PDA

View Full Version : Rev. Al Sharpton respond to the Right who are gleefiul for Violence

Cigar
07-10-2013, 07:28 AM
Reverend Al ask for not one Brick to be thrown ... not one glass broken, same as he did back in 2000.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/45755884/vp/52435020#52435020

... sorry, I know you were really hoping for entertainment. :laugh:

The real entertainment comes in the responses

patrickt
07-10-2013, 08:07 AM
I can't believe it, Cigar. You promote the man who whipped up an audience to go out and kill a Jewish student as an advocate of non-violence. You side with the man who whipped up racial hatred in the Tawaney Brawley fiasco and then refused to pay when a court found him liable for damages.

Do you actually think, at long last, the Rev. Al Sharpton has discovered a sense of shame? A sense of justice? Nonsense. MSNBC propaganda and bullshit.

The left misses their purges, don't they? Well, you're getting closer.

Pitiful, Cigar.

Cigar
07-10-2013, 08:33 AM
I can't believe it, Cigar. You promote the man who whipped up an audience to go out and kill a Jewish student as an advocate of non-violence. You side with the man who whipped up racial hatred in the Tawaney Brawley fiasco and then refused to pay when a court found him liable for damages.

Do you actually think, at long last, the Rev. Al Sharpton has discovered a sense of shame? A sense of justice? Nonsense. MSNBC propaganda and bullshit.

The left misses their purges, don't they? Well, you're getting closer.

Pitiful, Cigar.

YES :grin:

patrickt
07-10-2013, 09:54 AM
YES :grin:

I'm certainly glad you agee.