PDA

View Full Version : Post-Racial President Fouls Up Race Relations In America

Taxcutter
07-25-2013, 11:42 AM
OK. It’s a poll salt to taste. But hear what it says.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/25/race-relations-have-plummeted-since-obama-took-office-according-to-poll/

Positives are down.

quote:
“…the beginning of Obama’s first term, when 79 percent of whites and 63 percent of blacks held a favorable view of American race relations.”

“…52 percent of whites and 38 percent of blacks have a favorable opinion of race relations in the country…”

Taxcutter says:
A drop in approval of 27% among whites and 25% among blacks. The two races seem to agree that race relations are worse by about the same margin.

Negatives are up.
Quote:
“… 45 percent of whites and 58 percent African-Americans now believe race relations are very or fairly bad, compared with 2009, when only 20 percent of whites and 30 percent of blacks held an unfavorable view.”

Taxcutter says:
Hmmmm. 25% more whites and 28% more blacks say thing as are fairly or very bad. This is completely inline with the drop in positives.

Quote:
“Overall, the public’s view of race-relations has fallen back to levels reported in 1994 and 2007.”

Taxcutter says:
Behold! The perils of Alinskyism.

Mainecoons
07-25-2013, 04:04 PM
Why should this surprise anyone? Another great accomplishment of the Racist In Chief.

Oh, right, it's Bush's fault. :grin:

patrickt
07-25-2013, 04:52 PM
I think that's a typo. It should read, "Most Racial President...." He's the most racist president in my lifetime and that would start with President Franklin Roosevelt, who was also quite racist.

Mainecoons
07-25-2013, 05:31 PM
IMO, the three most racist POTUSs in history were Wilson, Johnson, and now Barack/Barry or whatever the hell his name is.

All Democrats.

Venus
07-25-2013, 07:26 PM
They told me if I voted for Romney race relations would worsen. And they were right!

patrickt
07-26-2013, 08:34 AM
IMO, the three most racist POTUSs in history were Wilson, Johnson, and now Barack/Barry or whatever the hell his name is.

All Democrats.

I would certainly put President Franklin Roosevelt in there. Telling a shipload of Jewish refugees fleeing Hitler they couldn't land in the U.S. is pretty blunt. They were returned to Europe to await Hitler's pleasure.

I think that might be one of the reasons President Obama admires President Roosevelt and tries to pretend he's the reincarnation of our first leftist president.