06-21-2013, 09:25 AM
OK, for a Democrat I suppose you could say Holder and Obama are paragons of truth.

:rofl: