PDA

View Full Version : Another Failure

Matty
08-01-2013, 06:41 AM
obama can't enough train Afghan troops to defend themselves. McCain said we'd have to be there one hundred years and he's turned out to be right. Republicans are right. then you have obamathebitch on the left.

Cigar
08-01-2013, 06:56 AM
:rollseyes: reads like you're writing with our mouth full. :wanker:

Peter1469
08-01-2013, 06:56 AM
We have no national security interest in using our conventional forces to occupy Afghanistan. It is not a nation, in the literal sense. It is no wonder they can't get along.

Matty
08-01-2013, 07:09 AM
We have no national security interest in using our conventional forces to occupy Afghanistan. It is not a nation, in the literal state. It is no wonder they can't get along.
obaathebitch can't get our troops out. heee her

zelmo1234
08-01-2013, 07:12 AM
obaathebitch can't get our troops out. heee her

Just a thought Willow! And please it is a free country so do what you wish!

I hate Obama's policies as much as you , but he is still the elected President.

A little respect for the position would be the classy thing to do!

Matty
08-01-2013, 07:16 AM
Just a thought Willow! And please it is a free country so do what you wish!

I hate Obama's policies as much as you , but he is still the elected President.

A little respect for the position would be the classy thing to do!

Number one I have no respect. Number 2 I have been given permission to call him a bitch. That's politics.

zelmo1234
08-01-2013, 07:19 AM
Like I said in my opening line Free country, just makes your post look foolish

Even to people like me that agree with your position!

Matty
08-01-2013, 07:21 AM
Like I said in my opening line Free country, just makes your post look foolish

Even to people like me that agree with your position!

Hey buddy, he has zero respect for us. So you can pretend to respect him all you want to. I remember the Bush years. I don't forget easily. That respect road runs two ways.

zelmo1234
08-01-2013, 07:27 AM
yes and while I was not a big fan of GWB. Not conservative enough for me!!

I absolutely hated the fact that the opposition had such little respect for the President

So to be clear, I have no love or respect for the policies of President Obama I think that they are dangerous and are hurting the people of this country, especially that poor and middle class that he pretends to want to help!

But I have a lot of respect for the position of President of the United States. And lets face it republicans did not put a better offer on the table according to the American voters.

So I am sticking with the 2 wrongs don't make a right! That is the path I have chosen. You are totally free to follow your own path.

Just remember not to "bitch" about it when the next republican president is insulted and disrespected by the left.

YES I know that they will do it, I guess that I just consider myself to be better than them!

Matty
08-01-2013, 07:29 AM
yes and while I was not a big fan of GWB. Not conservative enough for me!!

I absolutely hated the fact that the opposition had such little respect for the President

So to be clear, I have no love or respect for the policies of President Obama I think that they are dangerous and are hurting the people of this country, especially that poor and middle class that he pretends to want to help!

But I have a lot of respect for the position of President of the United States. And lets face it republicans did not put a better offer on the table according to the American voters.

So I am sticking with the 2 wrongs don't make a right! That is the path I have chosen. You are totally free to follow your own path.

Just remember not to "bitch" about it when the next republican president is insulted and disrespected by the left.

YES I know that they will do it, I guess that I just consider myself to be better than them!

yes of course they will do it. look how they treated Palin, McCain and Romney. And you want me to give that crowd respect? Think about it.

zelmo1234
08-01-2013, 07:31 AM
Taking the Road less travels is often harder than the beaten path, but has it/s rewards in the end!

Matty
08-01-2013, 07:53 AM
Taking the Road less travels is often harder than the beaten path, but has it/s rewards in the end!

it took his wife 45 years to find pride in her country. I have at least that long to find pride in them. till then I won't associate them with the "?" word.

RosieS
08-01-2013, 08:18 AM
It was John McCain who said we should stay in Iraq for 100 years, not Afghanistan.

Facts are meaningless to rightie...they will just throw crap out willy-nilly hoping something will stick.

Without the self-respect of fact checking, why should anyone care what you misremember that Fox said?

McCain also said "Bomb, bomb, bomb Iran" and actually expected to be put in the Oval Office.

It is easy to be self-righteous as a rightie when you have no grasp of how screwed up you have everything.

Regards from Rosie