PDA

View Full Version : Free stumpy now!

strollingbonez
07-17-2013, 09:33 AM
i have been thinking about stumpy (willow's jrt) getting tossed outta doggie school for 'snapping' at a 4 month old golden....

stumpy was just standing his ground......

http://thepoliticalforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3217&stc=1&d=1373734488

see this thread for the entire story of stumpy's crime

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/14539-bones!

everyone support me that the teacher was a hack and stumpy just needs some one on one time with a trainer....

Matty
07-17-2013, 09:51 AM
Would you like to be his attorney?

junie
07-17-2013, 10:20 AM
i have been thinking about stumpy (willow's jrt) getting tossed outta doggie school for 'snapping' at a 4 month old golden....

stumpy was just standing his ground......

http://thepoliticalforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3217&stc=1&d=1373734488

see this thread for the entire story of stumpy's crime

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/14539-bones!

everyone support me that the teacher was a hack and stumpy just needs some one on one time with a trainer....

lol stumpy was clearly prejudiced against that golden retriever!

strollingbonez
07-17-2013, 10:28 AM
lol sure why not....this is a case of overthing being blown out of proportion....his only crime..dashing out the door...yes that could have ended badly but even you admitted watching hubby chase down the stumpy was a hoot...so now we have options...fence in yard or front stoop.....make sure stumpy cant escape....but no no...even against good advice.....willow takes poor stumpy....to doggie school....where he is surround by over active puppies...remember stumpy is a year and half...this was an insult to be put into kinder group...

*pauses for full effect*

and who put him there..against good avice? WILLOW. Willow who is not objective. Stumpy is closer to the hubby. Closer in chasing willow off when she wants to cuddle said hubby. but suddenly willow decides to enroll the hubby's beloved stumpy into doggie school...o the teacher told me blah blah blah....when we all knew....only hubby could train stumpy....esp when tossed into kinder age group.....

so what does stumpy do?

being the natural born leader and showing a great concern for community....stumpy gives a lesson in pack manners to a little hot mess golden puppy....now *placing hand over heart* i love the golden, hector my best dog was a golden....*tearing up* but we all know as puppies they are a hot mess and need a bit of direction..which is all stumpy attempted...a little tough love...

And for his efforts ...he is exiled....expelled in disgrace from doggie school.....

i say he was wronged....by society and their favoritism towards puppy breath...look at the brown eyed jrt...he is innocent....willow is to blame..and must accept responsibility for this...and then after his expulsion what does she do? does she show stumpy any compassion? any empathy? NO NO She mocks him by singing 'bad dog, bad dog, what ya gonna do when they come for you' O funny to willow but imagine the impact on stumpy?

strollingbonez
07-17-2013, 10:31 AM
lol stumpy was clearly prejudiced against that golden retriever!

i assure you junie.....my client would have reacted the same to any breed of hot mess puppy....he is a non bias pack leader

as far as my client is concerned it is as simple as this...he is alpha...they are not

strollingbonez
07-17-2013, 10:34 AM
Would you like to be his attorney?

i would like to introduce into evidence..willows own words...see how she is ...no please....no offers of anything....just a cold....and sardonic reply

we can see why stumpy prefers the hubby....*gives willow a haughty derisive look*

junie
07-17-2013, 10:36 AM
hmm but what about that time stumpy tried to sweep that whole black lab incident under the rug...? velly suspicious!

strollingbonez
07-17-2013, 10:38 AM
black lab incident?

has nothing to do with golden ....

junie
07-17-2013, 10:44 AM
black lab incident?

has nothing to do with golden ....

as far as we know...hmm? :protest:

junie
07-17-2013, 11:31 AM
i assure you junie.....my client would have reacted the same to any breed of hot mess puppy....he is a non bias pack leader

as far as my client is concerned it is as simple as this...he is alpha...they are not

perhaps, i just wonder why all his best friends are white...

strollingbonez
07-17-2013, 01:49 PM
note the brown spots on my client's ear? my client is bi racial

Matty
07-17-2013, 02:00 PM

he does have a rather large set of balls

strollingbonez
07-17-2013, 02:02 PM
stumpy is not neutered? o my.....more evidence of neglect...why didnt you neuter that mutt? he would be a wee bit more chilled?

junie
07-17-2013, 02:16 PM
note the brown spots on my client's ear? my client is bi racial

lol i noticed those freckles but i figured maybe his mom was part irish...

Matty
07-17-2013, 02:19 PM
stumpy is not neutered? o my.....more evidence of neglect...why didnt you neuter that mutt? he would be a wee bit more chilled?

Because I want to find him a Mrs. so I can have some grand puppies

strollingbonez
07-18-2013, 06:31 AM
Because I want to find him a Mrs. so I can have some grand puppies

o that is such a bad reason....neuter him...its a wee bit late but it will help..adopt grand puppies from a rescue

Dr. Who
07-18-2013, 07:27 PM
Because I want to find him a Mrs. so I can have some grand puppiesWillow, when you purchased Stumpy did you get him from a breeder? I only ask because breeders are particular about which animals are used for breeding purposes and if you breed an animal that was not intended for breeding because it doesn't meet the breed standard in some way, the breeder can sue you. Apart from that, breeders will breed dogs for temperament, so sometimes, while a pup may make a good pet, it may not be suitable for breeding if it carries too many "aggression" genes.

strollingbonez
07-19-2013, 06:24 AM
hehhehee hey willow....dr who just said....stumpy is too mean to breed......lol....

let me hold your hat for ya dr? since i have known willow for some years.....i assure you...you dont slam the stumpy, the hubby and dont even be thinking of slamming the grandkids....she loves that mutto to death....as for the others i listed...she loves them too...

hubby is saying no....lol...he is pointing out i have never had a jrt...and do not need one from the demon spawn....already a elementary school drop out....he points out that i told you ...you were crazy for getting him in the first place...(damn he remembers all this) i pointed out that my dobermans are always well trained..he pointed out...they are dobermans not jrt's....he says they are called jack russell terrors for a reason....several of our friends have them....lee's jrt would tear the seats of his truck apart any time he left it in the truck....the interior was totally destroyed..lee would just laugh...my other friend, his boo will run down the steps across the yard and jump in your open car window....with the car moving....suzie will bite anyone coming too close to her owner...she jumps 3 or 4 ft up...over and over then nails you