PDA

View Full Version : FREEDIST Organization member

Gonzalez2027985
07-19-2013, 05:43 AM
Hello everyone! Thanks for welcoming me in the site. I would first like to start off with a couple of things about myself: I'm a current college student, I'm 21, I also have a deep interest in world and political affairs and international issues. Where do I get "FREEDIST" from you might ask? A few years ago I decided that I wanted to start my own political party, though it hasn't been that easy getting it around. I first started coming up with ideas and concepts in high school, I then afterwards started to successfully recruit classmates, after recruiting quite a few "paper work" had to be implemented. I created my own website and my own principles within the organization. Ultimately, I wish to accomplish so much in life, not only for myself but for my fellow human being. I don't see the "differences between us" and acknowledge that now matter how different we are we are still humans who seek a sole purpose in the world, that is to create progress in society and in our communities. I am here to make that change, and I'm here to give my life to you, to the people. Yours truly, Jorge P.S. I will keep post another thread about what kind of policy and ideals I would want for my organization, I would appreciate it if you could come up with them (it will be for the good of humanity.)

countryboy
07-19-2013, 05:51 AM
Welcome.

I don't see the "differences between us" and acknowledge that now matter how different we are; we are still humans who seek a sole purpose in the world, that is to create progress in society and in our communities.

That sounds like standard, run-of-the-mill modern liberalism. I hope I'm wrong.

One man's "progress", is another man's oppression.

Gonzalez2027985
07-19-2013, 06:07 AM
I wouldn't call it liberalism, I would call it "FREEDISM," for I too understand the true nature of the constitutional rights of the people. I would argue however, that we live in modern times which requires reasonable policies and laws. That harmonize accordingly to the constitution and set in a fine line between what was 'then' and where we are 'now'. There must be improvisation within the system in order for it not to fall short of the modern age up-keeping. Everyone deserves equal rights as given in the constitution, no matter who's law it violates according to a particular religion or ethnic group. Eventually--through the power of education and knowledge--we will come to serve a greater purpose, that which will require us to put in an effort to overcome and put our differences aside. And like your profile says, "That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government....." :wink:

countryboy
07-19-2013, 06:21 AM
I wouldn't call it liberalism, I would call it "FREEDISM," for I too understand the true nature of the constitutional rights of the people. I would argue however, that we live in modern times which requires reasonable policies and laws. That harmonize accordingly to the constitution and set in a fine line between what was 'then' and where we are 'now'. There must be improvisation within the system in order for it not to fall short of the modern age up-keeping. Everyone deserves equal rights as given in the constitution, no matter who's law it violates according to a particular religion or ethnic group. Eventually--through the power of education and knowledge--we will come to serve a greater purpose, that which will require us to put in an effort to overcome and put our differences aside. And like your profile says, "That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government....." :wink:

Yep, repackaged modern liberalism. Good luck with that. :)

Gonzalez2027985
07-19-2013, 06:29 AM
What would you suggest Mr. Stone age man? Republicans are complete garbage, I would never support them. Democrats are just as stupid and incompetent as the conservative. I'm afraid that no matter who you vote for, it will just seek to screw you over. The people need someone better than that one who sits and complains. Actions must be taken, and you sir, have done no action at all.

Conley
07-19-2013, 10:43 AM
Uhm...welcome to tPF :)

lynn
07-19-2013, 10:47 AM
Please share with us your ideas of what your new party would do to benefit society?

countryboy
07-19-2013, 11:04 AM
What would you suggest Mr. Stone age man? Republicans are complete garbage, I would never support them. Democrats are just as stupid and incompetent as the conservative. I'm afraid that no matter who you vote for, it will just seek to screw you over. The people need someone better than that one who sits and complains. Actions must be taken, and you sir, have done no action at all.

Do you know me?

Adelaide
07-19-2013, 02:58 PM
Welcome to the forum!

Peter1469
07-19-2013, 03:38 PM
Welcome to tPF!

From what I gather, I expect we need some Constitutional amendments to get your plan off the ground. Which parts of the Constitution would you change?

countryboy
07-19-2013, 03:43 PM
Welcome to tPF!

From what I gather, I expect we need some Constitutional amendments to get your plan off the ground. Which parts of the Constitution would you change?
I'm guessing, into the shredder and start over. Of course I could be wrong, there was that one other time. :D

Peter1469
07-19-2013, 03:52 PM
I'm guessing, into the shredder and start over. Of course I could be wrong, there was that one other time. :D

My guess was the living constitution argument......

countryboy
07-19-2013, 03:54 PM
My guess was the living constitution argument......

I guess he sort of did allude to that.

Gonzalez2027985
07-20-2013, 07:31 AM
The benefit to society would be our top priority. This means getting things back on track, not just saying it, but doing it. We'll start off by firing, if not, replacing elected members of congress who are in suspicion of corruption. Then, we will elect new candidates based on majority votes (members of the freedist organization will also
represent certain communities and districts) so that the people we represent can have a voice. Actively communicating with community leaders to promote voluntary work in society. Encourage states to promote higher education, and reward those who excell in sciences and business. I would also stress for a complete change in congress; there is too much unwanted division there that will never be resolved. That's why changes aren't being done. Its all "talk and no walk," if the people want something done, they have to make the change themselves, if not, someone else will make that unwanted change for them. I've always said told people one thing, don't trust those who have have failed you repeatedly, but trust those who you've failed to trust. Thank you for the question.

countryboy
07-20-2013, 07:54 AM
The benefit to society would be our top priority. This means getting things back on track, not just saying it, but doing it. We'll start off by firing, if not, replacing elected members of congress who are in suspicion of corruption. Then, we will elect new candidates based on majority votes (members of the freedist organization will also
represent certain communities and districts) so that the people we represent can have a voice. Actively communicating with community leaders to promote voluntary work in society. Encourage states to promote higher education, and reward those who excell in sciences and business. I would also stress for a complete change in congress; there is too much unwanted division there that will never be resolved. That's why changes aren't being done. Its all "talk and no walk," if the people want something done, they have to make the change themselves, if not, someone else will make that unwanted change for them. I've always said told people one thing, don't trust those who have have failed you repeatedly, but trust those who you've failed to trust. Thank you for the question.
You didn't answer the question. How would you accomplish all of that constitutionally?

Suspicion of corruption? What does that mean exactly? Please explain in detail.

Gonzalez2027985
07-20-2013, 07:57 AM
The constitution itself was created with extraordinary words. I would dare not touch this brilliant peace of work created by very intelligent men.
The constitution stays the same. The amendments however, require changes. I would say that the basic "freedistic" rights (as I would like to call) would be to let the firstly proposed amendments stay. Changes in policy would be a first change. For example: spending, programs, health, military, science, and commerce would be in top of the list. I believe in what Thomas Jefferson once said about the banks--he used to strongly oppose the idea of a central bank/s-- and regulate power between the people and big business. This means that tax payer dollars will not be used to corporate bailouts and instead used for infrastructure. Another thing would be equal rights, for all people of the country. Everyone has rights under the constitution. The government is run by the people and for the people, therefor these new amendments will constitute a more tolerant and free society. I would also stress the important of programs; how we would want members of society to contribute and help make progress for everyone else. Only through 'encouraged volunteering' which I know that the youth would find themselves useful for. We can't let the youth of this nation to self-destruct and provide no hope for us or humanity. Lastly, remove all the spying programs on citizens, abolish legislation which gives the greedy what they want and less for those who work hard. People deserve better than this, we all do.

Gonzalez2027985
07-20-2013, 08:05 AM
It is 8:04AM and I stayed up all night doing web work and writing member policy. I will answer this question later, thank you.

The Sage of Main Street
08-09-2013, 04:14 PM

A Constitutionazi, I see. Just like peasants in the Middle Ages with the Bible, you have been brainwashed all your life to worship that anti-democratic document written behind closed doors in the 18th Century. You have no way of justifying that overlord on the majority's will except by appealing to self-appointed authority. I can tell we won't get along if your mind contains only borrowed thoughts.