PDA

View Full Version : The TALMUD: What's in a book?

count markovalley
07-06-2013, 03:44 PM
The Template of Evil in The World.

While a few deranged religion hustlers are out in front wanting to burn the KORAN in public to gain media notoriety ,it would be useful to know that there exists a book called THE TALMUD ;a book so intrinsically EVIL it could have only been concocted inside the brain of a DEMON .

This book is and has been a useful but contemptible living GUIDE for the JEWISH population of every country in where they may reside.

In this evil book the Jewish people learn their hatred for all that is decent ,moral, ethical and sacred and openly ridicule and blaspheme all the new testament personalities ,sacred to Christians and even Muslims.

This book is the main guide and textbook that enabled them to dominate every society that was stupid enough to extend them hospitality , and morally justifies every form of villany known to man, even the murder of non-jews.

stealing, forgery, killing innocent people , undermining the culture of other nations and peoples for the express purpose of financial gain.

This book more than anything else to be found in so-called Jewish culture has helped the Jews dominate the cultural and financial existence of every country they reside in.

The Jewish control of the media in America, their control of congress , our foreign policy

and financial institutions is the best proof that the Jews have learned the lessons from the TALMUD very well.

the question is what are we as Christian americans willing to do about it?

Chris
07-06-2013, 03:49 PM
http://www.volconvo.com/forums/religion-spirituality/34922-talmud.html

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70178

http://www.sqlspace.com/viewtopic.php?f=97&t=71648

http://www.debatepolitics.com/conspiracy-theories/142154-may-sound-like-conspiracy-you-but-aint.html?amp;goto=newpost

http://liberalforum.org/liberalforum/index.php?/topic/120473-do-you-love-the-talmud/

countryboy
07-06-2013, 03:50 PM
Ah, so you don't just hate blacks, you hate Jews too. At least you're consistent. :)

oceanloverOH
07-06-2013, 03:52 PM

While a few deranged religion hustlers are out in front wanting to burn the KORAN in public to gain media notoriety ,it would be useful to know that there exists a book called THE TALMUD ;a book so intrinsically EVIL it could have only been concocted inside the brain of a DEMON .

This book is and has been a useful but contemptible living GUIDE for the JEWISH population of every country in where they may reside.

In this evil book the Jewish people learn their hatred for all that is decent ,moral, ethical and sacred and openly ridicule and blaspheme all the new testament personalities ,sacred to Christians and even Muslims.

This book is the main guide and textbook that enabled them to dominate every society that was stupid enough to extend them hospitality , and morally justifies every form of villany known to man, even the murder of non-jews.

stealing, forgery, killing innocent people , undermining the culture of other nations and peoples for the express purpose of financial gain.

This book more than anything else to be found in so-called Jewish culture has helped the Jews dominate the cultural and financial existence of every country they reside in.

The Jewish control of the media in America, their control of congress , our foreign policy

and financial institutions is the best proof that the Jews have learned the lessons from the TALMUD very well.

Blah blah blah. Tongue flapping hatred.

Mister D
07-06-2013, 03:55 PM
Let's see if we can make this the most active thread! Won't that be fun!? I'm sure some more members will just have to register their disgust so we can know what great human beings they are. :rollseyes:

oceanloverOH
07-06-2013, 03:56 PM
Let's see if we can make this the most active thread! Won't that be fun!? I'm sure some more members will just have to register their disgust so we can know what great human beings they are. :rollseyes:

That was some nice sarcasm, D.

Dr. Who
07-06-2013, 04:04 PM

You just copied your post from Theology Online - you posted the exact same thing on that forum, with the same title: THE TALMUD: The Template of EVIL in the World - November 12th, 2010, 04:20 PM

GrassrootsConservative
07-06-2013, 04:05 PM
That was some nice sarcasm, D.

If something isn't worth talking about, then don't respond.

Chris
07-06-2013, 04:05 PM
You just copied your post from Theology Online - you posted the exact same thing on that forum, with the same title: THE TALMUD: The Template of EVIL in the World - November 12th, 2010, 04:20 PM

See my links above, all the same. Some under different names. In a way it's like spam.

Peter1469
07-06-2013, 04:11 PM
Does the Count have any ideas of his own?

count markovalley
07-06-2013, 04:12 PM
If something isn't worth talking about, then don't respond.

the genius of the talmud is few pay any attention to the guiding principles expressed within its pages. it passes as a book of religious literature and so the gullible gentiles dismiss it .
In fact passing as nothing more than a religious group has been an effective tactic by some in order to infiltrate a nation and to undermine it.

Dr. Who
07-06-2013, 04:12 PM
See my links above, all the same. Some under different names. In a way it's like spam.Obviously feels that if a document is worth writing, it's worth repeating ad nauseum on every new forum.

Peter1469
07-06-2013, 04:13 PM
the genius of the talmud is few pay any attention to the guiding principles expressed within its pages. it passes as a book of religious literature and so the gullible gentiles dismiss it .
In fact passing as nothing more than a religious group has been an effective tactic by some in order to infiltrate a nation and to undermine it.

What do you think should be done about this?

count markovalley
07-06-2013, 04:20 PM
let's do our best to educate and inform the masses. If the citizens of this country truly understood the extent of the threat we face,they would demand action be taken with all the swiftness of martial law!!

roadmaster
07-06-2013, 04:25 PM

While talking with people black and white in some groups, it tends to be a trend. Even in black community's they feel the Jewish even if they are in small numbers tend to control the neighborhoods because of power and money. They also feel they know how to play the system. While they buy up stores they also tend to know how to get welfare at the same time. Is this what you are talking about?

jillian
07-06-2013, 04:25 PM

maybe you should read something besides the protocols of the elders of Zion.

lovely that you're not embarrassed to spew anti-Semitic trash.

roadmaster
07-06-2013, 04:26 PM

Why don't you listen instead of judging for once.

Chloe
07-06-2013, 04:29 PM
While talking with people black and white in some groups, it tends to be a trend. Even in black community's they feel the Jewish even if they are in small numbers tend to control the neighborhoods because of power and money. They also feel they know how to play the system. While they buy up stores they also tend to know how to get welfare at the same time. Is this what you are talking about?

It's called a mixture of fear, ignorance, and prejudice.

jillian
07-06-2013, 04:29 PM

You think this is the first time I've ever seen anti Semitic trash? Anti-Semites are a dime a dozen.

But please tell everyone what a good Christian you are again

whats not to judge. Some of us are capable of actually reading with comprehension

Chloe
07-06-2013, 04:30 PM

Are you kidding? He just trashed the Talmud and Jews as a whole and you want her to listen to him?????

Mister D
07-06-2013, 04:31 PM
Anti-Semites are a dime a dozen.

That should give you cause to reflect.

jillian
07-06-2013, 04:32 PM
Are you kidding? He just trashed the Talmud and Jews as a whole and you want her to listen to him?????

I thought it was pretty funny, too.

Unless, of course she hasn't a clue what he's talking about....which is also entirely possible.

Mister D
07-06-2013, 04:32 PM

Anti-Semitism is particularly strong among the brothuz.

jillian
07-06-2013, 04:33 PM
That should give you cause to reflect.

No. Hatred and ignorance shouldn't give anyone cause to reflect.

But perhaps you should be the one to reflect on why you're full of ignorance and hatred.

GrassrootsConservative
07-06-2013, 04:33 PM

Why bother?

If a post isn't worth responding to, then why respond?

We already know what this poster is about, if you respond to him he's going to try and lure you in to his trolling.

And nothing constructive is going to come from it. You're not going to change his views. You're not going to make him see the error of his perception.

Mister D
07-06-2013, 04:34 PM
No. Hatred and ignorance shouldn't give anyone cause to reflect.

But perhaps you should

Then don't reflect on it. They don't hate me. They hate you. Shrug.

Peter1469
let's do our best to educate and inform the masses. If the citizens of this country truly understood the extent of the threat we face,they would demand action be taken with all the swiftness of martial law!!

Why martial law?

roadmaster
It's called a mixture of fear, ignorance, and prejudice.
Is it or do they really feel this way. Why have Jews not acknowledged that they were also into the slave trades?

jillian

I bet you've got a swastika in your bedroom, don't you?

GrassrootsConservative
07-06-2013, 04:35 PM
Well here we go. Another 50 pages of crap because you guys actually think count malarkey is worth it.

Mister D
07-06-2013, 04:35 PM
I bet you've got a swastika in your bedroom, don't you?

Somehow I doubt that. :grin:

Peter1469
07-06-2013, 04:36 PM
Is it or do they really feel this way. Why have Jews not acknowledged that they were also into the slave trades?

I imagine that all people were at some point in time.

Chloe
07-06-2013, 04:38 PM
Well here we go. Another 50 pages of crap because you guys actually think count malarkey is worth it.

I'm over Count. I'm more surprised by some of of the other people's (regulars) comments on here at the moment.

jillian
Then don't reflect on it. They don't hate me. They hate you. Shrug.

not *they*...... *you*

nothing new about hatred and ignorance being passed from generation to generation. maybe you should break the cycle

count markovalley
I thought it was pretty funny, too.

Unless, of course she hasn't a clue what he's talking about....which is also entirely possible.

1255 C.E.
England
Blood libel in Lincoln results in the burning / torture of many Jews & public hangings.

1261 C.E.
Canterbury
Mob Attacks

1262 C.E.
London
Mob Attacks

1264 C.E.
London
Mob Attacks

1264 C.E.
Germany
Council of Vienna declares that all Jews must wear a “pointed dunce cap.” Thousands murdered.

1267 C.E.
Vienna
Jews Forced to Wear Horned Hats

1270 C.E.
Weissenberg, Magdeburg, Arnstadt, Coblenz, Singzig, and Erfurt
Jews Burned Alive

1270 C.E.
England
The libel of the “counterfeit coins” – all Jewish men, women and children in England imprisoned. Hundreds are hung.

1276 C.E.
Bavaria
Expulsion

1278 C.E.
Genoa (Spain)
Mob Attacks

1279 C.E.
Hungary & Poland
The Council of Offon denies Jews the right to all civic positions. The Jews of Hungary & Poland are forced to wear the “red badge of shame.”

1283 C.E.
Mayence & Bacharach
Mob Attacks

1285 C.E.
Munich
Jews Burned Alive

1290 C.E.
England
King Edward I issues an edict banishing all Jews from England. Many drowned.

1291 C.E.
France
The Jewish refugees from England are promptly expelled from France.

1292 C.E.
Italy
Forced conversions & expulsion of the Italian Jewish community.

1298 C.E.
Germany
The libel of the “Desecrated Host” is perpetrated against the Jews of Germany. Approximately 150 Jewish communities undergo forced conversion.

1298 C.E.
Franconia, Bavaria & Austria
Reindfel’s Decree is propagated against the Jews of Franconia and Bavarai. Riots against these Jewish communities, as well as those in Austria, result in the massacre of 100,000 Jews over a six-month period.

1306 C.E.
France
Expulsion

1308 C.E.
Strasbourg
Jews Burned Alive

1320 C.E.
Toulouse & Perpigon
120 Communities Massacred & Talmud Burned

1321 C.E.
Teruel
Public Executions

1328 C.E.
Estella
5,000 Jews Slaughtered

1348 C.E.
France & Spain
Jews Burned Alive

1348 C.E.
Switzerland
Expulsion

1349 C.E.
Worms, Strasbourg, Oppenheim, Mayence, Erfurt, Bavaria & Swabia
Jews Burned Alive

1349 C.E.
Heilbronn (Germany)
Expulsion

1349 C.E.
Hungary
Expulsion

1354 C.E.
Castile (Spain)
12,000 Jews Slaughtered

1368 C.E.
Toledo
8,000 Jews Slaughtered

1370 C.E.
Majorca., Penignon & Barcelona
Mob Attack

1377 C.E.
Huesca (Spain)
Jews Burned Alive

1380 C.E.
Paris
Mob Attack

1384 C.E.
Nordlingen
Mass Murder

1388 C.E.
Strasbourg
Expulsion

1389 C.E.
Prague
Mass Slaughter & Book Burning

1391 C.E.
Castille, Toledo, Madrid, Seville, Cordova, Cuenca & Barcelona
Forced Conversions & Mass Murder

1394 C.E.
Germany
Expulsion

1394 C.E.
France
Expulsion

1399 C.E.
Posen (Poland)
Jews Burned Alive

1400 C.E.
Prague
Stake Burnings

1407 C.E.
Cracow
Mob Attack

1415 C.E.

Chloe
07-06-2013, 04:39 PM
I imagine that all people were at some point in time.

Including black people in Africa who helped capture and organize the trade in scattered villages

Mister D
07-06-2013, 04:41 PM
Including black people in Africa who helped capture and organize the trade in scattered villages

Jews were major players in the Atlantic slave trade. What that is supposed to mean to me now I don't know. Yes, the trade originated in Africa.

Mister D
07-06-2013, 04:42 PM
I'm over Count. I'm more surprised by some of of the other people's (regulars) comments on here at the moment.

hey, the only reason I'm eve commenting is because none of you will do the smart thing.

Chloe
07-06-2013, 04:43 PM
Jews were major players in the Atlantic slave trade. What that is supposed to mean to me now I don't know. Yes, the trade originated in Africa.

I'm sure a lot of people were involved. It was a major business for a long time. Still doesn't excuse the blatant anti-semitism in the OP and the people sticking up for it and the person who posted it.

count markovalley
07-06-2013, 04:44 PM
see this is just a small list of events occuring over a short period of time. for the sake of brevity i deleted the majority covering a time span of over two millenia.

the point is that if persecutions were limited to just a few countries over a limited time ,then we could see some justification in the accusations of unwarranted acts of antisemitism.

But throughout the historyof judaism in every country they have made their presence ,the native population gets sick and tired of them and begins to hate them leading to some form of persecution everywhere they have resided.

the question is ;are all nations guilty of condemning judaism in every single century and in every single instance in every single nation all times in history? give me a break!!

roadmaster
07-06-2013, 04:44 PM
Including black people in Africa who helped capture and organize the trade in scattered villages But some say the Jews have yet apologized in their hand in it.

Mister D
07-06-2013, 04:45 PM
I'm sure a lot of people were involved. It was a major business for a long time. Still doesn't excuse the blatant anti-semitism in the OP and the people sticking up for it and the person who posted it.

Jews were prominent. Sorry if that upsets you.

I stuck up for who?

count markovalley
07-06-2013, 04:46 PM
see this is just a small list of events occurring over a short period of time. for the sake of brevity i deleted the majority covering a time span of over two millenia.

the point is that if persecutions were limited to just a few countries over a limited time ,then we could see some justification in the accusations of unwarranted acts of antisemitism.

But throughout the historyof judaism in every country they have made their presence ,the native population gets sick and tired of them and begins to hate them leading to some form of persecution everywhere they have resided.

the question is ;are all nations guilty of condemning judaism in every single century and in every single instance in every single nation all times in history? give me a break!!

Peter1469
07-06-2013, 04:47 PM
1255 C.E.
England
Blood libel in Lincoln results in the burning / torture of many Jews & public hangings.

1261 C.E.
Canterbury
Mob Attacks

1262 C.E.
London
Mob Attacks

1264 C.E.
London
Mob Attacks

1264 C.E.
Germany
Council of Vienna declares that all Jews must wear a “pointed dunce cap.” Thousands murdered.

1267 C.E.
Vienna
Jews Forced to Wear Horned Hats

1270 C.E.
Weissenberg, Magdeburg, Arnstadt, Coblenz, Singzig, and Erfurt
Jews Burned Alive

1270 C.E.
England
The libel of the “counterfeit coins” – all Jewish men, women and children in England imprisoned. Hundreds are hung.

1276 C.E.
Bavaria
Expulsion

1278 C.E.
Genoa (Spain)
Mob Attacks

1279 C.E.
Hungary & Poland
The Council of Offon denies Jews the right to all civic positions. The Jews of Hungary & Poland are forced to wear the “red badge of shame.”

1283 C.E.
Mayence & Bacharach
Mob Attacks

1285 C.E.
Munich
Jews Burned Alive

1290 C.E.
England
King Edward I issues an edict banishing all Jews from England. Many drowned.

1291 C.E.
France
The Jewish refugees from England are promptly expelled from France.

1292 C.E.
Italy
Forced conversions & expulsion of the Italian Jewish community.

1298 C.E.
Germany
The libel of the “Desecrated Host” is perpetrated against the Jews of Germany. Approximately 150 Jewish communities undergo forced conversion.

1298 C.E.
Franconia, Bavaria & Austria
Reindfel’s Decree is propagated against the Jews of Franconia and Bavarai. Riots against these Jewish communities, as well as those in Austria, result in the massacre of 100,000 Jews over a six-month period.

1306 C.E.
France
Expulsion

1308 C.E.
Strasbourg
Jews Burned Alive

1320 C.E.
Toulouse & Perpigon
120 Communities Massacred & Talmud Burned

1321 C.E.
Teruel
Public Executions

1328 C.E.
Estella
5,000 Jews Slaughtered

1348 C.E.
France & Spain
Jews Burned Alive

1348 C.E.
Switzerland
Expulsion

1349 C.E.
Worms, Strasbourg, Oppenheim, Mayence, Erfurt, Bavaria & Swabia
Jews Burned Alive

1349 C.E.
Heilbronn (Germany)
Expulsion

1349 C.E.
Hungary
Expulsion

1354 C.E.
Castile (Spain)
12,000 Jews Slaughtered

1368 C.E.
Toledo
8,000 Jews Slaughtered

1370 C.E.
Majorca., Penignon & Barcelona
Mob Attack

1377 C.E.
Huesca (Spain)
Jews Burned Alive

1380 C.E.
Paris
Mob Attack

1384 C.E.
Nordlingen
Mass Murder

1388 C.E.
Strasbourg
Expulsion

1389 C.E.
Prague
Mass Slaughter & Book Burning

1391 C.E.
Castille, Toledo, Madrid, Seville, Cordova, Cuenca & Barcelona
Forced Conversions & Mass Murder

1394 C.E.
Germany
Expulsion

1394 C.E.
France
Expulsion

1399 C.E.
Posen (Poland)
Jews Burned Alive

1400 C.E.
Prague
Stake Burnings

1407 C.E.
Cracow
Mob Attack

1415 C.E.

Provide a link please.

roadmaster
07-06-2013, 04:47 PM
Jews were prominent. Sorry if that upsets you.

I stuck up for who? I haven't stuck up for anyone either. This is a debate.

Mister D
07-06-2013, 04:48 PM
Good job, Count. You sure know how to make them dance to your tune. Even the men which is particularly embarrassing.

Chloe
07-06-2013, 04:49 PM
Count markovalley is a racist, anti-semitic idiot that posts trash. I'd love love love to see the two of you point that out to him instead of extending off of his comments to keep his hateful topic going.

Mister D
07-06-2013, 04:51 PM
Actually, he seems to know what he's doing. You all give his trash a great deal of attention.

jillian
07-06-2013, 04:52 PM
I haven't stuck up for anyone either. This is a debate.

Really? What's to debate?

he posted anti-semetic lunacy and you said I should keep an open mind. nothing there to debate.

now please tell us how pro-Israel you are

Mister D
07-06-2013, 04:53 PM
I'm outraged!!! Outraged y this thread!! :angry:

Post #50

count markovalley
07-06-2013, 04:54 PM
Count markovalley is a racist, anti-semitic idiot that posts trash. I'd love love love to see the two of you point that out to him instead of extending off of his comments to keep his hateful topic going.

Chloe
07-06-2013, 04:57 PM

Yes all nations are guilty if they are blaming one type of people for all of their problems. People like you are much more of a problem for nations.

Peter1469
07-06-2013, 04:58 PM

You present a slanted and biased version of history. Which is why you fail to provide links to your so called facts. Jews have been both valued and villainized; typically just used as scapegoats - i.e. point the finger of blame at someone else.

Give it to us straight: what is your problem with Jews? And if you cut and paste again without providing a citation I will delete it.

count markovalley
07-06-2013, 04:59 PM
Yes all nations are guilty if they are blaming one type of people for all of their problems. People like you are much more of a problem for nations.

why would all people ,everywhere, and at all time think exactly alike . could there be a reason?

Chris
07-06-2013, 05:01 PM

I've seen people argue two wrongs make a right, you seem to want to argue a universal wrong makes it right.

Chloe
07-06-2013, 05:03 PM
why would all people ,everywhere, and at all time think exactly alike . could there be a reason?

All people don't, just twisted people like you.

count markovalley
07-06-2013, 05:05 PM
even in ancient times ;jewish people were given the heave ho. what's going on with these chosen people???

count markovalley
07-06-2013, 05:08 PM
You present a slanted and biased version of history. Which is why you fail to provide links to your so called facts. Jews have been both valued and villainized; typically just used as scapegoats - i.e. point the finger of blame at someone else.

Give it to us straight: what is your problem with Jews? And if you cut and paste again without providing a citation I will delete it.

O.k. pete ,I won't paste anything in the future;everything will be my own words . Thanks for the heads up.

or you can delete whatever you care to.. machs nichts

Peter1469
07-06-2013, 05:13 PM
O.k. pete ,I won't paste anything in the future;everything will be my own words . Thanks for the heads up.

or you can delete whatever you care to.. machs nichts

No worries- it isn't hard to provide citations. I am curious as to why you don't? Got an answer for that?

jillian
07-06-2013, 05:15 PM
even in ancient times ;jewish people were given the heave ho. what's going on with these chosen people???

Thats easy... Hate- filled ignorant lying people like you are often effective. it seems to suit some leaders to use the hatred and ignorance to their benefit where did you learn the lies you spew. You seem to have been well-taught.

But then again, ignorant people always find other ignorant people....and produce them in droves

count markovalley
07-06-2013, 05:20 PM
wow!! always shy in expressing your animosity?born that way?

jillian
07-06-2013, 05:23 PM

Why should anyone be shy about telling hate filled scum like you what they are?

that would be silly. Daylight is always a good way to clean up ignorance like yoyours does it embarrass you to have a light shined on what you are?

Chris
07-06-2013, 05:26 PM

Yes, simple--but first let's admit all groups suffer the same persecution, and likely engage in it--ok, so, people, when they encounter trouble, hard times, what you will, fail to see that it's only natural, as in the business cycle, or that they're to blame, social democracy, say, whatever, so they need a scapegoat to blame. Over time, because these problems go away, naturally, usually, they see some weird sort of justification in their beliefs, sort of the way kids believe in clowns.

jillian
07-06-2013, 05:26 PM
Why bother?

If a post isn't worth responding to, then why respond?

We already know what this poster is about, if you respond to him he's going to try and lure you in to his trolling.

And nothing constructive is going to come from it. You're not going to change his views. You're not going to make him see the error of his perception.

You're probably right. But doesn't it make sense to call him what he is?

Chris
07-06-2013, 05:29 PM

You mean like you did here: "are you stuck in the 8th grade?" http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/14273-The-Government-and-The-State?p=320643&viewfull=1#post320643

Hypocrite much?

GrassrootsConservative
07-06-2013, 05:39 PM
You're probably right. But doesn't it make sense to call him what he is?

In my opinion it makes sense not to feed or respond to the troll.

Mister D gets it.

Mister D
07-06-2013, 05:41 PM

Mister D gets it.

Right. If this is going to be a popular thread I may as well discuss what he brought up that is of legitimate interest.

Chloe
07-06-2013, 05:44 PM
Right. If this is going to be a popular thread I may as well discuss what he brought up that is of legitimate interest.

Do you agree with his opening post? Can you at least answer that please?

Mister D
07-06-2013, 05:48 PM
Do you agree with his opening post? Can you at least answer that please?

At least? What else have I failed to do other than make a fool of myself like the rest of you?

Frankly, it's similar to Ivan's commentary. I can discern an interesting thought here and there ut some of it just doesn't make any sense.

jillian
07-06-2013, 07:00 PM

Mister D gets it.

No. Mr D agrees with him

Mister D
07-06-2013, 07:01 PM
No. Mr D agrees with him

About what specifically?

roadmaster
07-06-2013, 07:04 PM
No. Mr D agrees with him Yes you made that clear what you thought when you called him ignorant.

Germanicus
07-07-2013, 12:02 AM
Have any of you actually read the Tulmud?

How about before it was translated? Who translated it?

Can you be critical of the Jewish religion without being branded anti-semitic?

I hate all religion. The Jewish religion seems to be the worst by far.

That does not mean I hate Jewish people.

Adam Sandler is awesome. Billy Madison is the best movie ever. Sandler funniest guy ever on SNL.

Salinger and Kafka are two of my favourite authors.

The Talmud is evil.

edit- The Talmud is not exactly important in Jewish religion anyway. Its just a book. Only certain orthodox jews pay any attention to it.

edit- And how hot are Jewish girls? There is something about them. So hot. Most of them are athiest like most 'christians'.

Most of Israel is athiest.

To be a South Park believer ( ie you just have to say "Im Catholic", "Im Christian" and you are. You dont have to actually do anything. These people are agnostics. The census info is rubbish. Who is going to church these days? ) is not good enough.

Religion is dead. Its like Weekend at Bernies right now.

Baby boomers die off and religion will be gooone.

America, Italy and Ireland are the only backward western nations that care about relgion. And the Middle East.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nIDpch4VMo

Oh my god that is funny!

Germanicus
07-07-2013, 12:19 AM
Socialists are going to pronounce all relgion dead.

Read what Popes say about socialism.

Socialists are going to destroy the whole thing.

Jewish, Muslim and Christian religion are going to be ended by the socialist.

It is only these semitic religions that are evil. They must go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUrqaJZH-04

We'll spurn the dust to win the prize!

Germanicus
07-07-2013, 12:36 AM
What do you guys think of the commandment

Commandments to exterminate Amalekites

Of the 613 mitzvot (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/613_mitzvot) (commandments) followed by Orthodox Jews (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthodox_Jew), three refer to the Amalek: to remember what the Amalekites did to Jews, not to forget what the Amalekites did to Jews, and to destroy the Amalekites utterly. The rabbis derived these from Deuteronomy (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deuteronomy) 25:17–18, Exodus (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Exodus) 17:14 and 1 Sam. 15:3. Rashi (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashi) explains the third commandment:
From man unto woman, from infant unto suckling, from ox unto sheep, so that the name of Amalek not be mentioned even with reference to an animal by saying "This animal belonged to Amalek"..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek

From infant unto suckling, from ox unto sheep......

They did it too.
I wonder what the Amalekites would be like now if they had not been exterminated by the chosen people.

They used to worship Dagon.

Germanicus
07-07-2013, 12:54 AM
Satan isnt too bad compared to Dagon.

What ever you do make sure you do not worship Dagon.

Worship Satan if you really have to but you need to draw a line somewhere.

Dagon is a bridge too far.

Do not worship Dagon.

Im so happy I am 'Catholic'. It was fun being told how sinners are sent to hell to burn for eternity in terrible pain and agony. Eternal agony is a great concept for a young mind. I am glad I spent time on that.

And I am glad Catholics force children to confess their sins. I remember doing confession and not knowing what to say. What sins does a kid have? I made stuff up. HA! I used to worry about that too. I really should have confessed that I had no sins other than pretending that I did.

Of all the semitic religions why did I have to end up Catholic?

It would be nivce to be one of The Chosen People. They dont even have hell do they? Or 'original sin'.

Christianity is just a semitic slave religion. I mean have you read the first testament? Wow. Go to work slave. You are bad. You can have Sunday off.

The Jewish religion is much cooler. Life is a great deal sweeter for the chosen people in semitic religions.

Funny how most 'christians' are not semitic. Paul was Jewish wasnt he?

What is the true native religion of the Teuton? Whats with all these semitic religions? None of it has anything to do with me. I am not semitic.

Chris
07-07-2013, 08:52 AM
Socialists are going to pronounce all relgion dead.

Read what Popes say about socialism.

Socialists are going to destroy the whole thing.

Jewish, Muslim and Christian religion are going to be ended by the socialist.

It is only these semitic religions that are evil. They must go.

We'll spurn the dust to win the prize!

Socialism is a failure.

Chloe
07-07-2013, 09:51 AM
What do you guys think of the commandment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek

From infant unto suckling, from ox unto sheep......

They did it too.
I wonder what the Amalekites would be like now if they had not been exterminated by the chosen people.

They used to worship Dagon.

There are many of the 613 commandments that are impractical and impossible to follow in the year 2013. Most rational Jews understand that, even the majority of the haredi understand that they arent going to kill the ancestors of amalekites right now. These kinds of things exist in all faiths which is why you can't be a perfect example of your religion. People will pick and choose aspects of their faith in spite of the other choices. You can't change what happened thousands of years ago, nor should it follow you to the present day in my opinion.

Bigred1cav
07-07-2013, 12:20 PM
Talmud: The Real Truth About The Talmud
Talmud: Statement of Purpose
There are many lies circulating the internet about the Jewish Talmud. These allegations are supported by "direct quotations" from the Talmud that are frequently wrong or taken out of context. However, most people lack the scholarly background to verify these claims. Most people have no way of knowing that these accusation are false and malicious. What we are attempting is to demonstrate in detail how these accusations are both wrong and intentionally misleading. We are trying to show to the world the real truth about the Talmud.Written by Gil Student (gil@talmud.every1.net)

http://a1055.g.akamai.net/f/1055/1401/5h/images.barnesandnoble.com/images/7310000/7316313.gif (http://www.ravparry.com/)Recommended book:
The Complete Idiot's Guide to
Understanding the Talmud (http://www.ravparry.com/)

"Our philosophy asserts that every human being is created in the image of the Lord and the primacy of integrity and honesty in all dealings without exception. I strongly repudiate any assertions in the name of Judaism that do not represent and reflect this philosophy."- Rabbi Malkiel Kotler, dean of the world-renowned Lakewood Yeshiva, Dec. 16, 2003
Table Of Contents
About The Talmud
The Real Truth About The Talmud (http://talmud.faithweb.com/articles/intro.html): Why does this site exist?
What Is The Talmud? (http://talmud.faithweb.com/articles/whatis.html): An explanation of the history and content of the Talmud
Talmud and Bible (http://talmud.faithweb.com/articles/bible.html): Is the Talmud holier than the Bible?
Jewish People (http://talmud.faithweb.com/articles/judaism.html): Is Judaism a religion or a race?
To Tell The Truth (http://talmud.faithweb.com/articles/lie.html): Are Jews commanded to lie about the Talmud?
Gentiles In Judaism (http://talmud.faithweb.com/articles/gentiles.html): Where do gentiles fit into the Jewish world view?
What is a Jew? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jew) (Wikipedia entry)
Alleged Racism In The Talmud
Gentiles Are Human (http://talmud.faithweb.com/articles/man.html): The Talmud does not consider gentiles to be sub-human
Gentiles Are Human 2 (http://talmud.faithweb.com/articles/man2.html): The Talmud does not consider gentiles to be animals
Stealing From Gentiles (http://talmud.faithweb.com/articles/theft.html): The Talmud forbids stealing from gentiles
Paying A Gentile's Wages (http://talmud.faithweb.com/articles/wages.html): The Talmud prohibits Jews from withholding a gentile's wages
Tricking Gentiles (http://talmud.faithweb.com/articles/cheat.html): The Talmud forbids lying to gentiles
Killing Gentiles (http://talmud.faithweb.com/articles/kill.html): The Talmud prohibits killing gentiles
Various Accusations (http://talmud.faithweb.com/articles/short.html): Refuting various accusations against the Talmud
Christianity In The Talmud
Introduction (http://talmud.faithweb.com/articles/jesusi.html)
Jesus In The Talmud (http://talmud.faithweb.com/articles/jesus.html): What, if anything, does the Talmud say about Jesus?
The Jesus Narrative (http://talmud.faithweb.com/articles/jesusnarr.html): Does the Talmud's narrative of events correspond or differ from the Gospels'?
Christianity: What does the Talmud have to say about Christianity in general?
Jewish Holidays
Blood Libel (http://talmud.faithweb.com/articles/blood.html): Jews never eat blood
Passover (http://talmud.faithweb.com/articles/passover.html): The Passover Haggadah is not racist
Kol Nidrei (http://talmud.faithweb.com/articles/kolnidre.html): Permission to deceive?
Immorality In The Talmud
The Talmud Does Not Permit Sex With A Three Year Old
Sexual Morality in the Talmud: The Talmud's prudence
(http://talmud.faithweb.com/articles/three.html)Rabbi Eleazar and the Prostitutes (http://talmud.faithweb.com/articles/eleazar.html): The Full Story
Miscellaneous
Schindler's List (http://talmud.faithweb.com/articles/schindler.html): The source of the disputed quotation
Israel Shahak's Lie (http://www.edah.org/backend/coldfusion/search/document.cfm?title=%27A%20Modern%20Blood%20Libel%2 7&hyperlink=jakobovits1%2Ehtml&type=Document&category=Jews%20and%20Gentiles%3A%20%93Other%94%20 in%20Modern%20Orthodox%20Thought&authortitle=Rabbi&firstname=Immanuel&lastname=Jakobavits&pubsource=Tradition%2C%208%3A2&authorid=433): "A Modern Blood Libel" by Rabbi Dr. Immanuel Jakobovits, former Chief Rabbi of the British Empire (Offsite)
"In The Image Of G-d" (http://talmud.faithweb.com/articles/image.html): Gentiles are created in the image of G-d
"Goy" (http://talmud.faithweb.com/articles/goy.html): Is it a derogatory term used by Jews about gentiles?
Rabbi Soloveitchik (http://talmud.faithweb.com/articles/solo.html): Refuting the slander against him
Ethics Of The Fathers (http://talmud.faithweb.com/articles/avot.html): The section of the Mishnah dedicated to the favorite ethical sayings of the sages
Related Links (http://talmud.faithweb.com/articles/links.html)
Recommended Reading (http://talmud.faithweb.com/articles/read.html)

count markovalley
07-08-2013, 04:47 PM
The clever vileness of the Talmud doesn't have to be read by the majority of jews in order to be understood and followed. The way Jews behave becomes a living testament to the influence it exerts over them.

Chris
07-08-2013, 04:56 PM
The clever vileness of the Talmud doesn't have to be read by the majority of jews in order to be understood and followed. The way Jews behave becomes a living testament to the influence it exerts over them.

Why is it in your opinion vile?

roadmaster
07-08-2013, 05:16 PM
The clever vileness of the Talmud doesn't have to be read by the majority of jews in order to be understood and followed. The way Jews behave becomes a living testament to the influence it exerts over them. Did you know that the Jewish that I know put the Bible as the holiest book of biblical laws? While you may not like some condemning all is wrong, just like people do with Christians.

Chris
07-08-2013, 05:22 PM
Did you know that the Jewish that I know put the Bible as the holiest book of biblical laws? While you may not like some condemning all is wrong, just like people do with Christians.

Exactly, same sort of baseless bigotry.

count markovalley
07-10-2013, 05:32 PM
according to jewish tradition the Talmud takes precedence over the Torah.

Ivan88
07-31-2013, 01:57 PM
According to the King of Judah & Israel, Jesus Christ, the Talmud negates His Word among humans.

He calls it the Tradition of the Elders and the Leaven of the Pharisee.

It is the religion of the Sinogog of Satan, and the 3 evil spirits of Revelation 16 who seek to take mankind to Armageddon.