PDA

View Full Version : Steven King (R-Iowa): Keep Dreamers out, they are drug mules with cantaloupe calves.

Cigar
07-25-2013, 08:59 AM
http://a57.foxnews.com/global.fncstatic.com/static/managed/img/fn-latino/politics/660/371/king.jpg?ve=1

For everyone who’s a valedictorian, there’s another 100 out there that weigh 130 pounds and they’ve got calves the size of cantaloupes because they’re hauling 75 pounds of marijuana across the desert. Those people would be legalized with the same act.
- Rep. Steve King, Iowa Republican, speaking about DREAMers

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2013/07/24/congressman-steve-king-keep-dreamers-out-theyre-drug-mules/#ixzz2a45qmkTU

You can't make this shit up. :smiley_ROFLMAO: good luck in 2016

Chris
07-25-2013, 09:03 AM
More metaphor.

nic34
07-25-2013, 09:05 AM
King is a mule headed dolt.

There, I said it.

patrickt
07-25-2013, 09:16 AM

There, I said it.

For once, I agree with you. Sadly, he's brighter and more grounded than President Obama, Rep. Pelosi, Rep. Waters, Rep. "Guam might Sink" Johnson and a host of others. A country of 330,000,000 people and we get these. Of course, since Eric Holder has said Mexican nationals have a right to vote in the U.S. I suppose having a right to run for office can't be far behind. Then we'll have 445,000,000 people from which to pick another nitwit.

Chris
07-25-2013, 09:21 AM

There, I said it.

What's your metaphor mean? Or are you another literal liberal?

Cigar
07-25-2013, 09:22 AM
For once, I agree with you. Sadly, he's brighter and more grounded than President Obama, Rep. Pelosi, Rep. Waters, Rep. "Guam might Sink" Johnson and a host of others. A country of 330,000,000 people and we get these. Of course, since Eric Holder has said Mexican nationals have a right to vote in the U.S. I suppose having a right to run for office can't be far behind.

This has NOTHING too do with President Obama and EVERYTHING to do with the ACTUAL WORDS that comes directly from the MOUTHS of Elected Officials.

This is "their" words ... so they need to be held accountable, but redirected to anyone else.

Chris
07-25-2013, 09:23 AM
For once, I agree with you. Sadly, he's brighter and more grounded than President Obama, Rep. Pelosi, Rep. Waters, Rep. "Guam might Sink" Johnson and a host of others. A country of 330,000,000 people and we get these. Of course, since Eric Holder has said Mexican nationals have a right to vote in the U.S. I suppose having a right to run for office can't be far behind. Then we'll have 445,000,000 people from which to pick another nitwit.

I don't box but I have to ask is that a boxing move, to draw your opponent in (with "For once, I agree with you.") and then roundhouse him (with "Sadly, he's brighter and more grounded than President Obama...")?

patrickt
07-25-2013, 09:27 AM
And I AGREED. But, I added a comment and that confused the NITWIT ​who is the king of the cut and paste world.

I suppose I didn't consider the bizarre comments of a nobody congressman to be that newsworthy. Obama, Pelosi, Waters, by virtue of their idiocy combined with victimhood aren't nobodies.

Common
07-25-2013, 10:06 AM
The gop leadership has denounced King and his statements, give them credit for that and other GOP Reps have denounced him also.

Mister D
07-25-2013, 10:17 AM
The gop leadership has denounced King and his statements, give them credit for that and other GOP Reps have denounced him also.

Yeah, give the GOP credit for Hispandering. Get your story straight.

Ravi
07-25-2013, 11:31 AM
I love Republicans. Every day, they stoop lower and lower and show more and more of their hatred for minorities.

Common
07-25-2013, 11:39 AM

I didnt make any mention of pandering to hispanics my comment was strictly directed at king and the leaderships response.
D the leadership coming out against king isnt about immigration reform, its about stopping people like king and bachman from being the face of the teaparty, its an image thing for election time

Mister D
07-25-2013, 11:48 AM
I didnt make any mention of pandering to hispanics my comment was strictly directed at king and the leaderships response.
D the leadership coming out against king isnt about immigration reform, its about stopping people like king and bachman from being the face of the teaparty, its an image thing for election time

Yes, you did. You gave the GOP credit for distancing themselves from King which has everything to with Hispanics and immigration. The GOP shoudl be much more concerned with white folks, like yourself, who are disgusted by the invasion of their country and the GOP establishment's complicity in it.

Cigar
07-25-2013, 12:55 PM
http://upload.democraticunderground.com/imgs/2013/130725-gop-outreach-to-latino-voters-continues.jpg

Cigar
07-25-2013, 12:56 PM
Yes, you did. You gave the GOP credit for distancing themselves from King which has everything to with Hispanics and immigration. The GOP shoudl be much more concerned with white folks, like yourself, who are disgusted by the invasion of their country and the GOP establishment's complicity in it.

http://eriniseclectic.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/tiny_violin.png

nic34
07-25-2013, 01:01 PM
The GOP shoudl be much more concerned with white folks, like yourself, who are disgusted by the invasion of their country and the GOP establishment's complicity in it.

Of course that "strategy" will continue to tank the GOPers hopes of winning anything...... but it's not like that was ever a big concern to you.

Mister D
07-25-2013, 01:09 PM
Of course that "strategy" will continue to tank the GOPers hopes of winning anything...... but it's not like that was ever a big concern to you.

Not at all. Whites are being forced to think in terms of race. I welcome it. Please, keep reminding them about becoming a minority in their own country. Please, keep telling them how racist they are and how bending over backwards to accomodate non-whites just isnt enough. Please, keep it up. Even fake Injuns like you will be flocking to whiteyville.

Actually, it's not. The GOP has betrayed us. The difference is that many progressives are explicit about their contempt for white society. We saw that most recently with the Zimmerman case.

Chris
07-25-2013, 01:16 PM

New word, to me! Like it. Hispandering.

Mister D
07-25-2013, 01:17 PM

:grin: Forget where I first heard it. VDare, maybe.

Cigar
07-25-2013, 01:18 PM

Hispandering = Falling Demographics :grin:

nic34
07-25-2013, 01:19 PM
The GoP only wish they could get as many white voters as the dems get with minorities. And if you were even close in your assessment about how progressives feel about white society, why wouldn't the GoPers get 90% of their vote?

Fake elitist....:laugh:

Mister D
07-25-2013, 01:22 PM
The GoP only wish they could get as many white voters as the dems get with minorities. And if you were even close in your assessment about how progressives feel about white society, why wouldn't the GoPers get 90% of their vote?

Fake elitist....:laugh:

They already get a majority of whites and that share of the white vote will only grow. Please, keep it up, nic. You're doing us all a favor. :grin:

Actually, I live like a monk. I'm just a lot smarter than you. I can't hide that fact. If that makes one an elitist so be it. Shrug.

Cigar
07-25-2013, 01:27 PM
They already get a majority of whites and that share of the white vote will only grow. Please, keep it up, nic. You're doing us all a favor. :grin:

Actually, I live like a monk. I'm just a lot smarter than you. I can't hide that fact. If that makes one an elitist so be it. Shrug.

:smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO: Hey ... wake-up ... you're dreaming ... the White House is a distant memory sport.

Chris
07-25-2013, 02:10 PM
I love Republicans. Every day, they stoop lower and lower and show more and more of their hatred for minorities.

I imagine Reps do have to stoop to get down to the level of Dems. Got to love them both.