PDA

View Full Version : Darrell Issa Compares Elijah Cummings To 'Little Boy' In IRS Hearing

Cigar
07-19-2013, 12:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VZO2iFY63J0

The latest hearing on the Internal Revenue Service's scrutiny of tea party and other groups turned heated Thursday, with House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) comparing his Democratic counterpart, ranking member Elijah Cummings, to a "little boy."

The testy exchange came after Cummings, a 62-year-old African-American congressman from Baltimore, challenged past insinuations by Republicans that the White House was behind the IRS targeting. Cummings was picking up on testimony from two IRS witnesses who both said they knew of no evidence of political motivations in the enhanced scrutiny, which also included some progressive groups.

But Issa took issue with Cummings, denying that he had implied the orders came from the highest office in the land and insisting that he only said the targeting came from Washington.

Issa interrupted at the start of another member's remarks to express his "shock" at Cummings.

"I'm always shocked when the ranking member seems to want to say, like a little boy whose hand has been caught in a cookie jar, 'What hand? What cookie?' I've never said it leads to the White House," Issa said.

In fact, he has pointed to the Obama administration and went so far as to call President Barack Obama's top spokesman, Jay Carney, a "paid liar."

Read more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/18/darrell-issa-elijah-cummings_n_3617754.html

This weeks latest addition of: Racism is a thing of the past ...

nic34
07-19-2013, 01:46 PM
Darryll the car thief......

.... and I'm sure Darrell's minions have been busily scrubbing Wikipedia...........

GrassrootsConservative
07-19-2013, 01:48 PM
Darryll the car thief......

.... and I'm sure Darrell's minions have been busily scrubbing Wikipedia...........

Is that what you and Cigar do for your idols?

jillian
07-19-2013, 02:06 PM

issa's a vile thing.

Cigar
07-19-2013, 02:08 PM
I'll take Cummings over Issa any day, Man to Man.

Cummings already showed he can take a beating and still stand ... Issa can't take any criticism ... maybe he needs a Gun

patrickt
07-19-2013, 02:58 PM
Liberals have no defense for their leg-breakers except to attack anyone who questions what the IRS does. The IRS are thugs for the liberals so politicians like Rep. Cummings has to try, desperately, to defend them.

As for vile things, Jillian, you skipped right over President Obama, AG Erik Holder, Sen. Hillary Clinton, Sen. Harry Reid, Rep. Pelosi, Rep. Waters, Chris Mathews, Ed Schultz, Keith Olbermann, Martin Bashir, Bill Maher, Jesse Jackson, and on and on and on. A whole culture based on vile.

patrickt
07-19-2013, 04:40 PM
Issa should be censured for insulting little boys who have stolen cookies all over the world.

countryboy
07-19-2013, 05:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VZO2iFY63J0

The latest hearing on the Internal Revenue Service's scrutiny of tea party and other groups turned heated Thursday, with House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) comparing his Democratic counterpart, ranking member Elijah Cummings, to a "little boy."

The testy exchange came after Cummings, a 62-year-old African-American congressman from Baltimore, challenged past insinuations by Republicans that the White House was behind the IRS targeting. Cummings was picking up on testimony from two IRS witnesses who both said they knew of no evidence of political motivations in the enhanced scrutiny, which also included some progressive groups.

But Issa took issue with Cummings, denying that he had implied the orders came from the highest office in the land and insisting that he only said the targeting came from Washington.

Issa interrupted at the start of another member's remarks to express his "shock" at Cummings.

"I'm always shocked when the ranking member seems to want to say, like a little boy whose hand has been caught in a cookie jar, 'What hand? What cookie?' I've never said it leads to the White House," Issa said.

In fact, he has pointed to the Obama administration and went so far as to call President Barack Obama's top spokesman, Jay Carney, a "paid liar."

Read more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/18/darrell-issa-elijah-cummings_n_3617754.html

Let me guess, it's racist because he used the word "boy"? :lame: