PDA

View Full Version : Fox News contributor wasted little time in blasting President Barack Obama

Cigar
07-19-2013, 02:19 PM
President Barack Obama emerged Friday to give voice to African Americans' reaction to last weekend's verdict in the George Zimmerman case, saying that Trayvon Martin "could have been me 35 years ago."

He also suggested that the outcome of the case could have been different if Martin were white.

"If a white male teen would have been involved in this scenario," he said, "both the outcome and the aftermath might have been different."

The nation's first black president, Obama said that it is impossible for the African-American community to not view the Martin case without filtering it through a long history of racial discrimination.

Read more: http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/19/19563211-obama-trayvon-martin-could-have-been-me?lite

Following President Obama's heartfelt remarks, FOX News host calls him 'Race-Baiter In Chief'

A Fox News contributor wasted little time in blasting President Barack Obama over a statement he made Friday on the killing of unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin.

Moments after Obama's remarks, Todd Starnes, host of the radio program "Fox News & Commentary," took to his Facebook page to brand Obama the "Race-Baiter in Chief. Starnes called the President's statement "reprehensible."

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/fox-news-host-calls-obama-race-baiter-in

patrickt
07-19-2013, 02:55 PM
We all know that President Obama is a racist and wishes ill for the country, black and white. And, you support him, Cigar.

NBC wasted no time sucking up to President Obama and TalkingPoints found a Facebook comment that stated the obvious. President Obama is a racist.

Twenty years at the feet of Rev. Wright and an adolescence in the care of Frank Marshal Davis.

Mister D
07-19-2013, 02:57 PM
A Fox News contributor...

Who cares? I mean, besides Cigar. :grin:

Venus
07-19-2013, 03:02 PM
President Barack Obama emerged Friday to give voice to African Americans' reaction to last weekend's verdict in the George Zimmerman case, saying that Trayvon Martin "could have been me 35 years ago."

Only if Trayvon also did total absorption, blow and was thinking about trying heroin.

jillian
07-19-2013, 03:47 PM
We all know that President Obama is a racist and wishes ill for the country, black and white. And, you support him, Cigar.

NBC wasted no time sucking up to President Obama and TalkingPoints found a Facebook comment that stated the obvious. President Obama is a racist.

Twenty years at the feet of Rev. Wright and an adolescence in the care of Frank Marshal Davis.

pointing out racism or racial tension is not racist.

ignoring it because it cuts too close to the bone for you is.

Agravan
07-19-2013, 03:53 PM

Right back atcha.

patrickt
07-19-2013, 04:33 PM

How about attending a racist church for twenty years and honoring the racist minister as a mentor. How about admitting that you avoided people who didn't look like you and only wanted to associate with people of your color. How about saying, "I don't know what happened but the police officer was wrong," when the Prof. Gray fiasco came up. When the racist learned that his black friend was way off base he had to host a "beer summit". How about jumping in early with, "If I had a son he would look like Trayvon Martin."

President Obama doesn't point out racism he creates it out of nothing because he has nothing else. As Geraldine Ferraro pointed out, if Barack Obama had been white he would never have been considered as a nominee for president. Barack Obama did nothing, accomplished nothing, and was simply a racist hack who made good thanks to his racist support. He claimed to be bipartisan and post-racial and he's neither.

Sorry, Jillian, but your defense of a racist is rather telling but not unexpected.

Mainecoons
07-19-2013, 04:40 PM
As the IRS scandal moves ever closer to the White House, Obama is working very hard to keep the Zimmerman distraction alive. That's all that is going on here.

And it isn't going to work.

Common
07-19-2013, 08:06 PM
It was a mistake for obama to allow himself to be pressured into making what many will construe as biased comments. If Obama isnt going to comment on ALL murders then he should have kept his mouth shut. Hes done democrats a very big disservice.
Obama is supposed to be everyones President, hes jumped on the racial bandwagon one time too many times as has his AG Holder, I believe this one is going to stick and not stick well with people that are on the fence, democrats will lose votes over this. We all remember him saying the police sgt acted stupidly and he didnt know what he was talking about he didnt even have all the facts

roadmaster
07-19-2013, 08:11 PM
Obama is supposed to be everyones President Exactly, and he needs to watch what he says.

jillian
07-19-2013, 08:13 PM
Right back atcha.

huh?? :cuckoo:

jillian
07-19-2013, 08:14 PM
Exactly, and he needs to watch what he says.

funny how you didn't say that when baby bush was president......

the president had every right and obligation to say what he did. the fact that people who hate him anyway and wouldn't have voted for him under any set of circumstances are doing their usual faux rage dance is besides the point.

RosieS
07-19-2013, 08:14 PM
Exactly, and he needs to watch what he says.

What are ya gonna do - profile, follow and shoot to death? Riiiiight.

Regards from Rosie

Mister D
07-19-2013, 08:16 PM

funny how he never came out for white folks...too many neocons (Jews) whispering in his ear...

Mister D
07-19-2013, 08:18 PM
What are ya gonna do - profile, follow and shoot to death? Riiiiight.

Regards from Rosie

Most blacks are killed by other blacks. If we didn't have to warehouse the killers we might say thanks.

Chris
07-19-2013, 08:20 PM

Pointing out actual instances of racism isn't racist, playing the race card the way Obama does, or you do, is racist.

jillian
07-19-2013, 08:20 PM
Most blacks are killed by other blacks. If we didn't have to warehouse the killers we might say thanks.

which has what to do with some wanna be cop with an attitude problem stalking a kid who wasn't doing anything wrong?

thanks.

Mister D
07-19-2013, 08:23 PM
which has what to do with some wanna be cop with an attitude problem stalking a kid who wasn't doing anything wrong?

thanks.

Just another dead Negro. Too little, too late, toots. You were manipulated and you look foolish. Zimmerman sends his regards.

Chris
07-19-2013, 08:33 PM

the president had every right and obligation to say what he did. the fact that people who hate him anyway and wouldn't have voted for him under any set of circumstances are doing their usual faux rage dance is besides the point.

And you know this about roadmaster, how? Only yourself.

And where do you find this hate? Only yourself.

Evidence for this? Your self-contradiction: First you call it hate and then you call it faux rage. Well, it is real, or just your imagination?

TheInternet
07-19-2013, 08:50 PM

You joined here this year. How the fuck do you know what he was saying when Bush 43 was POTUS? All you fucking do is make shit up.

roadmaster
07-19-2013, 08:55 PM
And you know this about roadmaster, how? Only yourself.

And where do you find this hate? Only yourself.

Evidence for this? Your self-contradiction: First you call it hate and then you call it faux rage. Well, it is real, or just your imagination?

Some refuse to look at evidence, facts because of the race of a person. So if you disagree with them they in turn hate you for pointing out the facts. It's not I that am racist.

Chris
07-19-2013, 09:05 PM
Some refuse to look at evidence, facts because of the race of a person. So if you disagree with them they in turn hate you for pointing out the facts. It's not I that am racist.

Exactly. All you said was Obama should be careful what he says. No hate or racism in that.

zelmo1234
07-19-2013, 10:07 PM

thanks.

Of course the stalking thing is and has been proven total BS the jury did not by it and neither do most people. but you continue with the lie, like a good liberal. So it is time to bring back the theme song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0flEfK62upg

The only facts we can prove is young Travon a troubled Teen that had been kicked out of school for fighting was doing drugs and clearly racist. decided to attack and try to kill a Hispanic make and was killed for his actions! that is what the jury decided. and what most of America believes.

patrickt
07-19-2013, 10:21 PM

thanks.

Ms. Let's change the subject is getting picky. What did President Bush have to do with President Obama being a racist hack?

Private Pickle
07-19-2013, 10:51 PM

He also suggested that the outcome of the case could have been different if Martin were white.

"If a white male teen would have been involved in this scenario," he said, "both the outcome and the aftermath might have been different."

The nation's first black president, Obama said that it is impossible for the African-American community to not view the Martin case without filtering it through a long history of racial discrimination.

Read more: http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/19/19563211-obama-trayvon-martin-could-have-been-me?lite

Following President Obama's heartfelt remarks, FOX News host calls him 'Race-Baiter In Chief'

A Fox News contributor wasted little time in blasting President Barack Obama over a statement he made Friday on the killing of unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin.

Moments after Obama's remarks, Todd Starnes, host of the radio program "Fox News & Commentary," took to his Facebook page to brand Obama the "Race-Baiter in Chief. Starnes called the President's statement "reprehensible."

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/fox-news-host-calls-obama-race-baiter-in

Isn't that why you love Obama? Because you both have a love for a false sense of intellectual elitism and baiting...particularly when it comes to race?

I think this is a true statement. I think you believe this to be a true statement.

The difference is, I believe it's a true statement because liberals have convinced minorities that they need the government to overcome the injustices... You believe minorities can only overcome injustice with governmental help when in reality, all they need is the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. They have that in spades compared to the rest of the world right here in the USA.

Its OK...you can admit it...

Ransom
07-20-2013, 06:06 AM
As the IRS scandal moves ever closer to the White House, Obama is working very hard to keep the Zimmerman distraction alive. That's all that is going on here.

And it isn't going to work.

Oh I agree. But it is going to work, these are sheep Maine......herd members, this will go down as one of the "Presidents great and defining moments". We know what this is and how insignificant this President is, the sheep don't bother with that. They're sheep.

Ransom
07-20-2013, 06:10 AM

thanks.

Evidence he did something wrong was testified to, he attacked an armed man as well.

patrickt
07-20-2013, 07:53 AM
Liberals don't need evidence.

Humberto Fontova on Che Guevara: “I don’t need proof to execute a man,” snapped Che to a judicial toady in 1959. “I only need proof that it’s necessary to execute him! … Judicial evidence is an archaic bourgeois detail. We execute from revolutionary conviction.”

Over fifty years and it hasn't changed for the leftists.

keymanjim
07-20-2013, 08:37 AM
What is his opinion of the fact that over 700 black teens where killed in his home town of Chicago between the time martin was killed and Zimmerman was acquitted?

Mainecoons
07-20-2013, 09:14 AM
And also given the amazing and fully documented wildly disproportionate (as percentage of their age group) participation of young black males in crime and violent behavior, why the hell wouldn't anyone in their right mind be on alert when one shows up in their neighborhood acting suspiciously?

I would say that quite a number of folks in CA are getting a first-hand experience of young black males and their violence and thievery as we speak. All in the name of Trayvon, of course.

Tell me, if you got on a plane and a bunch of Muslims got on board dressed and making noises like terrorists, would you expect the pilot to ignore them? Would you stay on that plane?

Sometimes, profiling makes eminently good sense. If blacks don't like it, why don't they get serious about cleaning up their act?

Mister D
07-20-2013, 09:17 AM
And also given the amazing and fully documented wildly disproportionate (as percentage of their age group) participation of young black males in crime and violent behavior, why the hell wouldn't anyone in their right mind be on alert when one shows up in their neighborhood acting suspiciously?

Tell me, if you got on a plane and a bunch of Muslims got on board and started acting like terrorists, would you expect the pilot to ignore them?

Sometimes, profiling makes eminently good sense. If blacks don't like it, why don't they get serious about cleaning up their act?

Honesty has no place in an honest discussion about race! How dare you!?

Chris
07-20-2013, 10:09 AM
Some opeds I agree with:

President's Trayvon speech worthy of maestro (http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/ct-met-kass-0721-20130721,0,6446588.column)

Watching President Barack Obama play the race card late last week in the matter of the Zimmerman trial reminded me that the guy from Chicago has truly amazing powers.

He stood in the White House briefing room, and through the magic of his own silky rhetoric and skill with metaphor, he was able animate the body of a slain African-American teenager, Trayvon Martin.

Obama pronounced the killing as racially motivated, though he didn't use the words. He didn't have to, such is his prowess. It was so smooth that few noticed. He put the killing in a racial context, and that was enough.

"You know, when Trayvon Martin was first shot, I said that this could have been my son. Another way of saying that is Trayvon Martin could have been me, 35 years ago," Obama told reporters at the White House on Friday, addressing last weekend's acquittal of Martin's shooter, George Zimmerman.

Could Obama have been Trayvon Martin 35 years ago?

Perhaps. If so, then any of us could have been Trayvon Martin. And I could have been Trayvon Martin. Racial motives weren't established at trial. And reportedly, the FBI still hasn't found racial motives in George Zimmerman, who is Hispanic.

Race was established by the president of the United States, and by other political and media actors....

Obama stirs the pot (http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/opinion/editorials/2013/07/editorial_obama_stirs_the_pot#sthash.phJZOFYi.dpuf )

...But six days after George Zimmerman’s acquittal in the death of Trayvon Martin, a time when the rallying has died down, the interviews tapered to a precious few and relative calm has returned to this long, hot summer, along comes President Obama to stir the pot — again.
Obama’s surprise appearance in the White House briefing room yesterday was a mixture of self indulgence and political exploitation of the tragic death of the Florida teenager. It did nothing to advance the cause of better race relations...

“Where do we take this?” he asked aloud. But apart from calling for “all of us to do some soul-searching” never really gave the nation an answer.

patrickt
07-20-2013, 12:17 PM
Cigar: "A Fox News contributor wasted little time in blasting President Barack Obama over a statement he made Friday on the killing of unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin."

That's true. Why waste time when the race-baiting and stupidity was so blatant. On the other hand, they at least had the decency to wait until he'd spoken. The lynch mob had Zimmerman fitted for the noose with no evidence, no trial, no nothing except an excess of liberal emotion. Oh, wait, that's all Obama's race-bating was, too.