Mainecoons
06-24-2013, 07:05 AM
BUY, Cigar, Buy!

:grin:

Cigar
06-24-2013, 07:10 AM
BUY, Cigar, Buy!

:grin:

I guess that would be a problem to those people who get stupid financial advice and don't know that you can move investments ... every minute.

Don't tell me you weren't smart enough to participate in the boom ... and now you don't have the gains to play with?

Oh well ... By By :toothy9::toothy2:

Mainecoons
06-24-2013, 07:35 AM
Show faith in your Leader's wonderful economic record. BUY! :rofl:

Cigar
06-24-2013, 07:40 AM
Show faith in your Leader's wonderful economic record. BUY! :rofl:

I did more than have faith ... I made investments and I made money that can't be taken away ... did you or did you sit out and buy Gold?

Those who know or those who have good advise know, money is only made by "Buying and Selling".

Maybe you should spend a little less time on political forums and more time educating yourself on the market.

Because obviously you have no idea what you're :rofl:about and you're making a public idiot out of yourself. :laugh:

Mainecoons
06-24-2013, 09:00 AM
Down 217. BUY, Cigar, BUY!

Obama is counting on you. Remember what P.T. Barnum had to say about folks like you. Don't disappoint!

Cigar
06-24-2013, 12:44 PM
Some of the ignorant and uniformed think that the only way to make money in the market is to be a buyer. Can someone here explain to the children that you invest into the market and you cash-in when you have something to sell. But before you can sell, you have to be UP ... not Down! If you're never UP in the market ... what would you have to sell or diversify in?

FACT: the market has more than doubled since March 2009 .... if you didn't get on board ... well .... it sucks to be you and the Joke is on who. :grin:

Mainecoons
06-24-2013, 01:58 PM
Keep buying!

:rofl:

Ransom
06-24-2013, 04:42 PM
I did more than have faith ... I made investments and I made money that can't be taken away ...

me me me me me me

Peter1469
06-24-2013, 07:31 PM
Where is Germanicus- he is our resident Chinese spy.

zelmo1234
06-24-2013, 08:35 PM
I did more than have faith ... I made investments and I made money that can't be taken away ... did you or did you sit out and buy Gold?

Those who know or those who have good advise know, money is only made by "Buying and Selling".

I bought a shit load of gold and sold all buy about 10 pounds. And I made a tone of money.

What you lost your ass in stocks when you should ahve been buying gold?

Because obviously you have no idea what you're :rofl:about and you're making a public idiot out of yourself. :laugh:

then i took that money and bought stocks are bargin basement prices? I made a shit load again, then about 6 months ago, I sold all but a littl of that and bought forcloses houses and commercial properties? It look like that is going to turn out quite nicely too?

If you are still in stocks, you are in for a ruff ride. but about 18 months from now it shoudl be time to buy!
Maybe you should spend a little less time on political forums and more time educating yourself on the market.

Mainecoons
06-25-2013, 08:05 AM
Cigar sure has an active fantasy life, doesn't he? :rofl: