PDA

View Full Version : Wow ... Dear Whiny White People

Cigar
08-08-2013, 11:50 AM
Fond this on the underground ...

Great rant from a Native American Facebook friend

Dear Whiny White People:

When you can look at your family history and see where people of color kidnapped your ancestors and hauled them off in chains.
You can be offended by the word cracker.

When you can look back and see where your ancestors were sold by people of color.

When you can show where your ancestors were discriminated against by people of color because you were white.

When you can show how your ancestors were set upon with dogs and fire hoses by people of color.

When you can show that people of color voted and were kind enough to grant you rights.

When you can show that somehow your life hasn't been just a wee bit better than a person of color's just because you are white.

But until that time STFU

pragmatic
08-08-2013, 11:58 AM
Well alrighty then. Not offended by the word cracker. Never have been.

Glad we got THAT out of the way.....

Mister D
08-08-2013, 12:01 PM
Well, I mean when you consider the source...

Cigar
08-08-2013, 12:01 PM
Well alrighty then. Not offended by the word cracker. Never have been.

Glad we got THAT out of the way.....

Personally I like Crackers :wink: especially those with flavor :grin:

http://krissacurran.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/graham-crackers.jpg

Cigar
08-08-2013, 12:02 PM
Well, I mean when you consider the source...

:grin: Hello Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cracker_%28pejorative%29

GrassrootsConservative
08-08-2013, 12:03 PM
Sounds to me like the OP is whining.

When you can look at your family history and see where people of color kidnapped your ancestors and hauled them off in chains.

Waaaah look at how oppressed my ancestors were.

Get over it. Whiny brat.

pragmatic
08-08-2013, 12:05 PM

Was there supposed to be an Oreo joke in there somewhere....??

Matty
08-08-2013, 12:08 PM

Dear Whiny White People:

When you can look back and see where your ancestors were sold by people of color.

When you can show where your ancestors were discriminated against by people of color because you were white.

When you can show how your ancestors were set upon with dogs and fire hoses by people of color.

When you can show that people of color voted and were kind enough to grant you rights.

When you can show that somehow your life hasn't been just a wee bit better than a person of color's just because you are white.

But until that time STFU

I can't "fond" nutting on the internet.

Cigar
08-08-2013, 12:11 PM
I can't "fond" nutting on the internet.

I guess the proves the world don't begin or end with internet knowledge. :grin:

Cigar
08-08-2013, 12:12 PM

Get over it. Whiny brat.

Like Fly's to Shit ... that was way too easy. :smiley_ROFLMAO:

Mister D
08-08-2013, 12:24 PM
^^^

This is Cigar's fall back position after he gets reamed. :grin:

Cigar
08-08-2013, 12:26 PM
Look a 2 for 1 ... now that's accuracy :laugh:

Mister D
08-08-2013, 12:32 PM
Nah. Looks like you took it in the ass from at least four different people. :laugh:

GrassrootsConservative
08-08-2013, 12:35 PM
Nah. Looks like you took it in the ass from at least four different people. :laugh:

I have a feeling he's used to it. Their kin is just like that. Look at all the rapes that go on in prison. :evil:

Cigar
08-08-2013, 12:37 PM

How'd that Burrito Feel :wink:

Mister D
08-08-2013, 12:38 PM
I have a feeling he's used to it. Their kin is just like that. Look at all the rapes that go on in prison. :evil:

Mister D
08-08-2013, 12:38 PM
How'd that Burrito Feel :wink:

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/2212665088/h4DFA75D7/

Cigar
08-08-2013, 12:42 PM

Look at all the rapes that go on in the Catholic Church ... and College Showers ...

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?40,file=44142,filename=stadium-interior-lockerroom-shower-200802-1_copy.jpg

GrassrootsConservative
08-08-2013, 12:46 PM
Look at all the rapes that go on in the Catholic Church ... and College Showers ...

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?40,file=44142,filename=stadium-interior-lockerroom-shower-200802-1_copy.jpg

I agree, the Catholic church and Liberal college weenies are both just as "open" as your kind is. No argument there.

Private Pickle
08-08-2013, 12:47 PM

Dear Whiny White People:

But until that time STFU

So...you want white people to be just as big of a victim as other minorities today? Pass...

Cigar
08-08-2013, 12:49 PM
So...you want white people to be just as big of a victim as other minorities today? Pass...

I want you to be all yo can be ... :grin:

Private Pickle
08-08-2013, 12:51 PM
I want you to be all yo can be ... :grin:

And I want you to stop expecting something for being born a certain color.

Cigar
08-08-2013, 12:53 PM
I agree, the Catholic church and Liberal college weenies are both just as "open" as your kind is. No argument there.

Be careful when you're in the Bathroom Stall ...

http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/272852308_fdb58f9731__oPt.jpg
http://media.sfx.co.uk/files/2013/05/continuum-2.05-second-opinion-toilet-paper.png

Cigar
08-08-2013, 12:54 PM
And I want you to stop expecting something for being born a certain color.

Ditto :laugh: see what you say 3.5 years for now.

zelmo1234
08-08-2013, 12:56 PM

Dear Whiny White People:

But until that time STFU

I can be offended By Cracker if I want too! You don't get to decide, and neither do the Redskined fire water drinkers, they sold there land for a barrel of whiskey fair and square??? :)

Cigar
08-08-2013, 01:00 PM
I can be offended By Cracker if I want too! You don't get to decide, and neither do the Redskined fire water drinkers, they sold there land for a barrel of whiskey fair and square??? :)

I think the last time I heard anyone call someone else a cracker, was Chris Rock in a standup routine :rollseyes:

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7467/1265/400/rock.jpg

Private Pickle
08-08-2013, 01:03 PM
Ditto :laugh: see what you say 3.5 years for now.

I'll say the same thing I'm saying now.... Stop expecting something you didn't earn. Stop blaming your lot in life on whites... And stop being such a victim. It's UN-American.

Cigar
08-08-2013, 02:53 PM
I'll say the same thing I'm saying now.... Stop expecting something you didn't earn. Stop blaming your lot in life on whites... And stop being such a victim. It's UN-American.

Who are these people or person you speak of, what are they're names?

I need to know who you are quoting and who speaks for me.

Because I've never expected anything I didn't earn or pay for myself.

I haven't blamed any White person for anything effecting me.

So I need to talk to the Great Person who speaks for everyone.

zelmo1234
08-08-2013, 02:59 PM
Who are these people or person you speak of, what are they're names?

I need to know who you are quoting and who speaks for me.

Because I've never expected anything I didn't earn or pay for myself.

I haven't blamed any White person for anything effecting me.

Really, I bet he thought he was talking to the other Cigar?

Cigar
08-08-2013, 03:01 PM
Really, I bet he thought he was talking to the other Cigar?

I need Names ... :laugh:

roadmaster
08-08-2013, 03:01 PM

Dear Whiny White People:

But until that time STFU

Then you must be upset with your own ancestors. They were the first to sell slaves of their own race.

Mister D
08-08-2013, 03:04 PM
Then you must be upset with your own ancestors. They were the first to sell slaves of their own race.

It might have sucked for the slaves but they did their descendants a favor.

Cigar
08-08-2013, 03:09 PM

:smiley_ROFLMAO: if you only knew what you were talking about, you'd even laugh.

nic34
08-08-2013, 03:12 PM
Cigar. Don't you have to have a "market" in which you can "sell"?

Who created the market?

Peter1469
08-08-2013, 03:15 PM
The OP is inaccurate in all of its assumptions.

Also, white people tend to not be offended by the word craker, because we don't care what others think about us.

Cigar
08-08-2013, 03:16 PM
Cigar. Don't you have to have a "market" in which you can "sell"?

Who created the market?

Would you believe most of the World Aircraft is 25 years old ... there's always a retro-fit in the works ... and the rest are falling like Rocks :laugh:

zelmo1234
08-08-2013, 03:18 PM

Also, white people tend to not be offended by the word craker, because we don't care what others think about us.

Yes but I have decided to join the band wagon and fake being offended!

However it would still be permissible for you to use the word Cracker, as it is a term of endearment among us Crackers. but no other race can use the term!

You know how it works. It does take some time and effort to decide what you will be offended by!

Cigar
08-08-2013, 03:19 PM

... besides who's afraid of a Cracker ... they crumble under the lightest pressure. :laugh:

http://www.featurepics.com/FI/Thumb300/20110825/Cracker-1972965.jpg

Later ... :tongue:

Mister D
08-08-2013, 03:21 PM
... besides who's afraid of a Cracker ... they crumble under the lightest pressure. :laugh:

Zimmerman didn't.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRne6m4PSiWgsk8p64hRShcaXaiv1p2T TUygwADKWIr3uhJMRwz

Chloe
I don't think there is much of a comparison between the word cracker and the n word. There's much more of a negative connection to the n word and a much worse history.

zelmo1234

You are not allowed to use the word CRACKER? if referring to the food you must start calling them saltines or grahams ect!

New Rules us white folk are offended :)

GrassrootsConservative
08-08-2013, 03:24 PM
I don't think there is much of a comparison between the word cracker and the n word. There's much more of a negative connection to the n word and a much worse history.

It shouldn't be okay with you if anyone is using racial slurs of any sort, Chloe.

Chloe
08-08-2013, 03:26 PM
It shouldn't be okay with you if anyone is using racial slurs of any sort, Chloe.

Well sure I don't disagree with that. I don't think it's ok to use racial slurs. I just meant that although the two words are slurs the n word has a much darker history than most other slurs.

GrassrootsConservative
08-08-2013, 03:28 PM
Well sure I don't disagree with that. I don't think it's ok to use racial slurs. I just meant that although the two words are slurs the n word has a much darker history than most other slurs.

So, the OP is wrong, right? We don't have to go through what they and their ancestors went through to be offended by the term "cracker," right?

roadmaster
08-08-2013, 03:29 PM

Also, white people tend to not be offended by the word craker, because we don't care what others think about us. Some do, do you speak for all?

Mister D
08-08-2013, 03:29 PM
Racial slurs are either wrong to use or they aren't. There is no 'this one isn't as bad as that one'.

roadmaster
08-08-2013, 03:31 PM
Racial slurs are either wrong to use or they aren't. There is no 'this one isn't as bad as that one'.
Exactly.

Chloe
08-08-2013, 03:31 PM
So, the OP is wrong, right? We don't have to go through what they and their ancestors went through to be offended by the term "cracker," right?

Well sure if it offends you then it offends you, you don't have to had gone through a struggle or anything, but my point is that the word cracker is not really on the same level as the n word in my opinion

zelmo1234
08-08-2013, 03:33 PM

Yes but I am still having fun faking being offended!

I don't know if they say that sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me! or not

But think if you were in a mall, and you say a white person calling someone the "N" word.

don't you already think that the person using that language is a total idiot? And not worth the air that they are breathing.

We have people like the Rev Al Sharpton that have made a living of crying racism, and that has actually hurt the cause.

YES words can be offensive, but you do not have a right to not be offended! And there will always be racist, unfortunately!

however NOW wwe have people that are using the word Cracker to incite racial tensions and sometimes to stir up racial violence! And that must be stopped. the quickest way to stop is is to be as offended by the "C" word and you are by the "N" word

Mister D
08-08-2013, 03:33 PM
Exactly.

And we all know what hat always translates to: blacks are little helpless children and we have to lower standards for them.

roadmaster
08-08-2013, 03:34 PM
Well sure if it offends you then it offends you, you don't have to had gone through a struggle or anything, but my point is that the word cracker is not really on the same level as the n word in my opinion

Being mostly Irish, I can say we went through a lot.

Chloe
08-08-2013, 03:45 PM

Yeah but probably not on the same level that black people went through in the last like 200 years in this country. Every group has been oppressed or treated harshly at some point but we are talking about people who were slaves in this country less than 200 years ago and were still considered practically subhuman just 50 years ago or so.

pragmatic
08-08-2013, 06:06 PM
Yeah but probably not on the same level that black people went through in the last like 200 years in this country. Every group has been oppressed or treated harshly at some point but we are talking about people who were slaves in this country less than 200 years ago and were still considered practically subhuman just 50 years ago or so.

"Seattle’s government workers better watch their language: according to an internal memo, the terms “citizen” and “brown bag” could be offensive and are banned from use in official documents and discussions, KOMO-TV reports (http://www.komonews.com/news/local/City-officials-urge-ban-on-potentionally-offensive-language----218033521.html).
Elliott Bronstein of Seattle’s Office for Civil Rights reassured workers that other “options” exist: “for ‘citizens;’ how about ‘residents’?” read the memo.
The memo also suggests using terms “lunch-and-learn” or “sack lunch” instead of “brown bag,” which Bronstein described in an interview as pejorative to “a lot of particularly African-American community members."

http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/02/seattle-city-government-bans-racist-terms-like-citizen-and-brown-bag/

Sometimes the "offended" get so ridiculous in crying out RACIST, that they lose credability. And even those who have tried to empathize lose interest.....

Chloe
08-08-2013, 06:07 PM
I thought the brown bag stuff up in Seattle was pretty silly as well

Peter1469
08-08-2013, 06:48 PM
It is not the word- it is the effect of the word on the target.

Peter1469
08-08-2013, 06:50 PM

Irish were placed lower than blacks for a long time in US history.

BB-35
08-08-2013, 07:06 PM

Dear Whiny White People:

But until that time STFU

Sorry ceegar,but I can be offended because it's a hate word....

jillian
08-08-2013, 08:44 PM
Irish were placed lower than blacks for a long time in US history.

lower than people who were 3/5 of a person?
lower than people who were slaves?
lower than people who were subject to jim crow laws?
lower than people who were lynched for looking at a white woman?
lower than people subject to anti-miscegenation laws?

respectfully, there is no question that the irish got their butts kicked when they were new to this country, but i'd suggest that it wasn't anywhere near the level of mistreatment of blacks.... not that pain is relative. but....

zelmo1234
08-08-2013, 08:54 PM
I guess that there is no denying that not only in this country but in others the wrath of slavery is terrible, no matter the color of the slaves. Think of the Chinees in the expansion west, they were treated little better than slaves as well.

The question is? Are you going to keep that treatment of your great, great, Then the oppression of your Great nad the discrimination against your Grand parents keep you from becoming successful?

Unfortunatly for our many of our inner city black kids, the answer is YES they are going to keep what happened in the past from letting them become a success.

And if you look at others that were oppressed, this was simply not the case. they rose above.

If there is anything that our social safty net has done, it has made it comfortable to be poor, and that is a shame, because with the opportunities today, many, if not most of the inner city kids should be able to over come, and many do not even try!

jillian
08-08-2013, 09:22 PM
I guess that there is no denying that not only in this country but in others the wrath of slavery is terrible, no matter the color of the slaves. Think of the Chinees in the expansion west, they were treated little better than slaves as well.

The question is? Are you going to keep that treatment of your great, great, Then the oppression of your Great nad the discrimination against your Grand parents keep you from becoming successful?

Unfortunatly for our many of our inner city black kids, the answer is YES they are going to keep what happened in the past from letting them become a success.

And if you look at others that were oppressed, this was simply not the case. they rose above.

If there is anything that our social safty net has done, it has made it comfortable to be poor, and that is a shame, because with the opportunities today, many, if not most of the inner city kids should be able to over come, and many do not even try!

i'm not making excuses...and certainly many people rise above. but you act as though discrimination ended with slavery. not 40 years ago, black people were being attacked by law enforcement with fire hoses for marching peacefully in support of voting rights. not a few weeks ago, the heart of that law was cut out. still young black men are automatically viewed as suspects just for walking with a box of skittles.

the social safety net does NOT make it comfortable to be poor. that is a fallacy. in fact, because of things like stop and frisk, someone who has a joint in their pocket (which is non-criminal if for personal use and not in the open) is then forced to empty their pocket which criminalizes any little bit of pot in their pocket since it is now in the open. that results in criminal charges for the kid.... if his family is in public housing, they are given a choice between sending the kid elsewhere to live (breaking up their family and isolating the at risk young man) or losing their home totally. the kid also then has a criminal record for something a white kid never would have been charged with... that wrecks most opportunities the kid might otherwise have had.

if this type of unequal enforcement weren't endemic in urban areas, perhaps you'd be right about "overcoming".

so how do you "overcome" that?

Mister D
08-08-2013, 09:30 PM
i'm not making excuses...and certainly many people rise above. but you act as though discrimination ended with slavery. not 40 years ago, black people were being attacked by law enforcement with fire hoses for marching peacefully in support of voting rights. not a few weeks ago, the heart of that law was cut out. still young black men are automatically viewed as suspects just for walking with a box of skittles.

the social safety net does NOT make it comfortable to be poor. that is a fallacy. in fact, because of things like stop and frisk, someone who has a joint in their pocket (which is non-criminal if for personal use and not in the open) is then forced to empty their pocket which criminalizes any little bit of pot in their pocket since it is now in the open. that results in criminal charges for the kid.... if his family is in public housing, they are given a choice between sending the kid elsewhere to live (breaking up their family and isolating the at risk young man) or losing their home totally. the kid also then has a criminal record for something a white kid never would have been charged with... that wrecks most opportunities the kid might otherwise have had.

if this type of unequal enforcement weren't endemic in urban areas, perhaps you'd be right about "overcoming".

This "unequal enforcement" is "endemic in urban areas" because the drug trade results in a great deal of violence in those "urban areas". The solutions for black America's problems lie largely with black America. Of course they (and you) would rather not hear that. It's much easier to pass the buck.

jillian
08-08-2013, 10:28 PM
This "unequal enforcement" is "endemic in urban areas" because the drug trade results in a great deal of violence in those "urban areas". The solutions for black America's problems lie largely with black America. Of course they (and you) would rather not hear that. It's much easier to pass the buck.

if you looked at my post, the "drug trade" has nothing to do with these arrests. something that is non-criminal becomes criminal when the police order the kids to empty their pockets.

no one is passing the buck. but you also can't intentionally deconstruct families, isolating the most at risk members and expect things to be different than they are

zelmo1234
08-09-2013, 02:37 AM

Well First I would not lie about a kid with Skittles? You see if we are not going to try and make excuses. then we would have to tell the truth about the kid that was walking next to the houses, under the eve, the same kid that was caught at school with stolen mdse and a screwdriver that they listed as a tool that was often used for break ins? That would be the first thing that we would have to admit!

The second thing that we would have to admit is that when you have a welfare system that provide not only a roof and food, but if you would care to travel to MI I will give you a tour of my low income housing, most have cars, and TV.s larger than the one in my home, they don't pay there rent they buy the TV and when they get the evection notice they get emergency assistance, they have cell phones, and in MI the schools for 9 months a year feed their children their 3 meals a day, so they are able to use their Bridge cards to buy things like steak and lobster, and believe it or not some of that is sold for cash! We would have to admit that this breeds idle time, and this leads to destructive behavior!

And last everything that you said about the oppression is true, however, not for all areas of the country. So if you just had these issues in the south, then of course you would have evidence that the oppression has caused these issues?

As far as the pot issue and the criminal record juvenile records are locked, and while I am not against the adult use of pot, and think it should be legal, just a alcohol, there is a reason that we have the 21 year age. And the kids should not have pot. As for as the stop and frisk, that is your liberal utopia of NYC, that is illegal in MI and most of the country!

So while you said that you did not want to make excuses, that is exactly what you did.

Would it not be better to address these issue and tell these kids that rather than playing to these injustices, they are expected to overcome and change not only the system that supports the injustice, but they are expected to overcome their starting point and be as successful as anyone else!

You see there are kids, black kids that rise above that and more each and every day, and if one can, then more can, if and only if they stop playing the victim!

zelmo1234
08-09-2013, 02:45 AM
If we want to have a truthful conversation with the youth in the inner cities and the youth living in poverty in this country, then we must address that fact that using drugs, Yes even pot is one of the reasons that they get caught in the trap.

Just as alcohol can be a trap and create dependency, pot users in my experience are not the movers and shakers of the world. Dana Carvey put it this way, pot gives you a case of the Fuck its.

If we are going to address the fact that the black community is in large part much poorer than other races, we must tell them the truth about drug and alcohol use. And stop saying that pot is not illegal. Because in most states it still is illegal, and until such and time that the laws are changed should remain that we, IF and when the laws are changed, I suspect that they will not be written so it is legal for kids to use and smoke pot! so it will still be illegal.

Drug use is a huge part of the violence and poverty many black communities!

jillian
08-09-2013, 05:41 AM
Well First I would not lie about a kid with Skittles? You see if we are not going to try and make excuses. then we would have to tell the truth about the kid that was walking next to the houses, under the eve, the same kid that was caught at school with stolen mdse and a screwdriver that they listed as a tool that was often used for break ins? That would be the first thing that we would have to admit!

The second thing that we would have to admit is that when you have a welfare system that provide not only a roof and food, but if you would care to travel to MI I will give you a tour of my low income housing, most have cars, and TV.s larger than the one in my home, they don't pay there rent they buy the TV and when they get the evection notice they get emergency assistance, they have cell phones, and in MI the schools for 9 months a year feed their children their 3 meals a day, so they are able to use their Bridge cards to buy things like steak and lobster, and believe it or not some of that is sold for cash! We would have to admit that this breeds idle time, and this leads to destructive behavior!

And last everything that you said about the oppression is true, however, not for all areas of the country. So if you just had these issues in the south, then of course you would have evidence that the oppression has caused these issues?

As far as the pot issue and the criminal record juvenile records are locked, and while I am not against the adult use of pot, and think it should be legal, just a alcohol, there is a reason that we have the 21 year age. And the kids should not have pot. As for as the stop and frisk, that is your liberal utopia of NYC, that is illegal in MI and most of the country!

So while you said that you did not want to make excuses, that is exactly what you did.

Would it not be better to address these issue and tell these kids that rather than playing to these injustices, they are expected to overcome and change not only the system that supports the injustice, but they are expected to overcome their starting point and be as successful as anyone else!

You see there are kids, black kids that rise above that and more each and every day, and if one can, then more can, if and only if they stop playing the victim!

but you are lying about the kid with skittles, hon. he wasn't doing anything except walking. a white kid walking in the same place, wearing the same clothes would have just ... walked on and wouldn't have been stalked an followed and killed.

whatever may have allegedly happened prior with that kid is irrelevant because the wanna-be-cop who killed him DIDN'T KNOW ANY OF THE THINGS THE RIGHT USES TO SMEAR A DEAD KID. it wasn't part of the calculation. THE KID WASN'T DOING ANYTHING Now stop defaming a dead UNARMED young man who isn't here to defend himself.

Thanks.

You can't just say... tough... we treat you in ways we don't treat white boys who do the same things....

and say it doesn't matter.

and you know what... those black kids who rise above, they're treated like "suspects" just for walking while black, too.

how about we address ALL of it. things don't exist in a vacuum.

Libhater
08-09-2013, 06:05 AM

Surprised you don't seem to be offended that the WHITE portion of the cracker is on top and suppressing the brown. Must have been a slight oversight on your part, eh fella? Oh, and I just love how your pal used revisionist history to explain the plight of black slaves. You do know that it was the jews who did the slave trading and slave ownership...don't you?

zelmo1234
08-09-2013, 08:10 AM
but you are lying about the kid with skittles, hon. he wasn't doing anything except walking. a white kid walking in the same place, wearing the same clothes would have just ... walked on and wouldn't have been stalked an followed and killed.

whatever may have allegedly happened prior with that kid is irrelevant because the wanna-be-cop who killed him DIDN'T KNOW ANY OF THE THINGS THE RIGHT USES TO SMEAR A DEAD KID. it wasn't part of the calculation. THE KID WASN'T DOING ANYTHING Now stop defaming a dead UNARMED young man who isn't here to defend himself.

Thanks.

You can't just say... tough... we treat you in ways we don't treat white boys who do the same things....

and say it doesn't matter.

and you know what... those black kids who rise above, they're treated like "suspects" just for walking while black, too.

how about we address ALL of it. things don't exist in a vacuum.

We can't have an honest conversation with out getting the lies out of the way!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130708095027AAFMFrA

please listen to the 911 call and tell me that Zimmerman wanted to kill this kid?

http://trayvon.axiomamnesia.com/trayvon-martin-911-calls-audio/

And for all of the crap that you and your friends on the left post about Zimmerman and his past including an alleged sexual assault from when he was 8 years old?

Posting that Martin was kicked out of school for fighting, was doing pot and lean, was in passion of stolen mdse, is in fact relevant to determining why
Zimmerman thought Martin looked suspicious!

Now that we can start this conversation on the basis of truth, we can have the conversation!

Is it fair for young black men to be stereotyped? NO!

Do we have a problem with poor families becoming dependent on the government for there life, and not seeking self improvement. YES!

Do we have a problem with education systems in areas where the poor live? YES! But more of the same is not going to fix it!

Should this be used as a reason that these children can't have the American dream HELL NO!

Their educations should revolve around that no matter what you are, where you come from or what others think and say about you, you have the tools and the pathway to succeed, but it takes you to put in the time, effort, and work to get it done!

Cigar
08-09-2013, 08:32 AM
Posting that Martin was kicked out of school for fighting, was doing pot and lean, was in passion of stolen mdse, is in fact relevant to determining why

Did George Zimmerman do a mind-melt before deciding to follow Trayvon Martin?
Was George Zimmerman an Angel throughout his 28 years on earth?

Does any of the about have anything to do with the 5 -10 minutes before Trayvon was shot?

Now have an honest conversation and get the racist bull-shit out of the way!

Cigar
08-09-2013, 08:35 AM
Surprised you don't seem to be offended that the WHITE portion of the cracker is on top and suppressing the brown. Must have been a slight oversight on your part, eh fella? Oh, and I just love how your pal used revisionist history to explain the plight of black slaves. You do know that it was the jews who did the slave trading and slave ownership...don't you?

I see your point ... :grin:

http://iswirl.info/wp-content/gallery/august/player.jpg

jillian
08-09-2013, 08:54 AM
We can't have an honest conversation with out getting the lies out of the way!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130708095027AAFMFrA

please listen to the 911 call and tell me that Zimmerman wanted to kill this kid?

And for all of the crap that you and your friends on the left post about Zimmerman and his past including an alleged sexual assault from when he was 8 years old?

Now that we can start this conversation on the basis of truth, we can have the conversation!

Is it fair for young black men to be stereotyped? NO!

Do we have a problem with poor families becoming dependent on the government for there life, and not seeking self improvement. YES!

Do we have a problem with education systems in areas where the poor live? YES! But more of the same is not going to fix it!

Should this be used as a reason that these children can't have the American dream HELL NO!

Their educations should revolve around that no matter what you are, where you come from or what others think and say about you, you have the tools and the pathway to succeed, but it takes you to put in the time, effort, and work to get it done!

i don't lie. if you insist on saying that to justify your slander of a young UNARMED dead man who was followed for no reason .... that's on you.

and no... none of your defamatory statements are relevant to anything the wanna be cop did.

Mister D
08-09-2013, 10:55 AM
Thugvon is dead. Move on.

Cigar
08-09-2013, 11:05 AM
Thugvon is dead. Move on.

Barack Obama is President (twice elected). MOVE ON!

Rep. Lou Barletta’s staff apparently investigating Obama birth certificate materials
http://www.keystonepolitics.com/2013/08/rep-lou-barlettas-staff-apparently-investigating-obama-birth-certificate-materials/

mogur
08-09-2013, 09:18 PM
Clever, cigar... did you enjoy Monica? Stir it up, sit back and enjoy the racial tension. Did you focus lens on ants? Seems like you could be a friend, but then you open your mouth.

zelmo1234
08-09-2013, 10:00 PM
i don't lie. if you insist on saying that to justify your slander of a young UNARMED dead man who was followed for no reason .... that's on you.

and no... none of your defamatory statements are relevant to anything the wanna be cop did.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/slander

Tell you what here is your chance to get even for Trayvon!

You see everything that I posted came out in trial and has been linked to many times on this forum?

All you need to do is post the proof that any of the things that I posted is false?

Then you can get those that testified in the trial, under oath brought up on perjury charges?

They will then go to jail in the name of Trayvon!

But you have not pointed out just where Zimmerman said that he wanted to be a cop? he was talking to the police! doing his job as a neighborhood watch person!

According to the witnesses and the experts in the trial. (which I am assuming that you will be posting evidence that proves that they were lying to cover for Zimmerman) all seem to support the fact that this want to be thug decided that he was once again going to use violence to solve his problems, and in his assault of Zimmerman was shot and killed!

Also if you have some evidence that Zimmerman was stalking young Mr. Martin, you should post it? because otherwise you are slandering Zimmerman!

Funny that you can't disprove my statements so you call them Slander, and justify it by slandering someone else?

Liberalisms truly is a mental disorder!

Kalkin
08-10-2013, 01:26 AM
I guess the proves the world don't begin or end with internet knowledge. :grin:
Yep, the proves the.

The Sage of Main Street
08-10-2013, 01:56 PM

Get over it. Whiny brat.

Sore losers too. Why should we care about the Cherokee savages' Trail of Crybabies?

Why do we have to put up with this from feral races that have nothing to be proud of?

GrassrootsConservative
08-10-2013, 02:00 PM
A sore loser too. Why do we have to put up with this from feral races that have nothing to be proud of?

You said it, not me.

/Edit: By the way, a comma belongs between "loser" and "too" in your post.

Chloe
08-10-2013, 02:01 PM
Sore losers too. Why should we care about the Cherokee savages' Trail of Crybabies.

Why do we have to put up with this from feral races that have nothing to be proud of?

the way we as a country back then treated native Americans is nothing to be proud of

GrassrootsConservative
08-10-2013, 02:05 PM
the way we as a country back then treated native Americans is nothing to be proud of

To be fair, it wasn't "we," it was the Christians.

Chloe
08-10-2013, 02:06 PM
To be fair, it wasn't "we," it was the Christians.

It was the American government and the American military all pretty much endorsed by American citizens wanting to go west. Granted there was also plenty of oppression and murder from early settlers of this continent too.

Mainecoons
08-10-2013, 02:06 PM
What the heck is a "feral" race, pray tell?

I'll bet there's a KKK board you'd be welcomed with open arms on and that would love posts like yours.

:grin:

The Sage of Main Street
08-10-2013, 02:10 PM
I can be offended by Cracker if I want too! You don't get to decide, and neither do the Redskinned fire water drinkers, they sold their land for a barrel of whiskey fair and square??? :)

1. "Fire water" is an example of what oxymoron really means. The Diploma Dumboes in the media give it the wrong meaning. Only stupid people think college graduates are smart.

2. When the Indians sold Manhattan Island for $24, that's all it was worth to them. This Stone Age species was so incapable of developing natural resources that they only used it as a two-week hunting ground.

GrassrootsConservative
08-10-2013, 02:10 PM
What the heck is a "feral" race, pray tell?

I'll bet there's a KKK board you'd be welcomed with open arms on and that would love posts like yours.

:grin:

Just about any left-wing forum on the net is going to welcome that type of rhetoric with a loving embrace. This is who these people are, as I've been saying for years.

GrassrootsConservative
08-10-2013, 02:14 PM
1. "Fire water" is an example of what oxymoron really means. The Diploma Dumboes in the media give it the wrong meaning. Only stupid people think college graduates are smart.

2. When the Indians sold Manhattan Island for $24, that's all it was worth to them. This Stone Age species was so incapable of developing natural resources that they only used it as a two-week hunting ground.

They were doing just fine til the Christians showed up.

The Sage of Main Street
08-10-2013, 02:15 PM

That would be me. You have permission to speak, but I'm not going to listen.

The Sage of Main Street
08-10-2013, 02:19 PM

I am proud to be a NO LIMIT CRACKER!

Chloe
08-10-2013, 02:21 PM

You do realize that $24 back when manhattan was settled by native Americans would have been worth a lot more than $24 today right? Also why judge them on how they utilized land? They didn't exploit it like we do and to them buildings, stores, churches and other structures developed by western culture weren't their priorities. If they used it as a hunting ground it seems to me they were doing a good job of recognizing sustainability of their food sources and not as interested in cutting down forests to embrace a European way of life. Selling that land to them probably ensured them that the Europeans settlers would leave them alone at that point.

Chloe
08-10-2013, 02:22 PM
I am proud to be a NO LIMIT CRACKER!

Good for you

The Sage of Main Street
08-10-2013, 02:28 PM
lower than people who were 3/5 of a person?
lower than people who were slaves?
lower than people who were subject to jim crow laws?
lower than people who were lynched for looking at a white woman?
lower than people subject to anti-miscegenation laws?

respectfully, there is no question that the irish got their butts kicked when they were new to this country, but i'd suggest that it wasn't anywhere near the level of mistreatment of blacks.... not that pain is relative. but....

In America, Blacks have never been unfairly discriminated against. Their behavior the past 50 years proves that everything that was done to them before was in self-defense.

Mister D
08-10-2013, 02:32 PM
You do realize that $24 back when manhattan was settled by native Americans would have been worth a lot more than $24 today right? Also why judge them on how they utilized land? They didn't exploit it like we do and to them buildings, stores, churches and other structures developed by western culture weren't their priorities. If they used it as a hunting ground it seems to me they were doing a good job of recognizing sustainability of their food sources and not as interested in cutting down forests to embrace a European way of life. Selling that land to them probably ensured them that the Europeans settlers would leave them alone at that point.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noble_savage

The Sage of Main Street
08-10-2013, 02:52 PM
You do realize that $24 back when manhattan was settled by native Americans would have been worth a lot more than $24 today, right? Also. why judge them on how they utilized land? They didn't exploit it like we do and to them buildings, stores, churches and other structures developed by western culture weren't their priorities.

Nature is not a real-estate agent. The land belongs to whatever group can get the most out of its resources. The only property is creative intellectual property. Zero-Growth academic gurus only attract childish mutants with a Death Wish, which they hope to affect the rest of us with. It's time we responded to their provocations and appreciate more deeply what we represent in the context of history. The whole world benefited by having White people take over North America.

Besides, these Stone Age fugitives from evolution stole all their land from other tribes. They came across in three waves, each pushing the others into South America. The Whites were merely the fourth wave. If we keep listening to Hate Whitey degenerates, we ourselves will get pushed out by a fifth wave.

pragmatic
08-10-2013, 03:37 PM
In America, Blacks have never been unfairly discriminated against. Their behavior the past 50 years proves that everything that was done to them before was in self-defense.

You are either a blatant troll. Or else you are sorta really messed up in your punkin' head.

Jury is still out.....

Mainecoons
08-10-2013, 04:00 PM
I can't believe this "Sage" really believes this stuff.

However, there's clearly some entertainment value here. :grin:

Dr. Who
08-10-2013, 05:51 PM
You do realize that $24 back when manhattan was settled by native Americans would have been worth a lot more than $24 today right? Also why judge them on how they utilized land? They didn't exploit it like we do and to them buildings, stores, churches and other structures developed by western culture weren't their priorities. If they used it as a hunting ground it seems to me they were doing a good job of recognizing sustainability of their food sources and not as interested in cutting down forests to embrace a European way of life. Selling that land to them probably ensured them that the Europeans settlers would leave them alone at that point.The native Americans had a rather different concept of land rights than did the Europeans. The purchase price of what was actually 60 guilders may have been more of a price for use of the land. The native Americans did not have a concept of land ownership, but did have territorial rights. The Dutch may have been given the right to hunt and fish and generally live on the land, without any relinquishment of the tribe's right to use the land.

roadmaster
08-10-2013, 06:33 PM
They were doing just fine til the Christians showed up. No it was those ones who promised them things and backed out. Are you sure all these people that kept coming over were Christians?

The Sage of Main Street
08-11-2013, 01:59 PM
You are either a blatant troll. Or else you are sorta really messed up in your punkin' head.

Jury is still out.....

You mean the OJ jury?

I'd rather be a "troll" than a trollop.

Professor Peabody
08-14-2013, 01:28 AM

Dear Whiny White People:

But until that time STFU

Funny, Funny stuff.

In the history of the European colonization of North America, the term "Indian massacre" was often used to describe either mass killings of Europeans by indigenous people of the North American continent ("Indians") or mass killings of indigenous peoples by Europeans. In theory, massacre applied to the killing of civilian noncombatants or to the summary execution of prisoners-of-war. In practice, the label was often haphazardly applied, rarely without bias, and was sometimes used to describe an overwhelming (though lawful) military defeat. Similarly, massacres were sometimes mislabeled "battles" in an attempt to give legitimacy to what would today be considered a war crime.

Determining how many people died in these massacres overall is difficult. In the book The Wild Frontier: Atrocities during the American-Indian War from Jamestown Colony to Wounded Knee, amateur historian William M. Osborn sought to tally every recorded atrocity in the area that would eventually become the continental United States, from first contact (1511) to the closing of the frontier (1890), and determined that 9,156 people died from atrocities perpetrated by Native Americans, and 7,193 people died from atrocities perpetrated by whites. Osborn defines an atrocity as the murder, torture, or mutilation of civilians, the wounded and prisoners. Different definitions would obviously produce different totals.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Massacres

African tribes were generally in a perpetual war with each other over territory, hunting grounds and other resources. When the warriors did battle one tribe (the one winning the battle) usually captured warriors from the opposing tribe. They would make slave labor out of the other tribes captives, the ones that weren't needed were typically put to death. When the slave traders showed up, the tribes stopped killing the excess captives and started trading them for things like blankets, wax candles, oil lamps and the oil to run them, fire water, pre made bows and arrows and food.

Think for a second, most slave ships carried a crew of 50 or less. African tribes of the time typically numbered from several hundred to several thousand, there was safety in numbers. The slave ship crews were armed with one shot flintlock pistols, one or two per man. A good man with one of these pistols could fire three rounds a MINUTE , the procedure to reload them is slow. I'm sure there were cannons and rifles aboard the ship. Assuming they would leave 10 crew to protect the ship from pirates. 40 guys with single shot pistols would be quickly overwhelmed by several hundred battle experienced with spears, clubs and knives. So I highly doubt they were able to steal the tribe members for long before the warriors would be waiting to let 'em have it.

This is history look it up. I'd like to hear your theory of how they were able to steal those people.