PDA

View Full Version : Still Wonder why people cross the street al sharp ton??? huh... how about ewe obama??

Matty
08-01-2013, 07:14 AM
http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2013/20130801010-trayvon-fl.html

Matty
08-01-2013, 01:32 PM
306 views, and not one liberal gives a crap about three thugs beating up on a little white 13 year old. I rest my case.

Agravan
08-01-2013, 01:35 PM
That's because, as we all know, those young black children are little angels. That young white boy probably initiated the attack, you know how white people are.

Dr. Who
08-01-2013, 01:36 PM
306 views, and not one liberal gives a crap about three thugs beating up on a little white 13 year old. I rest my case.Many OPs get views from site visitors who cannot post.

Dr. Who
08-01-2013, 01:47 PM
That's because, as we all know, those young black children are little angels. That young white boy probably initiated the attack, you know how white people are.Not that it matters what color the child was, as this incident was a complete travesty, but it appears that the child has corn rows in his hair which would indicate that he is likely African American. It is incumbent on school bus drivers to keep their charges safe. The driver should be charged, fined or worse, and fired. The boys who committed the beating should face criminal charges. The school that clearly didn't protect the child's identity should also face prosecution.

Matty
08-01-2013, 03:45 PM
Many OPs get views from site visitors who cannot post.

but not one liberal who could post did post did they?

GrassrootsConservative
08-01-2013, 03:54 PM
Has Obama made a press release yet about how these 3 young black drug dealers could have been his sons if he had them? :wink:

Max Rockatansky
08-01-2013, 04:55 PM
but not one liberal who could post did post did they?

I'm betting Libs don't read your posts.

Ravi
08-01-2013, 05:05 PM
I can't tell from the article if he was white or not. Sounds like a free enterprise problem. Why do you hate capitalism, Willow?

I'm glad the little bastards got arrested.

Dr. Who
08-01-2013, 05:06 PM
but not one liberal who could post did post did they?Don't know. I confess that I didn't see your OP. I would condemn anyone that beats any child.

roadmaster
08-02-2013, 06:34 PM
If the bus driver had tried to stop it, he would also be charged. You can't put your hand on them. These young men should have been arrested for assault and drug possession with the intent to sell right then.

Dr. Who
08-02-2013, 08:25 PM
If the bus driver had tried to stop it, he would also be charged. You can't put your hand on them. These young men should have been arrested for assault and drug possession with the intent to sell right then.I imagine that in a situation where the life of a 6 year old is being endangered by much older kids, the bus driver could intervene without facing discipline or prosecution, provided he did not go overboard and do grievous harm to the older boys. Shoving them out of the way and protecting the young one would not be going overboard.

roadmaster
08-02-2013, 08:37 PM
Oh wow I didn't notice the young man was 6. Yes he could have done something to protect him.

roadmaster
08-02-2013, 08:49 PM
No the boy was 13 the others 15 and darn if you do and darn if you don't. They would have sued this bus driver, he would have lost his job and probably went to jail. Problem is with the school, parents and police. Why did they allow these to be on the same bus and why were these three allowed to get on the bus?

Dr. Who
08-02-2013, 08:57 PM
No the boy was 13 the others 15 and darn if you do and darn if you don't. They would have sued this bus driver, he would have lost his job and probably went to jail. Problem is with the school, parents and police. Why did they allow these to be on the same bus and why were these three allowed to get on the bus?Oops, sorry, I misremembered the age of the child. But he could have still run interference by just getting between the older boy and the 13 year old.

Dr. Who
08-02-2013, 09:01 PM
No the boy was 13 the others 15 and darn if you do and darn if you don't. They would have sued this bus driver, he would have lost his job and probably went to jail. Problem is with the school, parents and police. Why did they allow these to be on the same bus and why were these three allowed to get on the bus?
One problem is that somehow the school didn't provide any privacy to the 13 year old. They probably acted immediately after the complaint, leaving no question in the minds of the older boys as to who ratted them out or worse told them.

roadmaster
08-02-2013, 09:07 PM
Oops, sorry, I misremembered the age of the child. But he could have still run interference by just getting between the older boy and the 13 year old. Well the reason I say this is because we had a neighbor that she drove a bus part-time. Was instructed not to put a hand on a teen just call for help. They were not allowed to break up fights and if a teen or teens became too disruptive to park on the side of a street until they calmed down and let the school know. We don't allow teens to ride with elementary students. Different busses for middle school too. It's too dangerous.

roadmaster
08-02-2013, 09:13 PM
One problem is that somehow the school didn't provide any privacy to the 13 year old. They probably acted immediately after the complaint, leaving no question in the minds of the older boys as to who ratted them out or worse told them. Yes and the bus driver probably had no idea what was going on. They messed up and now trying to blame the bus driver knowing they told him the same, not to ever put your hands on anyone.

Cigar
08-14-2013, 06:56 AM
306 views, and not one liberal gives a crap about three thugs beating up on a little white 13 year old. I rest my case.

Hey ... DS ... Al Sharpton addressed all the Bill O'Reiley, Sean Hannity ... bittchy ...whiny ...cry baby's types on his show yesterday.

Do you care to know the difference between a White Kidd getting the crap beat out of him by 3 Black kids and one Black kid getting shot?

The White kid didn't have to wait for months for the American Justice System to spring into action for him!

Now go STFU or find something better to whine about.

strollingbonez
08-14-2013, 09:58 AM
school buses always have been and always will be nothing but mobile lord of the flies....