PDA

View Full Version : Join the Movement, Change America

Cigar
08-07-2013, 12:59 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BRAXTQpCEAAOYe8.jpg

Making sure the tragedy and impact of the Trayvon Martin case doesn’t fall by the wayside, Ebony Magazine has dedicated four separate covers in September, to the ‘We Are All Trayvon’ movement with hopes of finding solutions on how we can protect and “Save Our Sons.”

For the main cover, Trayvon’s family including his father Tracy Martin, mother Sybrina Fulton, and brother Jahvaris Fulton pose together, while celebrity fathers like Dwyane Wade, Boris Kodjoe, and Spike Lee pose on in grey hoodies with their sons for the three additional covers.

Inside, Ebony explores different ways to stop gun violence and repealing the ‘Stand Your Ground’ law, while featuring a prayer from Bishop T.D. Jakes.

Our groundbreaking September 2013 issue will explore concerns around racial bias, how to find solutions for those concerns and how to heal and move forward.http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2013/08/september-issue-of-ebony-dedicated-to-trayvon-martin-racial-bias/

If anyone thinks this is going away, you're wrong, big time.

Her it comes ...

Mister D
08-07-2013, 01:00 PM
You can whine all you want. Trial is over. Deal with it.

zelmo1234
08-07-2013, 02:34 PM
I have some suggestion.

#1 Keep them off Drugs

#2 keep them in school and demand that they do well

#3 find them work even if that work is volunteering, teach them solid work ethic

#4 Closely monitor there friends and weed out the bad seeds.

#5 Do not give them too much idle time

#6 Pray and when you are done pray some more!

#7 Live the life that you would choose for them, do not drink and party and live off the government and expect them to do differently

Do these 7 things and all of your children, red, yellow, black or white will be much safer!

Chris
08-07-2013, 02:36 PM
But didn't his daddy, Obama, already change America?

Singularity
08-07-2013, 03:11 PM
I have some suggestion.

#1 Keep them off DrugsIf you're referencing Martin directly, all he did was pot. It's not that big of a deal.

#2 keep them in school and demand that they do well

#3 find them work even if that work is volunteering, teach them solid work ethic

#4 Closely monitor there friends and weed out the bad seeds.

#5 Do not give them too much idle timeAgreed on all of these.

#6 Pray and when you are done pray some more!That's part of the message. Correctly or not, a lot of black families in
America right now honestly believe that in today's world, if you're
black, and your children ever go out by themselves, you'd best hope
that God is on their side, because plenty of people aren't. For no
other reason than race. That problem remains.

#7 Live the life that you would choose for them, do not drink and party and live off the government and expect them to do differently

Do these 7 things and all of your children, red, yellow, black or white will be much safer!Time for a moment of meaningful levity.

GrassrootsConservative
08-07-2013, 03:15 PM
Singularity I'm pretty sure he was doing lean on the night of the shooting.

nic34
08-07-2013, 03:20 PM
@Singularity (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=823) I'm pretty sure he was doing lean on the night of the shooting.

Well then Yeah! He SHOULD have been shot.....

Singularity
08-07-2013, 03:22 PM
@Singularity (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=823) I'm pretty sure he was doing lean on the night of the shooting.I don't really care, the case is over. Besides, if there was any forensic
evidence of this, the court would have allowed the defense to use it.

Mister D
08-07-2013, 03:22 PM
That's part of the message. Correctly or not, a lot of black families in

Yes, they do honestly believe that and that's partly because of people like yourself who go out of their way to lend credence to what is obviously patent nonsense. The problem that remains is one of a culture of violence in the black community where statistically a young black man has a much greater chance of meeting his end at the hands of another black man. There is no plague of violence directed toward blacks by non-blacks even when taking Hispanic gang killings into account.

In fact, black males are more likely to commit interracial violence than any other group. These black families have it backwards.

Singularity
08-07-2013, 03:26 PM
Yes, they do honestly believe that and that's partly because of people like yourself who go out of their way to lend credence to what is obviously patent nonsense. The problem that remains is one of a culture of violence in the black community where statistically a young black man has a much greater chance of meeting his end at the hands of another black man. There is no plague of violence directed toward blacks by non-blacks even when taking Hispanic gang killings into account.

In fact, black males are more likely to commit interracial violence than any other group. These black families have it backwards.I'm not talking about just killings. You want to act like
black people still aren't victims of racial prejudice at multiple
tiers of society, it's your credibility. These people don't have to be
told that they've been historical victims of prejudice and continue
to be. The idea that they can't figure this out for themselves, when
they're confronted every day by the consequences of it, is an insult.

GrassrootsConservative
08-07-2013, 03:31 PM

If you say so.

Mister D
08-07-2013, 03:33 PM
I'm not talking about just killings. You want to act like

We can talk about any kind of violence you want. It's FAR more likely to come from other blacks. Sorry, but the feelings you attribute to black families are offensive. In fact, it is their anti-social, bastard children the rest of us need to be wary of. You can patronize them all you want (Lord knows that doesn't reinforce their behavior, right? :rollseyes:) but when you're full of shit I'm going to let you know.

Singularity
08-07-2013, 03:36 PM
In fact, it is their anti-social, bastard childrenThanks for reminding me why I put you on ignore the moment I realized
you were on this forum, D. Have fun continuing to be irrelevant. You've
saved me some time here and I do appreciate it.

Mister D
08-07-2013, 03:37 PM
Thanks for reminding me why I put you on ignore the moment I realized

You are so easily defeated, son. If you think running away makes you look like you couldn't be bothered guess again.

peoshi
08-07-2013, 04:22 PM
Thanks for reminding me why I put you on ignore the moment I realized

Just curious...if you put him on ignore then how did you selectively quote him?

I've never put anyone on ignore but it was my understanding that you could not see their posts if you had them on ignore.

zelmo1234
08-07-2013, 04:29 PM
If you're referencing Martin directly, all he did was pot. It's not that big of a deal.

Agreed on all of these.

That's part of the message. Correctly or not, a lot of black families in

Time for a moment of meaningful levity.

Well I was talking about Kids?

So what age do you think it should be OK to smoke pot?

I see nothing wrong will appealing to a higher power. For example look at what has become of our school system since prayer has left the school!

And I really liked the Cartoon! :)

zelmo1234
08-07-2013, 04:38 PM
I'm not talking about just killings. You want to act like

I don't think that anyone will deny that true racism still exisists. But I think that in this case you are being a little dramatic!

The fact is that many live in areas where the last thing they need to fear is White people, because it is the young black youth that have decided that the only way they will have power is to join these drug gangs.

You mentioned pot, which I am not a user, but not opposed to the adult use of either, but if you think of the drug dealers and the deaths caused by these gangs, it certainly is a problem for our young black people! males in particular

And I would amend my first 7 to include a #8 and that would be do not have children out of wed lock!

I believe that having a father in the home could prevent our children from becoming involved with some of these gangs!

Now for those that are truly oppressed by some other race day in and day out. In a case by case basis this needs to be stamped out!

But for those that are blaming another race for the reason they can't become a success? That in my opinion is BS

Peter1469
08-07-2013, 04:39 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BRAXTQpCEAAOYe8.jpg

Making sure the tragedy and impact of the Trayvon Martin case doesn’t fall by the wayside, Ebony Magazine has dedicated four separate covers in September, to the ‘We Are All Trayvon’ movement with hopes of finding solutions on how we can protect and “Save Our Sons.”

For the main cover, Trayvon’s family including his father Tracy Martin, mother Sybrina Fulton, and brother Jahvaris Fulton pose together, while celebrity fathers like Dwyane Wade, Boris Kodjoe, and Spike Lee pose on in grey hoodies with their sons for the three additional covers.

Inside, Ebony explores different ways to stop gun violence and repealing the ‘Stand Your Ground’ law, while featuring a prayer from Bishop T.D. Jakes.

Our groundbreaking September 2013 issue will explore concerns around racial bias, how to find solutions for those concerns and how to heal and move forward.http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2013/08/september-issue-of-ebony-dedicated-to-trayvon-martin-racial-bias/

If anyone thinks this is going away, you're wrong, big time.

Her it comes ...

Travon is not news. The MSM race baited it.

Chris
08-07-2013, 04:42 PM
Just curious...if you put him on ignore then how did you selectively quote him?

I've never put anyone on ignore but it was my understanding that you could not see their posts if you had them on ignore.

Agree, if you put someone on ignore, then ignore. And don't go using the ignore feature to make personal attacks on others. Ignoring someone says something about the ignorer not the ignored.

Singularity
08-07-2013, 05:24 PM
Well I was talking about Kids?

So what age do you think it should be OK to smoke pot?

I see nothing wrong will appealing to a higher power. For example look at what has become of our school system since prayer has left the school!

And I really liked the Cartoon! :)I'd be okay with legalizing pot for anyone 18+.
Martin of course was 17 at the time of his death, and not for very long.
So, for cases like that, it makes sense to have the same consequences
of an M.I.P. today. That's a fine and community service for repeat offenders.

I'm not a man of faith, but I respect why people turn to God in situations
like I've described. I'm not going to say anything about how the Martin
case should have gone -- it's done, it's over, we should all move on. But
there's no question, black America wasn't just angered by it. They were
terrified. To them, it's nothing less than a hallmark of the bad old days.

Singularity
08-07-2013, 05:33 PM
I don't think that anyone will deny that true racism still exisists. But I think that in this case you are being a little dramatic!

The fact is that many live in areas where the last thing they need to fear is White people, because it is the young black youth that have decided that the only way they will have power is to join these drug gangs.

You mentioned pot, which I am not a user, but not opposed to the adult use of either, but if you think of the drug dealers and the deaths caused by these gangs, it certainly is a problem for our young black people! males in particular

And I would amend my first 7 to include a #8 and that would be do not have children out of wed lock!

I believe that having a father in the home could prevent our children from becoming involved with some of these gangs!

Now for those that are truly oppressed by some other race day in and day out. In a case by case basis this needs to be stamped out!

But for those that are blaming another race for the reason they can't become a success? That in my opinion is BSPerhaps I am, but drama has long been a cause for action in another form.
And I don't have any illusions about the awful nature of gang violence.
Such a phenomenon, however, is an incredibly complex problem.

Society has to do more than simply advocate for it to stop;
yet a crackdown isn't the answer either, assuming it was practical
(the reason gang violence is so hard to combat is because people,
victims included, tend to stubbornly refuse to talk to the cops).

On the question of racism, though, words can make a difference.
Avowed racists can be shamed into silence, or ignored. People can be
educated out of preconceived notions, that kind of "black man
in the elevator" irrational fear situation.

I will not accept black people saying that racism is the only reason they
can't succeed. That's not true, and I for one know many black people who
would react to such a claim with scorn. However, success is harder when
we live in a country that has an unbalanced justice system, where 1 in 9
black males are currently in the custody or direct supervision of the state,
and 1 in 3 black males are likely to find themselves arrested in their lifetime.

That's just one example, one which shows that it's a long road going
before we can really live in a country where race isn't an issue. I am optimistic.
We can get there, someday. We've come a long way.

Chris
08-07-2013, 05:34 PM
Right, according to the great race card players like Obama, Jackson and Rangel.

It buys votes.

zelmo1234
08-07-2013, 10:49 PM
Perhaps I am, but drama has long been a cause for action in another form.
And I don't have any illusions about the awful nature of gang violence.
Such a phenomenon, however, is an incredibly complex problem.

Society has to do more than simply advocate for it to stop;
yet a crackdown isn't the answer either, assuming it was practical
(the reason gang violence is so hard to combat is because people,
victims included, tend to stubbornly refuse to talk to the cops).

On the question of racism, though, words can make a difference.
Avowed racists can be shamed into silence, or ignored. People can be
educated out of preconceived notions, that kind of "black man
in the elevator" irrational fear situation.

I will not accept black people saying that racism is the only reason they
can't succeed. That's not true, and I for one know many black people who
would react to such a claim with scorn. However, success is harder when
we live in a country that has an unbalanced justice system, where 1 in 9
black males are currently in the custody or direct supervision of the state,
and 1 in 3 black males are likely to find themselves arrested in their lifetime.

That's just one example, one which shows that it's a long road going
before we can really live in a country where race isn't an issue. I am optimistic.
We can get there, someday. We've come a long way.

I do believe that we have taken hope away from the inner city, and that is an issue

Because of this, there is a vast difference in the inner city communities and the suberb communities. and I feel that this more than the race issue represents the difference in incarceration of the black community.

Unless you are suggesting that they are innocent, which I do not believe that you are.

The law should be color blind. and if that means more of this or that color are in prison, as long as they are guilty, I have little compassion. Back to the old saying don't do the Crime if you can't do the time!!

keymanjim
08-07-2013, 11:04 PM
That's the course that he was on.
Had Zimmerman not shot treyvon while trayvon was trying to kill him, he would probably be dead by now anyway.
Except, it would have been at the hands of another black man. And that isn't sexy enough for our media to cover.

Mainecoons
08-07-2013, 11:07 PM
Actually, under Barack Obama, we're going backwards:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/oct/27/racial-prejudice-worsened-obama

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1318727/Race-relations-worse-America--despite-Obamas-presidency-new-poll-reveals.html

BTW, I don't buy this bull about the cause is economics or expectations or any of that. The man and his administration's race baiting and obvious discrimination against whites (Department of InJustice) is what is driving this. White people, who pay most of the taxes and provide most of the economy, are getting pissed off about this.

Oh, BTW, Obama was elected by whites too. Foolish ones for sure, but they were whites. And how many blacks voted race? Pretty much all of them. But of course that was OK.

:grin:

nic34
08-08-2013, 09:26 AM
Actually, under Barack Obama, we're going backwards:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/oct/27/racial-prejudice-worsened-obama

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1318727/Race-relations-worse-America--despite-Obamas-presidency-new-poll-reveals.html

BTW, I don't buy this bull about the cause is economics or expectations or any of that. The man and his administration's race baiting and obvious discrimination against whites (Department of InJustice) is what is driving this. White people, who pay most of the taxes and provide most of the economy, are getting pissed off about this.

Oh, BTW, Obama was elected by whites too. Foolish ones for sure, but they were whites. And how many blacks voted race? Pretty much all of them. But of course that was OK.

Mostly reaction to his being the first black president. Deal with it.

Wait till Hillary takes his place.... you guys will have a conniption..... :laugh:

Mister D
08-08-2013, 09:32 AM
:laugh: Whites elected Obama. Nic, do ever make sense?

nic34
08-08-2013, 09:37 AM
That's right. Conservatives can only wish to get as much support from minority voters esp. latinos, as dems get from white voters.

Thanks. :laugh:

Mister D
08-08-2013, 09:41 AM
That's right. Conservatives can only wish to get as much support from minority voters esp. latinos, as dems get from white voters.

Like we discussed, you are driving whites away. Thanks for that! :grin:

Cigar
08-08-2013, 09:44 AM
You can whine all you want. Election is over. Deal with it.

zelmo1234
08-08-2013, 09:57 AM
Mostly reaction to his being the first black president. Deal with it.

Wait till Hillary takes his place.... you guys will have a conniption..... :laugh:

I think that Hilary will be a much better President than Obama! I will still disagree but she will have some clue on what to do with the economy!

And I don't see her letting people die, like Obama did!

zelmo1234
08-08-2013, 09:59 AM

But Hilary will not get as much support as Obama did? she is likely to loose 7 to 10%

Cigar
08-08-2013, 10:36 AM
But Hilary will not get as much support as Obama did? she is likely to loose 7 to 10%

To who? :huh:

patrickt
08-08-2013, 11:03 AM
Cigar can't wait for the USSA.

Singularity
08-08-2013, 11:04 AM
But Hilary will not get as much support as Obama did? she is likely to loose 7 to 10%Depends entirely on who the Republicans run.

Cigar
08-08-2013, 11:46 AM
Ebony Magazine Mocks Tea Party In Response To Controversy Over Trayvon Covers
http://static01.mediaite.com/med/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Screen-Shot-2013-08-07-at-3.36.27-PM.png

In other words ... GFYS :afro::biglaugh::smiley_ROFLMAO::thefinger:

Mister D
08-08-2013, 11:52 AM
They can't possibly have many black readers. :wink: :laugh: They must look at the pictures.

Chris
08-08-2013, 11:54 AM
Ebony Magazine Mocks Tea Party In Response To Controversy Over Trayvon Covers
http://static01.mediaite.com/med/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Screen-Shot-2013-08-07-at-3.36.27-PM.png

In other words ... GFYS :afro::biglaugh::smiley_ROFLMAO::thefinger:

Isn't that kind of pathetic to rest your entire point of view on GFYS.

Cigar
08-08-2013, 11:59 AM
They can't possibly have many black readers. :wink: :laugh: They must look at the pictures.

Looks where the Obama Phones are going ... :laugh:

http://www.whitetrashpeople.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/redneck_toilet-300x226.jpg

Cigar
08-08-2013, 11:59 AM
Isn't that kind of pathetic to rest your entire point of view on GFYS.

It's true sentiment ... you gotta love honesty :wink:

Chris
08-08-2013, 12:11 PM
It's true sentiment ... you gotta love honesty :wink:

Exactly, sentiment, emotionalism, true to modern progressivism.

Cigar
08-08-2013, 12:16 PM
Exactly, sentiment, emotionalism, true to modern progressivism.

Well there's always 'compromise' and 'understanding' :grin: but after that it's GFYS

zelmo1234
08-08-2013, 01:38 PM
To who? :huh:

And that is the 64 thousand dollar question, But I think to any of the top contenders. I know that bot my VP and Super are not likely to vote Democratic again, unless the DNC finds another Black man. I remember last time they were making fun of themselves for voting for someone that they don't agree with!

Cigar
08-08-2013, 01:49 PM
And that is the 64 thousand dollar question, But I think to any of the top contenders. I know that bot my VP and Super are not likely to vote Democratic again, unless the DNC finds another Black man. I remember last time they were making fun of themselves for voting for someone that they don't agree with!

When in doubt ... go smart; there's already a glutton of idiots politicians (D or R or I) in charge of really important intellectual committees.

In General; if you hate the Democratic Process and hate Governing, please save the American People their time and money and don't apply, for a position that requires embracing The American Democratic Process and The American Governemt.

There's plenty of third world countries that could use their expertise.

zelmo1234
08-08-2013, 02:52 PM
Looks where the Obama Phones are going ... :laugh:

http://www.whitetrashpeople.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/redneck_toilet-300x226.jpg

So you do have some white friends that you invite over to the old homestead? :)

zelmo1234
08-08-2013, 02:53 PM
When in doubt ... go smart; there's already a glutton of idiots politicians (D or R or I) in charge of really important intellectual committees.

In General; if you hate the Democratic Process and hate Governing, please save the American People their time and money and don't apply, for a position that requires embracing The American Democratic Process and The American Governemt.

Not sure what that has to do with the price of tea in china, but I am hoping for a Gov! myself. One that turned around a democratic mess, like Walker for example!

Chris
08-08-2013, 07:17 PM

Except we're not a democracy but a constitutional republic. So the question becomes why do you all social democrats hate America so?

Cigar
08-09-2013, 06:41 AM
Except we're not a democracy but a constitutional republic. So the question becomes why do you all social democrats hate America so?

It ain't America we hate, we're just helping the remaining few Dinosaurs to their place of rest.

Mainecoons
08-09-2013, 06:53 AM
And thus begins another "work" day for Cigar.

Chris
08-09-2013, 09:49 AM
My first chuckle of the day. Thanks!

Cigar
08-09-2013, 09:52 AM
And thus begins another "work" day for Cigar.

Wrong .. I'm done for the day.

When your ass was sleeping ... I was working.

See ... it pays to be the boss :laugh:

Cigar
08-09-2013, 09:53 AM
My first chuckle of the day. Thanks!

Guess who's laughing at who? :grin:

Chris
08-09-2013, 10:06 AM
Guess who's laughing at who? :grin:

Why guess?

Professor Peabody
08-14-2013, 01:54 AM
If you're referencing Martin directly, all he did was pot. It's not that big of a deal.

If a person knock someone down, get on top of them preventing their escape and start bludgeoning them about the head an face, shooting that person once to make them stop their attack is perfectly justified under the law. The kid on top deserves a Darwin award, for removing himself from the gene pool and not passing on his abject stupidity to another generation. For that I salute Treyvon.

Join the Movement, Change America (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/15382-Join-the-Movement-Change-America)

http://i44.tinypic.com/2nj9hsy.jpg

Bring plenty of paper.

Boris The Animal
08-14-2013, 07:38 AM
You can whine all you want. Trial is over. Deal with it.Cigarette is an urban homey. He'll never give up on the racebaiting!

Cigar
08-14-2013, 07:42 AM
Cigarette is an urban homey. He'll never give up on the racebaiting!

http://www.thecomedynet.com/wp-content/gallery/inspirational-poster/white%20and%20black%20cats%20jumping-motivational.jpg

Boris The Animal
08-14-2013, 08:07 AM
http://www.thecomedynet.com/wp-content/gallery/inspirational-poster/white and black cats jumping-motivational.jpgStill a piece of urban shit!!

Cigar
08-14-2013, 08:10 AM
Still a piece of urban shit!!

Look ... someone has lost their Cool :grin:

Boris The Animal
08-14-2013, 08:11 AM
Nope. Telling the truth as it is. Blacks who buy into the Democrat message are sellouts.

Cigar
08-14-2013, 08:14 AM
Nope. Telling the truth as it is. Blacks who buy into the Democrat message are sellouts.

News Flash: Blacks aren't the only one's who Put Obama in Office :grin: ... Twice :laugh:

Boris The Animal
08-14-2013, 08:19 AM
News Flash: Blacks aren't the only one's who Put Obama in Office :grin: ... Twice :laugh:Either they are all die hard Communists or idiots like you! these same morons sent another Cuomo to the Governor's mansion in Albany.

Cigar
08-14-2013, 08:22 AM
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/003363917/5210682978_republican_party_tombstone_xlarge.jpeg# republican%20extinction%20332x350

Boris The Animal
08-14-2013, 08:24 AM
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/003363917/5210682978_republican_party_tombstone_xlarge.jpeg# republican extinction 332x350We'll see, Nigga. We'll see.

Cigar
08-14-2013, 08:28 AM
We'll see, Nigga. We'll see.

http://i510.photobucket.com/albums/s342/skamlingsbakken/I-aint-even-mad-But-i-think-you-are.jpg

bladimz
08-14-2013, 08:41 AM
We'll see, Nigga. We'll see.Cease the Personal Attacks!

Boris The Animal
08-14-2013, 08:53 AM
Cease the Personal Attacks!
Yeah? Tell that to your partner in crime Cigarette. But you Liberals always stand behind each other.

Cigar
08-14-2013, 08:57 AM
Yeah? Tell that to your partner in crime Cigarette. But you Liberals always stand behind each other.

Did you Pee in your Cornflakes again? :laugh:

http://www.weird-websites.info/Weird-Pictures/images/cute-little-boy-peeing-in-cereal-penis-inblue-bowl.jpg

Boris The Animal
08-14-2013, 08:58 AM
Did you Pee in your Cornflakes again? :laugh:

http://www.weird-websites.info/Weird-Pictures/images/cute-little-boy-peeing-in-cereal-penis-inblue-bowl.jpg
Off to Iggieville with you, Cigarette. I have no patience for Ignoramuses like you.

Chris
08-14-2013, 10:14 AM

So should we celebrate your trolling?

Chris
08-14-2013, 10:18 AM
...Rachel Jeantel's uncomfortable testimony added to the racial dimension of the Zimmerman trial, and last night, she made more headlines in that regard.

Namely by saying “nigga” isn’t a racist term.

The controversial George Zimmerman verdict - not guilty on all counts - was not just the result of her slang-filled testimony, but she didn't help prosecutors.

When she wasn't borderline incomprehensible, she was inconsistent.

Morgan asked his guest, “Is there’s anything you wished you said?"

“Nigga,” Jeantel said. “The whole world say it’s a racist word."

What’s that mean to you? Morgan asked her.

“That mean a male,” Jeantel responded, “any kind of male. Any kind. Chinese can say nigga. That’s my Chino, nigga. They can say that.”

“But nigger,” she added, stressing the pronunciation of the last two letters, “I’ll advise you not to use that… because that’s a racist word.”

Video @ Rachel Jeantel Says "Nigga" is Not a Racist Term (http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2013/07/rachel-jeantel-denies-nigga-is-racist-term-feared-george-zimmerm/#sthash.CiVcNw4j.dpuf)

Chris
08-14-2013, 10:20 AM
Cease the Personal Attacks!

Oops, sorry, hadn't seen your warning. :-)