PDA

View Full Version : Beck suggests that Newt's tea party supporters are racists?

Mister D
12-18-2011, 08:58 PM
<em>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=NOkaLfJyqyw

GLENN BECK: This is ridiculous. It's ridiculous. I issued a challenge to the Tea Party member.

JUDGE ANDREW NAPOLITANO: What's the challenge?
BECK: The challenge is this, you read his record. You read his words.
NAPOLITANO: Gingrich?
BECK: Gingrich. Not just the happy parts like you read about Theodore Roosevelt. Look into his records. See what he believes. This man is a progressive. He knows he's a progressive. He doesn't have a problem with being a progressive. So, if you got a big government progressive or a big government progressive in Obama, one in Newt Gingrich, one in Obama, ask yourself this, Tea Party, is it about Obama's race?
Because that's what it appears to me. If you're against him but you're for this guy, it must be about race.
NAPOLITANO: It must be about race.

BECK: I mean, what else is it?

Conley
12-18-2011, 09:04 PM
1. How is it you're linking to videos from Think Progress? :laugh:

2. Beck appears to have become even more unhinged since leaving Fox. It seems like he's really tanked.

Mister D
12-18-2011, 09:11 PM
1. How is it you're linking to videos from Think Progress? :laugh:

2. Beck appears to have become even more unhinged since leaving Fox. It seems like he's really tanked.

I needed the video quickly! :laugh: At least Think Progress is good for something.

I haven't seen the full context so I can't say for sure. That said, judging by what I've been able to find it does sound like an over the top comment.

Actually, since he left Fox you don;t hear much about him anymore.

Conley
12-18-2011, 09:19 PM
That last point is why I think he's spouting this gibberish...he's just so desperate for attention.

Mister D
12-18-2011, 09:22 PM
That last point is why I think he's spouting this gibberish...he's just so desperate for attention.

I was thinking the same thing.

jgreer
12-18-2011, 10:57 PM
Theres nothing wrong with Think Progress. Beck as you see has alot wrong with him