PDA

View Full Version : Obama was 'rude and dismissive' in exchange with Democrat

Mr. Mensch
08-01-2013, 11:07 AM
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/07/31/source-obama-was-rude-and-dismissive-in-exchange-with-democrat/?hpt=hp_bn3

That's Obama for you. Arrogant and rude. Pretty much what I expect from him.

Cigar
08-01-2013, 12:02 PM
Then you get to the second paragraph :smiley_ROFLMAO:

jillian
08-01-2013, 12:55 PM
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/07/31/source-obama-was-rude-and-dismissive-in-exchange-with-democrat/?hpt=hp_bn3

That's Obama for you. Arrogant and rude. Pretty much what I expect from him.

nice of you to leave out the pertinent paragraph'

do you always mislead like that?

from your link:

Other Democrats said they didn't think the president's response was dismissive, and pointed out Obama vowed to follow up with an answer. The lawmaker himself, freshman Democratic Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney of New York, said of the exchange, "I am the youngest of five brothers – I've been in a headlock before and it's all in good fun."

so one 'unnamed source' said he was rude and dismissive. or maybe that 'source' works for breitbart. you know how that goes.... right?

or maybe they're just a jerk. that would put him in good company with darryl issa and the boys.

Ravi
08-01-2013, 05:28 PM
Damn, why not just say he was uppity?

countryboy
08-01-2013, 05:39 PM
Damn, why not just say he was uppity?
And there it is three posts in.

Professor Peabody
08-01-2013, 05:53 PM
Maybe the guy didn't lick his boots like the rest of the Democrat.

jillian
08-02-2013, 05:12 AM
And there it is three posts in.

what? honesty? ok.

countryboy
08-02-2013, 06:30 AM
what? honesty? ok.

Libs are never honest, not even with themselves.

jillian
08-02-2013, 09:38 AM
Libs are never honest, not even with themselves.

i suppose there are hacks on the right who actually believe that.

butwhatchagonnado?

countryboy
08-02-2013, 09:48 AM
i suppose there are hacks on the right who actually believe that. butwhatchagonnado?Are you saying the race card was not played in post #4 of this thread?

Chris
08-02-2013, 09:52 AM
nice of you to leave out the pertinent paragraph'

do you always mislead like that?

from your link:

so one 'unnamed source' said he was rude and dismissive. or maybe that 'source' works for breitbart. you know how that goes.... right?

or maybe they're just a jerk. that would put him in good company with darryl issa and the boys.

The source was a Democrat: "Another Democratic source in the room – a veteran lawmaker – said Obama then said in a testy way..."

And "Both these Democratic sources have attended previous meetings between presidents and lawmakers on Capitol Hill, independently said Obama was unnecessarily unkind when responding to Maloney's question."

So you think Dems are jerks?

Chris
08-02-2013, 09:54 AM
Are you saying the race card was not played in post #4 of this thread?

It was. The sweeping it under the rug of bluster was quick.