PDA

View Full Version : Juror pushes for new laws following Zimmerman trial

Cigar
07-18-2013, 07:06 AM
The woman known as Juror B37 in the George Zimmerman trial released a statement exclusively to CNN Wednesday pushing for new laws.

"My prayers are with all those who have the influence and power to modify the laws that left me with no verdict option other than 'not guilty' in order to remain within the instructions. No other family should be forced to endure what the Martin family has endured," she wrote.

The juror, who was interviewed by CNN, said she will not grant other interviews and wants to get back to a normal life. "For reasons of my own, I needed to speak alone," she said.

She issued the statement after four other jurors said the opinions she expressed on "Anderson Cooper 360" were "her own, and not in any way representative" of all the jurors.

In her CNN interview, which aired in two parts Monday and Tuesday nights on "AC360," the juror said she believes Zimmerman didn't do anything unlawful and was "justified" in shooting 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/07/17/justice/zimmerman-verdict-aftermath/index.html?hpt=us_c2

Any guesses on how long it's going to take for Juror B37 to get on FoxNoise Shit List now? :laugh:

Mainecoons
07-18-2013, 07:50 AM
Yes, she's confirming that Zimmerman was let off scott free because the prosecution charged him incorrectly. You don't need new laws to fix that. In the case of FL, you need to get rid of these incompetent, race baiting prosecutors and replace them with some who would have seen this case for what it was--an encounter between dumb and dumber that ended badly.

Stop looking at everything racially, and this becomes obvious.

I know, that is impossible for a flaming black racist like you, Cigar. Never mind.

Matty
07-18-2013, 07:52 AM
black people want to be able to beat you to death and to deprive you of the means to defend yourself. That's pretty much it in a nutshell.

Cigar
07-18-2013, 07:52 AM
Yes, she's confirming that Zimmerman was let off scott free because the prosecution charged him incorrectly. You don't need new laws to fix that. In the case of FL, you need to get rid of these incompetent, race baiting prosecutors and replace them with some who would have seen this case for what it was--an encounter between dumb and dumber that ended badly.

Stop looking at everything racially, and this becomes obvious.

I know, that is impossible for a flaming black racist like you, Cigar. Never mind.

I'll do whatever the fuck I want to do ... and you'll do nothing about it, because you ain't got it like that ... :wink:

Cigar
07-18-2013, 07:53 AM
black people want to be able to beat you to death and to deprive you of the means to defend yourself. That's pretty much it in a nutshell.

Or Grow a Set of Balls ... :laugh:

Mainecoons
07-18-2013, 07:55 AM
No, in point of fact, stand your ground laws, at least in FL, benefit blacks disproportionately. As so many blacks have pointed out, until the black community decides to repair itself, stop denigrating education, tolerating crime, conducting itself as we've seen with this Zimmerman case, stop breeding like rats out of wedlock, they are just going to keep declining into self destruction.

The Democrat Party knows this is happening, hence they are planning on replacing blacks via amnesty.

Ravi
07-18-2013, 07:55 AM

wtf?

Mainecoons
07-18-2013, 07:56 AM
It's over the top like virtually all your posting. Why are you surprised, Marie?

Matty
07-18-2013, 07:57 AM
wtf?
yes, that's what I say, wtf?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54UOjvyPDwM

Ravi
07-18-2013, 07:58 AM
It's over the top like virtually all your posting. Why are you surprised, Marie?

Willow doesn't normally come across as a racist.

Mainecoons
07-18-2013, 07:58 AM
That's true. Unfortunately, you do.

:grin:

Matty
07-18-2013, 08:03 AM
Willow doesn't normally come across as a racist.

That's because I'm not. Black people are pushing to do away with the law that would allow the rest of us to defend ourselves. What's racist about that? It's not me up tere on the tv braying about doing away with stand your ground laws. And btw, did you know that blacks in FLA. have used the SYG law as a defense much more than whites have?

Matty
07-18-2013, 08:05 AM
Heres my stand on racism. just so everyone knows. I don't agree with racism, it sucks, in reality I know it exists. My problem is when people say racism is relegated to the white population. If you're truly against racism you won't tolerate it from ANY race for any reason. Right Ravi?

Ravi
07-18-2013, 08:06 AM
That's because I'm not. Black people are pushing to do away with the law that would allow the rest of us to defend ourselves. What's racist about that? It's not me up tere on the tv braying about doing away with stand your ground laws. And btw, did you know that blacks in FLA. have used the SYG law as a defense much more than whites have?
Not successfully. SYG isn't applied equally and it gives a too easy self-defense claim. I have nothing against self-defense and neither should anyone. SYG gets used by the police and the courts to dismiss charges that more than likely shouldn't be dismissed.

Ravi
07-18-2013, 08:08 AM
Heres my stand on racism. just so everyone knows. I don't agree with racism, it sucks, in reality I know it exists. My problem is when people say racism is relegated to the white population. If you're truly against racism you won't tolerate it from ANY race for any reason. Right Ravi?Sure, I agree with that but honestly don't know anyone that claims only whites can be racists aside from rightwingnutters.

Matty
07-18-2013, 08:08 AM
Not successfully. SYG isn't applied equally and it gives a too easy self-defense claim. I have nothing against self-defense and neither should anyone. SYG gets used by the police and the courts to dismiss charges that more than likely shouldn't be dismissed.

Yes, they have used it successfully.

Matty
07-18-2013, 08:09 AM
Sure, I agree with that but honestly don't know anyone that claims only whites can be racists aside from rightwingnutters.

wrong again.

Mainecoons
07-18-2013, 08:11 AM
Yeah, that's a pretty amazing statement if it were coming from anyone other than Marie.

Marie, you wouldn't care to cite some quotes from conservatives asserting that only whites are racist would you?

I didn't think so. :rofl:

Common
07-18-2013, 08:17 AM
The Democrat Party knows this is happening, hence they are planning on replacing blacks via amnesty

If you ever stopped lieing you might be worth reading from time to time.
Get this right MARCO RUBIO teaparty darling got the amnesty ball rolling and kept it rolling. The gang of 8 were 4 republicans and 4 Democrats. It passed the senate ONLY because some republicans voted for it. All indications is it will pass the house which can stop it cold with its REPUBLICAN MAJORITY.
Get off your BS horse illegal immigration was promoted by you conservative hero reagain he gave amnestly to millions and didnt do squat to shut the border because CONSERVATIVES wanted dirt cheap labor to dilute wages for all americans.
I get sick and tired of hearing far right wankers blame democrats for what THEY have done and THEY have promoted time over, thats why im an independent so I can tell both you and any democrat that lies youre full of shit

Mainecoons
07-18-2013, 08:18 AM
Hey, I found some:

Bloom must have been tuned into her network in early April, when “Hardball” host Chris Matthews defined racism as “the belief that one race – whites – should rule all others.”

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/07/13/msnbc-hosts-agree-only-whites-can-be-racist-79620

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/edwest/100013521/jo-brand-you-cant-be-racist-towards-white-people/

All of which suggests that the people likeliest to believe most whites are racist and most blacks are not are those who are both liberal and white. Which reinforces a point we've made often in this column: that a lot of what drives the futile debate over race in America is white liberals' psychological need to feel morally superior to other whites.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324853704578587610461933172.html

I could go on for hours but I think I've found enough of those rightwingnutters here to prove Mare's point. Haven't I? :rofl:

Cigar
07-18-2013, 08:19 AM
The only people who are claiming only whites are racist ... are some white people. :rollseyes:

Or can you post me to a link where "someone" or "anyone" or any color said "only whites" are racist. :wink:

Cigar
07-18-2013, 08:20 AM
Ever read a history book?

Mainecoons
07-18-2013, 08:20 AM
I see from recent polling that more blacks may think blacks are racist than think whites are.

They must have polled your friends, Cigar.

:rofl:

Matty
07-18-2013, 08:22 AM
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/07/16/WI-man-beaten-black-teens-Trayvon

a mob against one. another good reason to need an "equalizer"

Cigar
07-18-2013, 08:23 AM
I see from recent polling that more blacks may think blacks are racist than think whites are.

They must have polled your friends, Cigar.

:rofl:

:rofl: A Poll ... now we know what up your ass. :grin:

Do you ever leave the safety and comfort of your computer keyboard ... or is all your vision of the world come from the internet>

A Poll says .................... :rofl:, dancing poll?

Cigar
07-18-2013, 08:24 AM
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/07/16/WI-man-beaten-black-teens-Trayvon

a mob against one. another good reason to need an "equalizer"

The Good thing about so called equalizer ... anyone can get one. :laugh:

Matty
07-18-2013, 08:29 AM
The Good thing about so called equalizer ... anyone can get one. :laugh:

I know Eric makes sure the mexican drug cartels have some.