PDA

View Full Version : MSM Now Targets Ron Paul.....

MMC
12-22-2011, 08:30 AM
Its been a tough couple of days for Ron Paul. With a bump in the polls has come an onslaught of blistering criticism and a closer scrutiny of his record.

Indeed Paul has moved to frontrunner status in Iowa, where a growing consensus that he could win the Republican Party caucus has his GOP rivals taking shots at his record.
Paul's poll numbers have slowly inched upwards. In the latest ABC News/Washington Post poll, Paul is in third place nationally with 15 percent of the vote.

According to the latest ABC News/Washington Post poll, just 37 percent of Republican and Republican leaning independents nationally think Paul has the kind of personality and temperament to serve effectively as president and just 42 percent of Republicans think he would pursue policies that most Americans would find acceptable.

While ABC News has reported on Paul's outreach effort via a "phone from home" program, commercial advertising in the state, and Paul's numerous visits, some political observers say that Paul's support is built in large part with the support of non-Republicans. And ABC News has found many uncommitted Iowans at heavily attended Paul events.....snip~

ABC is the first with MSDNC following. Now it is Paul's turn to be taken down by the Media. Not to many questioning Obama over whats going down In Egypt. Anyone got Pauls Issues and Policies out there? He is tearing Gingrich up in Iowa with all his TV ads. looks Like Independants in Iowa are coming out for him.

Conley
12-22-2011, 08:54 AM
What are they saying about Paul that is so bad? Only thing I remember were those newsletters from last time around, but have they dug up anything else? I think Paul will hang himself with his words, no need for the media to do it. I'm just glad the media is at least noticing him...it really is ridiculous when he pulls the numbers he does for months on end and he is not mentioned at all. Very, very strange. Now they have to talk about him and they are doing so.

MMC
12-22-2011, 09:15 AM
What are they saying about Paul that is so bad? Only thing I remember were those newsletters from last time around, but have they dug up anything else? I think Paul will hang himself with his words, no need for the media to do it. I'm just glad the media is at least noticing him...it really is ridiculous when he pulls the numbers he does for months on end and he is not mentioned at all. Very, very strange. Now they have to talk about him and they are doing so.

Sorry bout that I thought I had the Link up with that one. ABC is using what other GOP people are coming out at Paul with.Like I stated their the first to start the dump off.

http://news.yahoo.com/gop-rivals-aim-ron-paul-120201003.html
Paul is now dealing with daily barbs from his GOP rivals, especially Michele Bachmann, who is accusing Paul's non-interventionist foreign policy as being weak when dealing with the threat of Iran obtaining nuclear weapons.

GOP rival Rick Perry has also openly criticized Paul for his penchant for earmarks.

And even Newt Gingrich, whom Paul has heavily criticized for serial hypocrisy in two negative ads, is asking Iowans to ask the candidates to "stop the negative campaigning.".....snip~

MMC
12-22-2011, 12:03 PM
15% Nationally. I dont think thats the Independants Nationally. I don't think Romney would even be worried if it came down to him and Paul. Because the establisment will go with Romney.