PDA

View Full Version : Work place violence going to trial

Peter1469
08-05-2013, 07:20 PM
MAJ Hassan's trial is finally going to start. (http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57596935/fort-hood-shooting-trial-5-things-you-need-to-know/)

Hasan is charged with 13 counts of premeditated murder and 32 counts of attempted premeditated murder. He faces a panel of 13 senior Army officers -- including nine colonels, three lieutenant colonels and one major -- who will hear evidence and render a verdict in the case. The panel consists of two women and 11 men, with the highest ranking officer being a female colonel who will act as the president of the panel. The panel must unanimously convict Hasan of murder in order to sentence him to death, but even a unanimous death penalty conviction would likely face years, if not decades, of appeals.

This will be a cake walk for the prosecution- but an opportunity for Hassan to publicly spout off his militant Islamist views.

Common
08-05-2013, 07:21 PM
Hang him

Peter1469
08-05-2013, 07:30 PM
He is paralyzed. I would prefer him to suffer.

Common
08-05-2013, 07:36 PM
Ill go for that, waterboard him 4 times daily

Venus
08-05-2013, 07:59 PM
MAJ Hassan's trial is finally going to start. (http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57596935/fort-hood-shooting-trial-5-things-you-need-to-know/)

This will be a cake walk for the prosecution- but an opportunity for Hassan to publicly spout off his militant Islamist views.

Will the general public get to the view the trial?

I hope not, I hope it's a complete black out.

Peter1469
08-05-2013, 08:21 PM
Will the general public get to the view the trial?

I hope not, I hope it's a complete black out.

It is a military trial- I doubt video will be allowed.

Venus
08-05-2013, 08:29 PM
It is a military trial- I doubt video will be allowed.

Good, I didn't think so but wanted to make sure.

I want to be informed but at the same time I don't want to give him a bigger voice in this then what he is entitled to.

Peter1469
08-05-2013, 08:31 PM
I know the judge. I don't think she will let the trial turn into a circus.

Chloe
08-05-2013, 08:55 PM
Ill go for that, waterboard him 4 times daily

I understand the anger but torturing someone to get some sort of satisfaction or for revenge is wrong in my opinion. Well torturing in general is wrong to me but he should be tried, convicted, and sent to prison for the rest of his life I think. There's no reason to lower ourselves for him.

ptif219
08-05-2013, 09:13 PM
The liberal media will hype it and be a recruiter for terrorism

Common
08-05-2013, 11:30 PM
I understand the anger but torturing someone to get some sort of satisfaction or for revenge is wrong in my opinion. Well torturing in general is wrong to me but he should be tried, convicted, and sent to prison for the rest of his life I think. There's no reason to lower ourselves for him.

Didnt mean it literally chloe was voicing my disdain for this animal

Germanicus
08-06-2013, 02:44 AM
If America would stop using court cases as sideshows to push agendas then the guy could not "spout off". Why does the US media have the right to influence court decisions? Will we see an interview on Hannity or something? America is so strange.

I bet you hear more about this than say that guy that was in the US Army and asked to go home because of his mental condition. He was insulted and told no. So he went and got a gun and shot the doctor and someone else I think. That does not fit the US agenda at all. The Hassan case fits the US agenda perfectly and I am sure you must know that. Then again.. maybe I give you too much credit.

Only crazy terrorist murderer muslims have a problem with the US government and its foreign policy. The US will make the most out of Hassan for sure.

edit- and no I dont think what he did was right. You dont kill people. Americans seem to have a great deal of trouble with this simple rule. Maybe America should stop killing so many people and there wont be so many lunatics created that want to kill Americans.

edit- and you guys are calling this 'workplace violence' are you? Now thats an understatement. Or are you trying to fool people into reading trash that they would not bother with otherwise? Ambush propaganda.

Peter1469
08-06-2013, 07:04 AM
If America would stop using court cases as sideshows to push agendas then the guy could not "spout off". Why does the US media have the right to influence court decisions? Will we see an interview on Hannity or something? America is so strange.

I bet you hear more about this than say that guy that was in the US Army and asked to go home because of his mental condition. He was insulted and told no. So he went and got a gun and shot the doctor and someone else I think. That does not fit the US agenda at all. The Hassan case fits the US agenda perfectly and I am sure you must know that. Then again.. maybe I give you too much credit.

Only crazy terrorist murderer muslims have a problem with the US government and its foreign policy. The US will make the most out of Hassan for sure.

edit- and no I dont think what he did was right. You dont kill people. Americans seem to have a great deal of trouble with this simple rule. Maybe America should stop killing so many people and there wont be so many lunatics created that want to kill Americans.

edit- and you guys are calling this 'workplace violence' are you? Now thats an understatement. Or are you trying to fool people into reading trash that they would not bother with otherwise? Ambush propaganda.

It is the Obama administration that called the attack "work place violence." Not only does that deny the victims critical benefits, furthers the administrations narrative that it has terrorism under control.