PDA

View Full Version : Increase/decrease font size

Agravan
07-07-2013, 01:01 PM
I have seen on other boards running similar software that there is a mod that adds a +/- button so that you can increase your font size.
I know you can increase the screen size on your browser, but I think just being able to increase the font size on a particular thread would be a great help to all of us old farts that are starting to have trouble seeing the small fonts that are currently being used.

Peter1469
07-07-2013, 01:07 PM
I just increase the screen size.

Agravan
07-07-2013, 01:11 PM
I just increase the screen size.
Yeah, but then you have to scroll from side to side, whereas with the font increase/decrease buttons, everything but the font stays the same.

Ravi
07-07-2013, 02:57 PM
I have seen on other boards running similar software that there is a mod that adds a +/- button so that you can increase your font size.
I know you can increase the screen size on your browser, but I think just being able to increase the font size on a particular thread would be a great help to all of us old farts that are starting to have trouble seeing the small fonts that are currently being used.Maybe medicare will buy you a pair of reading glasses.

Agravan
07-07-2013, 03:08 PM
Maybe medicare will buy you a pair of reading glasses.
Sorry Marie, I don't need Medicare. I pay my own bills.
Maybe Obamacare can get you that much needed brain transplant, if they can find a monkey willing to trade for yours.

Ravi
07-07-2013, 03:10 PM
Sorry Marie, I don't need Medicare. I pay my own bills.
Maybe Obamacare can get you that much needed brain transplant, if they can find a monkey willing to trade for yours.

Oh, my bad. It sounded like you were asking someone else to solve your own problem.

junie
07-07-2013, 03:24 PM
Yeah, but then you have to scroll from side to side, whereas with the font increase/decrease buttons, everything but the font stays the same.

yeah, i find the quoted text needs to be at size 3 to match the unquoted text size...

Agravan
07-07-2013, 03:26 PM
Oh, my bad. It sounded like you were asking someone else to solve your own problem.
Don't try to think. You're ill-equipped for it.

ADMIN
07-07-2013, 03:27 PM
I will look for a modification that can provide this functionality.

Common
07-08-2013, 01:26 AM
I use firefox and control scroll wheel enlarges my screen or decreases, also in options you can increase the font size in the browser.