PDA

View Full Version : War of the Moms

Common
07-05-2013, 06:37 PM
Zimmermans mother now testifies in contradiction to Martins mother that its her son screaming on the tape for help.

The defense began with Zimmerman's mother, Gladys Zimmerman, briefly testifying that it was her son screaming for help on the phone. "That's George's voice,'' she said

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2013/07/05/prosecutions-case-vs-zimmerman-could-wrap-today/2491275/

jillian
07-05-2013, 06:42 PM
Well they have a lot of places to find reasonable doubt if they want to.

And self defense only has to be proven by a preponderance

Common
07-05-2013, 07:12 PM
The point is you have both mothers both saying its their son yelling for help, only one is right. I lean towards the yelling being zimmermans for various reasons.
Zimmerman was on the bottom, zimmerman had wounds and you dont shoot someone when you have the upper hand.

Ransom
07-05-2013, 08:48 PM
Well they have a lot of places to find reasonable doubt if they want to.

And self defense only has to be proven by a preponderance

The prosecution must prove beyond that reasonable doubt, they currently have no places to find 2nd degree murder.

Common
07-05-2013, 08:59 PM
The prosecution must prove beyond that reasonable doubt, they currently have no places to find 2nd degree murder.

I think that may wind up being their biggest obstacle to conviction, 2nd degree in my mind was an over reach.

roadmaster
07-05-2013, 09:10 PM
Have they figured out how far Tray was from Zimm when he shot? The only way to get 2nd degree is if Tray had gotten off of Zimm trying to flee.