06-22-2013, 11:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W59YcraSVNg&feature=player_embedded

Chris
06-22-2013, 11:47 AM
Saw that, cracked me up.

Adelaide
06-22-2013, 01:33 PM
Hah - that's hilarious!

Many of the companies that produce "feminine hygiene products" are using new advertising techniques to appeal to younger generations. Making fun of the blue liquid used in the past, making fun of the commercials that show girls on their periods dancing on the beach in white... pretty much mocking the really stupid commercials from the past that make no sense. It was a marketing campaign that came out maybe a year ago with maybe a dozen different commercials. They also have some making fun of men buying the products who have no idea what they're doing (which is pretty funny).

Dr. Who
06-22-2013, 01:39 PM
Hah - that's hilarious!

Many of the companies that produce "feminine hygiene products" are using new advertising techniques to appeal to younger generations. Making fun of the blue liquid used in the past, making fun of the commercials that show girls on their periods dancing on the beach in white... pretty much mocking the really stupid commercials from the past that make no sense. It was a marketing campaign that came out maybe a year ago with maybe a dozen different commercials. They also have some making fun of men buying the products who have no idea what they're doing (which is pretty funny).
Somehow I suspect that commercial would not fly well in America for any number of reasons, but mostly because of some rather prudish attitudes regarding menstruation. This one may come a little too close to identifying what leakage is being prevented. Horrors.

Polt
06-22-2013, 04:34 PM
American feminists would hate this commercial because it has us laughing at a woman getting eaten by a shark.

Speaking as a prude, the commercial is doubly funny if you assume the woman getting eaten is a feminist.

oceanloverOH
06-22-2013, 07:09 PM
I'm soooooo glad that stuff is over.....there's a lot to be said in favor of menopause! :smiley_ROFLMAO: