View Full Version : David Duke thinking for running for President 2012

freecell
07-09-2011, 11:34 PM
http://newsone.com/nation/casey-gane-mccalla/david-duke-running-for-president/

Lets debate on this one. ;D

Conley
07-09-2011, 11:36 PM
:D

Wow, i forgot about that guy. did he really get near 40% of the vote for governor of Louisiana?

I'm gonna come out and say it -- I will not be casting my vote for this dude.

O0

freecell
07-09-2011, 11:38 PM
You know I am not a racist but the more I listen to him the more I sort of like him. Would I vote for him? Probably not but he does bring up some good points.

Conley
07-09-2011, 11:40 PM
You know I am not a racist but the more I listen to him the more I sort of like him. Would I vote for him? Probably not but he does bring up some good points.

What kind of points? I haven't heard him. Without knowing what he's saying, if he's for tighter borders and that sort of thing I'm all for it, just think that we can find those same messages from pols with less baggage. Cain for example.

freecell
07-09-2011, 11:41 PM
Yes end all war, tighter borders.

Conley
07-09-2011, 11:42 PM

Well butter my biscuits and call me Sally, sign me up! I'm all for those two motions.

freecell
07-09-2011, 11:48 PM
LOL I got accused so many times of knowing him or being a part of his form stormfront all these years on Ph.
So I finally said what the heck lets see what they are talking about. Now I don't agree with him on every issue but ... he is not as bad as they say.

freecell
07-09-2011, 11:52 PM
Former white supremacist David Duke goes anti-semitic at Thom Hartmann (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnlBp4vT_20#)

Conley
07-10-2011, 12:00 AM
LOL I got accused so many times of knowing him or being a part of his form stormfront all these years on Ph.
So I finally said what the heck lets see what they are talking about. Now I don't agree with him on every issue but ... he is not as bad as they say.

:D oh those types, yeah. anyone who goes against the status quo is either a white supremacist or a nazi, right ::) people like that don't make for good debates

MMC
07-10-2011, 12:52 AM
:D We should intro CL to SLinger Freecell......then he can see what he said in action almost every day. >:D lol

Conley
07-10-2011, 09:00 AM
:D We should intro CL to SLinger Freecell......then he can see what he said in action almost every day. >:D lol

:D oh i have been in some battles like that my friend...MAD, mutually assured destruction is about the best i can hope for. gotta nuke em from orbit.

MMC
07-10-2011, 09:16 AM
Yeah not to mention that 99% of the time nothing is done about reports unless it like threas or messing with someones personal info and tech shit.

other than thread bans MAit is against bans perm as a general rule.....he believes most cool down in a day or two.....minus the nut jobs.

freecell
07-10-2011, 10:42 AM
I want a President that knows the difference between illegal citizens and legal ones. To stop saying two illegals can have a child here and the child becomes legal. Stop worrying about being called racist for wanting to enforce our laws. Stop interfering in every civil war overseas and concentrate on the USA and the economy. Stop giving money we don’t have to other countries and then turn around and tell us we need to raise your taxes. Stop telling the men and women who worked all their lives and paid taxes and SS that they don’t matter anymore. I am sick and tired of the way this country has been headed in the last 20 years.
Is Duke or Cain the answer, probably not.

Conley
07-10-2011, 10:46 AM
I want a President that knows the difference between illegal citizens and legal ones. To stop saying two illegals can have a child here and the child becomes legal. Stop worrying about being called racist for wanting to enforce our laws. Stop interfering in every civil war overseas and concentrate on the USA and the economy. Stop giving money we don’t have to other countries and then turn around and tell us we need to raise your taxes. Stop telling the men and women who worked all their lives and paid taxes and SS that they don’t matter anymore. I am sick and tired of the way this country has been headed in the last 20 years.

I'd vote for Freecell!

Excellent points, all of them. I don't see any viable candidate that supports even half of these positions. At most some may say they do, but their records say otherwise. What does that say about our country and the powers that be?

MMC
07-10-2011, 10:50 AM
:o "What," a Woman for President. CL<<<<< (Smack) >:D

Running before FC throws something<<<<< ;D

freecell
07-10-2011, 10:51 AM

LOL we did have a guy that called himself DD when I first joined and confederate. I didn't know them but I am sure they got reported everyday and actually never said anything racist and both were banned. Also, never brought up anything like that. CL would only get along and not be called racist if he is ashamed of his parents and grandparents, support illegals, and blame everything on white people and last but not least Don't agree with anyone with these points of views and for goodness sakes don't try and say you are a Christian. Nope, that's why I am labeled racist over at PH from the beginning.

freecell
07-10-2011, 10:53 AM

I'd vote for Freecell!

Excellent points, all of them. I don't see any viable candidate that supports even half of these positions. At most some may say they do, but their records say otherwise. What does that say about our country and the powers that be?

I don't either see any candidate that supports these positions.

MMC
07-10-2011, 10:59 AM
You are right about that FC.....Huntsman is about the best out of the Bunch. But he does have theat Mormon thing over him an I don't see the Southern Cons supporting him even if he is the last man standing.

Mister D
07-10-2011, 11:01 AM

I actually agree with some of what Duke has to say but his anti-Semitism is at a level I'm just not comfortable with.

freecell
07-10-2011, 11:01 AM

I actually agree with some of what Duke has to say but his anti-Semitism is at a level I'm just not comfortable with.

That bothers me too.

Mister D
07-10-2011, 11:03 AM

You mean he wants an end to the US occupations (i.e. Iraq and Afghanistan)? At this point I'd have to support that but I tend to shy away from sweeping generalizations about war.

freecell
07-10-2011, 11:05 AM

You mean he wants an end to the US occupations (i.e. Iraq and Afghanistan)? At this point I'd have to support that but I tend to shy away from sweeping generalizations about war.

Yes, he wants to bring them home

Mister D
07-10-2011, 11:06 AM

Yes, he wants to bring them home

Understood. Most Americans support that at this point.

Mister D
07-10-2011, 11:07 AM
Duke can't seriously believe he stands any chance of winning so I wonder what his ultimate aim is.

freecell
07-10-2011, 11:07 AM
You are right about that FC.....Huntsman is about the best out of the Bunch. But he does have theat Mormon thing over him an I don't see the Southern Cons supporting him even if he is the last man standing.

Well I am a Southern Con and would support him if he said all this but I do agree with you.

freecell
07-10-2011, 11:08 AM
Duke can't seriously believe he stands any chance of winning so I wonder what his ultimate aim is.

I don't see him winning. Would be entertaining.

Mister D
07-10-2011, 11:11 AM

I don't see him winning. Would be entertaining.

:D ;D Yes, it would be. It will give my forum life a whole new dimension.

MMC
07-10-2011, 11:14 AM
:D I think if he can at get them to talk about a real issue and get the media to focus on it will be good.....as they go into campaign mode. Already MSDNC AND NBC have turned up the rhetoric. The Good News is CNN got rid of Spitzer.

Mister D
07-10-2011, 05:35 PM
As you all know, I'm an advocate for white racial consciousness and organization and while Duke's candidacy will help spread that idea and plant a seed, so to speak, I just don't know if his baggage outweighs the good I perceive that it might do.

Captain Obvious
07-10-2011, 05:51 PM

Well I am a Southern Con and would support him if he said all this but I do agree with you.

Publicity, like most of the POTUS candidates that don't have a snowballs chance in hell.

Conley
07-10-2011, 07:16 PM
As you all know, I'm an advocate for white racial consciousness and organization and while Duke's candidacy will help spread that idea and plant a seed, so to speak, I just don't know if his baggage outweighs the good I perceive that it might do.

I'd say he almost definitely would be doing more harm than good, because Joe Q. Public isn't ever going to listen to him. To him, the Duke name is pretty much synonymous with the KKK. That's what he's best known for after all.

Mister D
07-10-2011, 08:25 PM

I'd say he almost definitely would be doing more harm than good, because Joe Q. Public isn't ever going to listen to him. To him, the Duke name is pretty much synonymous with the KKK. That's what he's best known for after all.

Yeah, I tend to agree. The Duke brand name is a lost cause. :D

Captain Obvious
07-10-2011, 08:34 PM

Yeah, I tend to agree. The Duke brand name is a lost cause. :D

http://www.beercansrus.com/mcart/images/dukecoaster1.jpg

I grew up a couple blocks from this old brewery.

Mister D
07-10-2011, 08:36 PM
Is that your own pic? I wouldn't be surprised if you collect beer memorabilia.

Captain Obvious
07-10-2011, 08:43 PM
Is that your own pic? I wouldn't be surprised if you collect beer memorabilia.

No, I dug that up of the interweb.

My brother in law is a huge Duke memorabilia guy, his grandfather was two weeks away from retirement when Duquesne went under. He has a shitload of this stuff. Taps, bottles, openers, trays, neon signs - has a whole basement full of it.

I was in Pittsburgh for Thanksgiving the year before last, took my 17yr old for a walk through the old stomping ground, for old times sake. Walked by the old brewery. They used to have a wooden sign on it that said "Hopper" which was their hop storage area I'm guessing. I always wanted to just steal that sign. It was gone, that window closed.

GRUMPY
07-16-2011, 07:13 AM
david duke the white supremest, hussein obama the black racial separatist....is there a difference....one guy called himself a grand wizard and one guy believes that his coronation was the day that the earth began to cool and tides recede....in all seriousness duke is likely no more racial in his world view than obama....obama spent 20yrs as a faithful member of an organization that believes in racial separatism in fact he recently had one of his brethren from that org at the white house to discuss his views on keeping the races separate and likely read poetry about killing cops....obama's justice dept is refusing to prosecute black on white voter intimidation and is arm twisting banks to make loans based upon the color of the applicant....our post racial pretender is clearly the most racial man to ever seize the office and it is he that has opened old wounds and restoked racial animosity for personal gain....duke and obama are two clowns cut from the same cloth....

Mister D
07-16-2011, 08:19 AM
david duke the white supremest, hussein obama the black racial separatist....is there a difference....one guy called himself a grand wizard and one guy believes that his coronation was the day that the earth began to cool and tides recede....in all seriousness duke is likely no more racial in his world view than obama....obama spent 20yrs as a faithful member of an organization that believes in racial separatism in fact he recently had one of his brethren from that org at the white house to discuss his views on keeping the races separate and likely read poetry about killing cops....obama's justice dept is refusing to prosecute black on white voter intimidation and is arm twisting banks to make loans based upon the color of the applicant....our post racial pretender is clearly the most racial man to ever seize the office and it is he that has opened old wounds and restoked racial animosity for personal gain....duke and obama are two clowns cut from the same cloth....

The logical conclusions that one would draw from BO's background would make him appear quite similar to Duke. This is true.