PDA

View Full Version : Those Hoodie Waring White Thugs

Cigar
07-24-2013, 09:54 PM
Bill O'Reilly has been riding his Hi-Horse about George Zimmerman having a right to profile Trayvon Martin based on the type of clothing Trayvon chose. Saying, these are the type of clothing Gang-bangers wear.

Well Ladies and Gentlemen ... pictured below are a couple suspected Gang Members at a Baseball Game.

I sure hope these Suspicious Thugs aren't walking home, they may cause someone to feel threatened.

http://viewsaskew.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/geraldo-rivera-bill-oreilly-hoodie.jpg

Bill O’Reilly: Trayvon Martin profiled for his hoodie

But it was something else Bill O’Reilly said that caught the ear of MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell. O’Reilly argued:

Trayvon Martin was killed because circumstances got out of control. He was scrutinized by a neighborhood watchman, George Zimmerman, because of the way he looked. Not necessarily his skin color, there is no evidence of that but because he was a stranger to Zimmerman and was dressed in clothing sometimes used by street criminals.

O’Donnell answered that claim in his latest Rewrite. “There was plenty of evidence that Trayvon Martin’s skin color is what aroused George Zimmerman’s suspicions of him,” O’Donnell said. “It was indeed Trayvon Martin’s skin color that made him – in O’Reilly’s words – ‘a stranger to Zimmerman.’”

Opps ... looks like Bill-O is a Gang Leader ...

Pushing Hoodies - http://www.cafepress.com/+bill-o%27reilly+sweatshirts-hoodies

http://i1.cpcache.com/product/338738964/shut_that_door_zip_hoodie_dark.jpg?color=Black&height=460&width=460&qv=90

:owned:

//Warning - Auto - Defense - Activated //

TheInternet
07-24-2013, 09:59 PM
Can't see your post cause your race baiting shit is on ignore, but I don't think white thugs are at war with hoodies. Someone that doesn't constantly post bullshit (read: not on my ignore list) please let me know if cigar's post provided factual evidence to the contrary. Highly unlikely, I realize.

keymanjim
07-24-2013, 09:59 PM
Waring?

oceanloverOH
07-24-2013, 10:22 PM
Can't see your post cause your race baiting shit is on ignore, but I don't think white thugs are at war with hoodies. Someone that doesn't constantly post bullshit (read: not on my ignore list) please let me know if cigar's post provided factual evidence to the contrary. Highly unlikely, I realize.

Uh.......you didn't miss anything important.

TheInternet
07-24-2013, 10:25 PM
Uh.......you didn't miss anything important.

I was pretty sure that was the case, but thanks for letting me know for sure.

fyrenza
07-24-2013, 10:47 PM
Let us not forget that those "thugs" PROBABLY own vehicles,
PAID for their seats,

and would NOT attack someone for wEndering what they were doing there ...

Cripes. :rolleyes:

Common
07-25-2013, 06:13 AM
I find cigar entertaining, he pulls chains and some on here start dancing, I think its hilarious.
No I dont agree with most of what he posts but I dont think he believes it himself. Hes just having a blast lol

fyrenza
07-25-2013, 06:15 AM
I think that, too!

He's a HOOT!

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01462/smiley-owl1_532_1462140a.jpg

Mainecoons
07-25-2013, 07:18 AM
White thugs making war against hoodies?

I demand you stop that immediately!

:rofl:

Cigar
07-25-2013, 07:28 AM
I can't wait to see what happens when the next George Zimmerman follows the next Trayvon Martin. :wink:

patrickt
07-25-2013, 08:00 AM
Cigar, your blatant race-baiting and racism gets tiresome but having a shirt or coat with a hood isn't the issue, is it? When I'm walking down the street on a pleasant spring afternoon and see four young men coming down the street with hoods up, that's a message, you nitwit. It isn't the weather. I watched a group of teenagers going into a store and as they passed through the door the hoods went, not down, but up.

Now, I know it would be very racist for anyone in the store to think those white kids were going to shoplift, or rob, but, hey, it's what everyone though.

Cigar, you're pitiful.

fyrenza
07-25-2013, 08:35 AM
Why? They'll probably do what the police officer at Trayvon's school did ~

just IGNORE the danger.

THAT is, of course, how Neighborhood Watch folks SHOULD do, according to you.

SURE hope that the "next" is someone thinking about the suspicious character lurking about YOUR home!

Think a beat-down is Bad News?

You haven't been Home Invaded, obviously.

Poor Tray just needed some loot, so he wouldn't have to steal his candy and tea
to make his "purple drank."
Oh. AND some codeine cough syrup, but who care's about how he procures that.

patrickt
07-25-2013, 08:40 AM
Worse, it's how your neighbors should do. A woman in our town watched a young bum breaking into a home two doors down from her home. The bum saw her watched and still broke the glass on the door and went in. When the police were hauling him away he was begging to know how the police knew he was there.

As they went out the back door he saw the woman still watching and he said, "Did she call the police? What kind of crazy place is this? In California nobody calls the police." The officer suggested that when he eventually got out of jail he should get his ass back to California where they appreciate him more.

Compassionate liberals mind their own business and only vote their own self interest.

Cigar
07-25-2013, 09:41 AM
Cigar, your blatant race-baiting and racism gets tiresome but having a shirt or coat with a hood isn't the issue, is it? When I'm walking down the street on a pleasant spring afternoon and see four young men coming down the street with hoods up, that's a message, you nitwit. It isn't the weather. I watched a group of teenagers going into a store and as they passed through the door the hoods went, not down, but up.

Now, I know it would be very racist for anyone in the store to think those white kids were going to shoplift, or rob, but, hey, it's what everyone though.

Cigar, you're pitiful.

Excuse ... is it RAINING or SUNNY and BRIGHT?

It would look not only suspicious ... but stupid to NOT have your Hood UP when it's Raining ... Duaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa