PDA

View Full Version : Censor This Thread

GrassrootsConservative
06-24-2013, 03:04 AM
Because you will see it as an attack on @Cigar (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=294). It is not, it's just my way of showing exactly what's wrong with his current signature:

Not all White People were sick evil people in the 1960's who became less evil over time; they were good people in a sick system that became gradually less sick over time. Getting checked about racism is not an assault on your virtue, it's a reminder of the roles you play often without ever seeing them, understanding them or caring about them. Racism is not about you and it never was, and it doesn't help the discussion to take it that way and ignore that it still exist today.

Not all Black People are ignorant illiterates in these present times. There are several who can read and write properly, and even make a success of themselves if given enough affirmative action advantage over more qualified individuals. Getting checked about their actual skills and accomplishments isn't an assault on their skin color, it's a reminder of the fact that people are MORE than their skin color. To take any negative comment and call the person who made the comment a racist without a single thought towards their actual words doesn't help the discussion. However, racism does still exist today (hardly anybody would deny that) and the best thing we can do to fix it is to stop electing racist presidents:

"There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white..."
— Barack Hussein Obama

To further explain this I have taken the first part signature and rewrote it in the same way he wrote his, but took the fact that he seems to believe in that all whites are racist and replaced it with the common stereotype that blacks are uneducated. I then took the second part where he tries to justify irrelevant attacks of "Racist, Racist!" with what I believe to be the true source of racism.

It is not my actual belief AT ALL that the majority of blacks are ignorant and illiterate, just as I don't think Cigar REALLY believes that most whites were sick and evil in the '60s, even though that's what his signature implies.

I just think he has fallen for the idea that Obama tries to press about any negative comment directed at someone who is black must be BECAUSE they are black. This idea scares and upsets him, as it should. But the idea is wrong. Racism has declined severely in the last few decades, and if we can start to bar racist presidents like Obama from office then it may just go away for good.

Close this thread, infract me, whatever you think needs to be done. But I hope you're above that. I hope you can see the truth in this thread and let it be open for *serious discussion* reflective of the section that this thread is in.

I am optimistic that this forum can handle a topic like this in a civilized manner. Please don't prove me wrong, guys.

Mainecoons
06-24-2013, 06:37 AM
Actually, I think that Obama is reviving racism and racial conflict.

Cigar
06-24-2013, 06:55 AM
Because you will see it as an attack on @Cigar (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=294). It is not, it's just my way of showing exactly what's wrong with his current signature:

Not all Black People are ignorant illiterates in these present times. There are several who can read and write properly, and even make a success of themselves if given enough affirmative action advantage over more qualified individuals. Getting checked about their actual skills and accomplishments isn't an assault on their skin color, it's a reminder of the fact that people are MORE than their skin color. To take any negative comment and call the person who made the comment a racist without a single thought towards their actual words doesn't help the discussion. However, racism does still exist today (hardly anybody would deny that) and the best thing we can do to fix it is to stop electing racist presidents:

"There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white..."
— Barack Hussein Obama

To further explain this I have taken the first part signature and rewrote it in the same way he wrote his, but took the fact that he seems to believe in that all whites are racist and replaced it with the common stereotype that blacks are uneducated. I then took the second part where he tries to justify irrelevant attacks of "Racist, Racist!" with what I believe to be the true source of racism.

It is not my actual belief AT ALL that the majority of blacks are ignorant and illiterate, just as I don't think Cigar REALLY believes that most whites were sick and evil in the '60s, even though that's what his signature implies.

I just think he has fallen for the idea that Obama tries to press about any negative comment directed at someone who is black must be BECAUSE they are black. This idea scares and upsets him, as it should. But the idea is wrong. Racism has declined severely in the last few decades, and if we can start to bar racist presidents like Obama from office then it may just go away for good.

Close this thread, infract me, whatever you think needs to be done. But I hope you're above that. I hope you can see the truth in this thread and let it be open for *serious discussion* reflective of the section that this thread is in.

I am optimistic that this forum can handle a topic like this in a civilized manner. Please don't prove me wrong, guys.

Wow ... there are several ...? :laugh:

Can you name them? :grin:

I'll stand by the quote; "not my personal quote" but I'll stand by it because that's what I believe.

BTW ... there's not law that mandates that you are required to agree with me. :wink:

I'm not sure what part of "NOT about YOU", is beyond some individuals comprehension and intelligence, but anyone who can read and write properly, and even make a success of themselves without affirmative action advantages over more qualified individuals, should be able to understand what, "it's NOT about YOU" means.

The intention wasn't to "victimize you personally". :wink:

Do you feel victimize? :cry:

nic34
06-24-2013, 09:16 AM

That's right. After all, it was he that brought up his birth certificate, made sure his Kenyan background and middle name was on the Noos 24/7 while paling around with his black friends and family and supporters.

Of course no other white male president would ever hang out with their white Texas friends and family while the press made a big deal about their middle names and birthplaces.... nawww...

Mainecoons
06-24-2013, 09:25 AM
You are in the wrong place. This section is for serious discussion, not stupidity.

Move on.

Agravan
06-24-2013, 09:26 AM

That's right. After all, it was he that brought up his birth certificate, made sure his Kenyan background and middle name was on the Noos 24/7 while paling around with his black friends and family and supporters.

Of course no other white male president would ever hang out with their white Texas friends and family while the press made a big deal about their middle names and birthplaces.... nawww...

Actually, Mainecoons, it's people like Nic here, that are not reviving, but reveling in t the racial conflict. Nic is a prime example of GrassrootsConservative's point. Any negative point brought up against Obama is not because it's a legitimate issue, it's because he's black. Thanks for proving GRC's point Nic. You are so good at that if not much else.

Mainecoons
06-24-2013, 09:29 AM
Nic, punked again! Shooting fish in a barrel CAN be fun!

:rofl:

jillian
06-24-2013, 09:35 AM
You are in the wrong place. This section is for serious discussion, not stupidity.

Move on.

are you a moderator?

i didn't think so.

perhaps you should report the thread if you don't like where it was posted.

thanks.

Mainecoons
06-24-2013, 09:49 AM
Do you have anything to contribute here?

Didn't think so.

Thanks.

BTW, there's a "shift" key on your keyboard which allows you to start sentences properly with capital letters.

Micketto
06-24-2013, 10:14 AM
Anyone that considers a group of people "sick and evil" based solely on their dislike of others... is an idiot.
I never would have taken the time to read a signature from Cigar.... not sure my life has in anyway been affected, now that I have.
Unlikely.

You know after Cigar, Nic, Jillian and all the mods click "report" post... you'll be spending a day in something called "The Hole".

Whatever that is.

Btw.. I have about a dozen infraction points... maybe we can pool ours and buy something cool with them.

TheInternet
06-24-2013, 10:14 AM
To GRC's point about Obama being a racist.

How many here have read his first book, Dreams from My Father? The entire book is about a dislike of whites and the problems he has with race.

Micketto
06-24-2013, 10:18 AM
Actually, @Mainecoons (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=145), it's people like Nic here, that are not reviving, but reveling in t the racial conflict. Nic is a prime example of @GrassrootsConservative (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=478)'s point. Any negative point brought up against Obama is not because it's a legitimate issue, it's because he's black. Thanks for proving GRC's point Nic. You are so good at that if not much else.

Bingo.

Micketto
06-24-2013, 10:21 AM

How many here have read his first book, Dreams from My Father? The entire book is about a dislike of whites and the problems he has with race.

I have zero interest in reading anything he writes.... but that was the consensus during the '08 election. I didn't read it so I didn't hold it against him.

Then.... the many quotes taken from the book, being presented to those who didn't read it....
made people understand why he was perfectly OK attending 20 years of preaching from Jeremiah Wright.

Micketto
06-24-2013, 10:25 AM
are you a moderator?

No. Moderators have a label by their name.

i didn't think so.

Everyone else "knew" so.

perhaps you should report the thread if you don't like where it was posted.

Doesn't look like he has a problem with the thread... just with the way you often only post to insult someone.
Having absolutely nothing to contribute to the actual topic.

thanks.

You're welcome.
Again.

GrassrootsConservative
06-24-2013, 01:01 PM
Wow ... there are several ...? :laugh:

Can you name them? :grin:

I'll stand by the quote; "not my personal quote" but I'll stand by it because that's what I believe.

BTW ... there's not law that mandates that you are required to agree with me. :wink:

I'm not sure what part of "NOT about YOU", is beyond some individuals comprehension and intelligence, but anyone who can read and write properly, and even make a success of themselves without affirmative action advantages over more qualified individuals, should be able to understand what, "it's NOT about YOU" means.

The intention wasn't to "victimize you personally". :wink:

Do you feel victimize? :cry:

Where do you get this stuff, man?

What about the OP do you think makes me sound like I think I am victimized? I am offended by your signature, yes, but I don't think the OP reflects that at all, as I do not play the victim card.

What about the OP suggests that I think your signature is "about me"?

And due to your misspelling of "victimized," inability to take "there's not law" and turn it into something coherent takes away any credit you have when you say something is beyond my comprehension and intelligence. See my posts? They make sense grammatically. Yours, most often, do not.

jillian
06-24-2013, 01:05 PM
Do you have anything to contribute here?

Didn't think so.

Thanks.

BTW, there's a "shift" key on your keyboard which allows you to start sentences properly with capital letters.

you're the one who inserted yourself in here and decided to comment on people's involvement.

you really shouldn't talk about anyone else's "contributions".

GrassrootsConservative
06-24-2013, 01:13 PM

I haven't read it, do not wish to subject myself to such an intolerant view of my people any more than I would about intolerance of any other race. I have read enough quotes from the book online to know that there's nothing of actual value in it, just more racebaiting from the king.

jillian
06-24-2013, 01:22 PM
No. Moderators have a label by their name.

Everyone else "knew" so.

Doesn't look like he has a problem with the thread... just with the way you often only post to insult someone.
Having absolutely nothing to contribute to the actual topic.

You're welcome.
Again.

you know, it was a rhetorical question, right?

you can google that word if it helps you.

TheInternet
06-24-2013, 01:22 PM
I haven't read it, do not wish to subject myself to such an intolerant view of my people any more than I would about intolerance of any other race. I have read enough quotes from the book online to know that there's nothing of actual value in it, just more racebaiting from the king.

Its an interesting book; enlightening to a degree. I enjoyed reading it, mostly, but it pissed me off a lot. It'd have been less frustrating if it was written by someone who wasn't the sitting POTUS. Knowing those are the thoughts of the current white house resident is kinda scary.

If he'd have gotten the kind of scrutiny he should have, that should have scarred the shit out of all white voters.

GrassrootsConservative
06-24-2013, 01:26 PM
Its an interesting book; enlightening to a degree. I enjoyed reading it, mostly, but it pissed me off a lot. It'd have been less frustrating if it was written by someone who wasn't the sitting POTUS. Knowing those are the thoughts of the current white house resident is kinda scary.

If he'd have gotten the kind of scrutiny he should have, that should have scarred the shit out of all white voters.

Racism should scare any voters, white or not.

nic34
06-24-2013, 01:54 PM

Move on.

.... and then the denial right on schedule from the forum old smartass guy.

Give him some slack, he's never listened to any r/w TV/radio, or read any r/w books in the last 5 years ....

.... back to bed now.

Mainecoons
06-24-2013, 01:57 PM
Thank you for proving my point.

:grin:

nic34
06-24-2013, 02:01 PM
Get help coonzie....

Mainecoons
06-24-2013, 02:10 PM
Thank you again for proving my point.

:rofl:

KC
06-24-2013, 02:16 PM
Mainecoons and nic34

Please stop fighting and get back to the thread topic.

Mainecoons
06-24-2013, 02:27 PM
Racism and racial pandering is the thread topic and several of us simply acknowledge that we have a poster child for same in the form of Nic.

Nic, I might add, you really do typlify the level of education and sophistication of one who gets his information from radio and TV. I would think that you must listen to the leftist equivalent of a Rush Limbaugh but those are pretty hard to find since their programs don't have many listeners.

So you settle for Think Progress and the Daily Kos. We understand, little fella! :grin:

BTW, Nicky boy, this is what I like to watch on TV:

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxdD1WNl73DZJakI-tmQ3TFcdB94irzhZlbflk0coiroh5O1k1

And I suspect this is what you like to watch:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjSnTrcMcfHFPJkbDdDc3OH74L4Fefw yiVStL-e0T4BQaULdpnDw

nic34
06-24-2013, 04:48 PM
Maincoons VIP .... moderate yourself....

KC
06-24-2013, 04:52 PM
Maincoons VIP .... moderate yourself....

Mainecoons is banned from this thread, therefore please refrain from responding to his posts in this thread.

Cigar
06-25-2013, 07:04 AM
you know, it was a rhetorical question, right?

you can google that word if it helps you.

You have to understand ... it's been a difficult adjusting period for some people and they need their therapeutic massage to help ease their pain.

We should expect these type of threads for while. :laugh: