PDA

View Full Version : CPC protects Chinese from US corporate giant GSK.

Germanicus
07-11-2013, 07:17 PM
GlaxoSmithKline, the western pharmaceutical giant, has been caught trying to bribe Chinese officials and doctors in what seems to be a huge scheme to raise medical prices in China.

The Chinese Government is involved in an ongoing investigation that has already led to confessions from the suspects employed by the pharmaceutical giant. Illegal behaviour including bribery and fraud have been found to have continued over a long period of time. The scheme seems to have been on a huge scale. After initial questioning some suspects have already confessed to their role in the scheme.

This is why I like the Chinese Government so much. I am glad the Chinese Government is looking out for the people of China and making sure consumers are not exploited.

In the USA they allow pharmaceutica corporations to advertize things like anti-depressant medication to the general public on television. The lobbyists for the big corporations work hard to get laws passed that favour huge profit margins for the corporations. The US has the highest medical costs in the advanced world. The reason the costs are so high in the USA is their political system. Corporations can pretty much pay for favourable laws in the USA.

I am happy to see that yet again the CPC is looking out for the average Chinese man. The Chinese Government is my favourite government. I wish western governments were more like China.

In Australia our government is intimidated by the multinational corprate giants like apple and amazon. Australian consumers pay more for products than any consumer in the world and our government allows it. The pharmaceutical giant Glaxosmithkline has been found to be involved in the scheme to exploit Chinese consumers with high pharmaceutical prices, has just invested a huge amount in the Chinese market. The Chinese consumer has a huge amount of power and I am glad the CPC is making sure that power stays in the hands of China and the Chinese people. I think the Chinese Government is the worlds clear champion of consumer rights.

Germanicus
07-11-2013, 07:18 PM
CPC is the champ of consumer rights.

The US is the worlds destroyer of consumer rights. US is an enemy of people everywhere.

Go China!

Common
07-11-2013, 07:26 PM
Thats our corporate greedy bastards at their best.
China just bought the largest Pork Producer in the USA Smithfields, so now along with only being able to buy chinese farmed raised fish now you will eat chinese pork.
THANK YOU AMERICAN CORPORATIONS.

Germanicus
07-11-2013, 07:28 PM
CPC is really cracking down on corruption. The western media should be happy. They never seem happy when the western corporations are the target. Western media always defends the western corporations messed up actions in China. So obvious and pathetic. The people at WSJ are the biggest losers in the world. Nobody is more pathetic than WSJ. They even have a show on Fox News. They are a fucking joke.

roadmaster
07-11-2013, 09:15 PM
Thats our corporate greedy bastards at their best.
China just bought the largest Pork Producer in the USA Smithfields, so now along with only being able to buy chinese farmed raised fish now you will eat chinese pork.
THANK YOU AMERICAN CORPORATIONS. Many people around here won't buy from them now because of the low standards the Chinese has. I just wonder how long before they move them overseas.

zelmo1234
07-11-2013, 10:25 PM
I think that is OK maybe Glaxco should just stop selling in China? After all no reason to loose money! It is not like the Chinese's would not kill say 60 million people if they disagreed with the government? Or anything like that! You know looking out for the people that average 4K per year in income and all!

Common
07-12-2013, 04:19 AM
Many people around here won't buy from them now because of the low standards the Chinese has. I just wonder how long before they move them overseas.

I do not buy any chinese labeled food. I saw an actual video of Chinese farm raised tilapia, where the pools were so full of fish you could walk across it like a solid floor the water was black with fish feces and other foulness and there were chicken coops strung across above the pools full of chicken. The chickens shit and thats what the tilapia was fed. The fish are then fileted in an environment that would never be allowed in the USA.
I will not buy smithfield pork any longer, I now look for hormel or smaller southern brand pork producers.

Common
07-12-2013, 04:21 AM
I think that is OK maybe Glaxco should just stop selling in China? After all no reason to loose money! It is not like the Chinese's would not kill say 60 million people if they disagreed with the government? Or anything like that! You know looking out for the people that average 4K per year in income and all!

zelmo there isnt a corporation you wouldnt create a story to defend, other corporations that ran to china for slave labor wages you cheer.
Then you insinuate poor glaxco is being abused for trying to bribe the chinese govt.

zelmo1234
07-12-2013, 06:55 AM
zelmo there isnt a corporation you wouldnt create a story to defend, other corporations that ran to china for slave labor wages you cheer.
Then you insinuate poor glaxco is being abused for trying to bribe the chinese govt.

First you will defend Unions to your dying day and they have done more for off shoring than any other group! but as far as Defending GSX? Just like to hank our little Communits Chain

jillian
07-12-2013, 07:49 AM
First you will defend Unions to your dying day and they have done more for off shoring than any other group! but as far as Defending GSX? Just like to hank our little Communits Chain

Unions have off-shored? Really?

Link?