PDA

View Full Version : Hispanic Influx Causes Tensions with Blacks

Mister D
07-19-2013, 08:08 AM
These tensions will likely grow as Hispanics and blacks compete for influence and racial set asides. Hardly an "I told you so" story for me. The decline in our overall quality of life will affect us all.

In Georgia, Black legislators recently defeated a bill supported by the governor to broaden the state's "minority" designation to include Hispanics. The bill would have allowed Hispanics, whose population in Georgia increased by at least 120 percent since 1990, to be included in tax breaks for companies that hire minority contractors.

The fight focused attention on the mounting tension between Blacks and Hispanics, who rival African-Americans as the largest minority group in the U.S.

"We were not comfortable amending laws that originally were passed to aid racial minorities, such as African-Americans and Native Americans, who have a long history of being discriminated against," said Rep. Bob Holmes (http://thepoliticalforums.com/topic/politics/bob-holmes-PEPLT002987.topic), a member of the state's Legislative Black Caucus. "There is growing competition between Blacks and Hispanics, and in the South, it is going to get worse. We know that they have escaped from poverty and we want them to have a better life here, but not at the expense of African-Americans."

http://www.dailypress.com/bv-hispanics010320,0,4967522.story

Mainecoons
07-19-2013, 08:10 AM
Wait until the Mulatto In Chief and the Democrats finish throwing Cigar and the rest under the bus to get that hispanic vote.

:rofl:

Agravan
The old "I got mine, screw you" mentality raises it's ugly head again.

Mister D
Frankly, my sympathy lies with native blacks their deteriorating culture notwithstanding.

Mister D
07-19-2013, 08:11 AM
Wait until the Mulatto In Chief and the Democrats finish throwing Cigar and the rest under the bus to get that hispanic vote.

And they will. It's really only a question of time.

Mainecoons
07-19-2013, 08:17 AM
They're trying their damndest right now. Why do you think they're pushing amnesty? Because they need more maids and gardeners?

Well maybe that too, given that the Democrats these days are nothing but a bunch of elitist, racist, lying pigs.

Cigar
07-19-2013, 08:18 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/31157072.jpg

God I Love it .. like clock work ... every Friday :roflmao::roflmao:

Mister D
07-19-2013, 08:29 AM
They're trying their damndest right now. Why do you think they're pushing amnesty? Because they need more maids and gardeners?

Well maybe that too, given that the Democrats these days are nothing but a bunch of elitist, racist, lying pigs.

I see a lot of misplaced sympathy on both sides though. Plus, the GOP's donors want brown slave labor. It seems that both parties are complicit in this. The neocons certainly are but that's no surprise.

Mainecoons
07-19-2013, 08:29 AM
If I were you, Ciggie, I'd spend less time making a fool of myself on this board and more time working and saving because one day soon, you're going to find those "browns" sopping up your racial preferences. And dude, they work a lot harder than you do.

Mister D
07-19-2013, 08:31 AM
If I were you, Ciggie, I'd spend less time making a fool of myself on this board and more time working and saving because one day soon, you're going to find those "browns" sopping up your racial preferences. And dude, they work a lot harder than you do.

This is incredibly destructive to the social fabric of the US and I understand that the low IQ types can't grasp that but you would think they could grasp the economic beatdown the lower classes are receiving.

Cigar
07-19-2013, 08:32 AM

:grin: I understand your pain ... :laugh:

Cigar
07-19-2013, 08:40 AM
This is incredibly destructive to the social fabric of the US and I understand that the low IQ types can't grasp that but you would think they could grasp the economic beatdown the lower classes are receiving.

Good .. I like being destructive :grin:

nic34
07-19-2013, 09:08 AM
Good .. I like being destructive :grin:

what a collection of rac.... idiots we have here.....

Mister D
07-19-2013, 09:10 AM

Did you have any disagreement you could articulate for us?

:laugh: yeah right...

Mainecoons
07-19-2013, 09:39 AM
Articulate? You want Nic to articulate?

Surely you jest.

BTW, did you notice he posted this after another post chain from his butt buddy, Cigar?

Cigar
07-19-2013, 10:46 AM

They are just going through growing pains :laugh: