PDA

View Full Version : What Can I Do With 50 Hotdogs?

Conley
07-11-2011, 06:22 PM
Someone in my household, who shall remain nameless came home with 50 hotdogs.

What do I do with these?

Any "recipes" :D

As it stands now I'm going to have a throw a birthday party for a random 10 year old get rid of all these...

Captain Obvious
07-11-2011, 06:24 PM
http://www.sportsgrindent.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/takerukobiyashiin2007.jpg

freecell
07-11-2011, 06:30 PM
;) Let me think/.

Conley
07-11-2011, 06:33 PM
http://www.sportsgrindent.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/takerukobiyashiin2007.jpg

Wow, as much as I was not looking forward to eating all of these myself, now I am even less enthused :D

My girl meant well ('they're cheaper that way!') but there are only two of us and she doesn't eat much meat. Maybe I can use them as bait in traps and catch some real food. ;D

Conley
07-11-2011, 06:33 PM
;) Let me think/.

I am depending on you. :)

Mister D
07-11-2011, 06:35 PM
Why would anyone do that to their body?

Mister D
07-11-2011, 06:39 PM

What do I do with these?

As it stands now I'm going to have a throw a birthday party for a random 10 year old get rid of all these...

Don't they last for a long time? It's sausage. I would think so. Have a BBQ. That ought to get rid of a lot of them.

Conley
07-11-2011, 06:42 PM

What do I do with these?

Don't they last for a long time? It's sausage. I would think so. Have a BBQ. That ought to get rid of a lot of them.

But I hate social gatherings ;D

Captain Obvious
07-11-2011, 07:06 PM
Didn't Wendy O'Williams used to shoot hotdogs out of her ass on stage?

Mister D
07-11-2011, 07:11 PM

What do I do with these?

Better still, you could bring them to someone else's BBQ. Hey, I thought I'd get you these hot dogs to help out. ;)

Conley
07-11-2011, 07:15 PM
:D

I'd feed them to my dog but she gets expensive food. These would probably make her ill.

MMC
07-11-2011, 09:37 PM

What do I do with these?

Just an Armageddon recipe.....Beans and franks. Chili? Chili with Hotsauce!

freecell
07-11-2011, 10:23 PM
beans and franks sound good to me. Maybe add some cheese on top, slap it in the oven and the cheese melt. I can't think of anything.

wingrider
07-11-2011, 11:14 PM
how about donating them to the homeless shelter or a food drive at your church..

Conley
07-12-2011, 08:24 AM
beans and franks sound good to me. Maybe add some cheese on top, slap it in the oven and the cheese melt. I can't think of anything.

yeah, that is a good idea. some baked beans and cheese, make it into a meal.

how about donating them to the homeless shelter or a food drive at your church..

A lot of those places won't take food donations if the packaging is open :(

i have eaten 3-4 :o :-[ , 46 to go...i'll keep y'all updated :D

freecell
07-13-2011, 09:13 PM
Well update, what did you do with the hot-dogs?

Captain Obvious
07-13-2011, 09:13 PM

I bet he googled Wendy O'Williams.

;D ;D ;D

MMC
07-13-2011, 10:27 PM
He told me he had family over.....so I will bet he got rid of few there. Probably burnt them good so they looked liked sausauges and pawned them off at breakfest. >:D

Conley
07-13-2011, 11:31 PM

I bet he googled Wendy O'Williams.

;D ;D ;D

I'm afraid to even look! Give me a hint?

Conley
07-13-2011, 11:32 PM
He told me he had family over.....so I will bet he got rid of few there. Probably burnt them good so they looked liked sausauges and pawned them off at breakfest. >:D

Yep, got my brother real drunk and then he asked for something to eat. He said something with meat, so technically these qualified -- there went another four! So I estimate I've probably eaten about 8 so far...38 to go, it's a marathon not a sprint ;D

MMC
07-13-2011, 11:49 PM
Cameo - Word Up (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZjAantupsA#)

See, I look out for my brutha.....don't forget those chili-dogs with cheese. My step-son who goes to Purdue is taking chef classes. He cuts them up and throws them in with scramble eggs specials and omlettes too. Course all the trimmings as well. Word to another!

Conley
07-13-2011, 11:53 PM
he's taking chef classes to learn how to make chili cheese dogs and scrambled eggs?

mmc, i sure hope you're not the one paying for those lessons :P ;D

MMC
07-13-2011, 11:59 PM
he's taking chef classes to learn how to make chili cheese dogs and scrambled eggs?

mmc, i sure hope you're not the one paying for those lessons :P ;D

<poof, as an Arch-mage.....You are now what you eat> I said his specials.....not what they are teaching him. >:( :D

Conley
07-14-2011, 12:02 AM
;D just messin with ya mmc

maybe some day he can take a course on advanced macaroni and cheese >:D

MMC
07-14-2011, 12:14 AM
Now that ya mention it.....now I know why I always have chili-mixed in with my macaroni. Or Applesauce covering my mash-potatoes. ;D

spunkloaf
07-14-2011, 11:04 AM
You can always throw them down a hallway.

Mister D
07-14-2011, 11:07 AM
Now that ya mention it.....now I know why I always have chili-mixed in with my macaroni. Or Applesauce covering my mash-potatoes. ;D

You can actually make a tasty mac and beef if you use fresh ingredients. I use fresh chilis (serranos and poblanos), onion and garlic with a can of good crushed or peeled plum tomatoes. I sometimes prefer to use lean ground pork. Depends on my mood but it's a tasty dish.

MMC
07-14-2011, 11:38 AM
Hehe.....what you don't think I like it HOT? >:D

Mister D
07-14-2011, 11:41 AM

You are Italian, right? We tend to like things a little spicy. ;)

MMC
07-14-2011, 11:56 AM

"WHAT," EYETALION.....I'm not Eyetalion<smack> I am Sicilliano. Decended from the Sicani in Ancient time. Watchit there paisano.....you do know, what happens when you throw an EYETALION up against the wall now, don't ya? >:D <evil-grin> lol

Mister D
07-14-2011, 12:01 PM

"WHAT," EYETALION.....I'm not Eyetalion<smack> I am Sicilliano. Decended from the Sicani in Ancient time. Watchit there paisano.....you do know, what happens when you throw an EYETALION up against the wall now, don't ya? >:D <evil-grin> lol

All the same grease balls. Who are you kiddin'?

MMC
07-14-2011, 12:16 PM
Yeah all those grease-balls, doesnt matter which ones ya throw up on the wall. Daigo......wop.....guini guini guini. ::) ;D >:D

Doesnt matter Nabla-don, Romano, besides all the Northern EYETALIONS is mixed either with French,Austrian,and Swiss.

We survived the Etruscans, Romans, Greeks, Moors, Carthaginians and the Phoenciens. Plus you know why.....we have been keeping it gangsta since the good ole days of the Cro-Magnum. >:D ;D

spunkloaf
07-14-2011, 12:26 PM
Yeah all those grease-balls, doesnt matter which ones ya throw up on the wall. Daigo......wop.....guini guini guini. ::) ;D >:D

Doesnt matter Nabla-don, Romano, besides all the Northern EYETALIONS is mixed either with French,Austrian,and Swiss.

We survived the Etruscans, Romans, Greeks, Moors, Carthaginians and the Phoenciens. Plus you know why.....we have been keeping it gangsta since the good ole days of the Cro-Magnum. >:D ;D

It would become you to start your own chapter of gangsta and call it Cro-Magnum.

Mister D
07-14-2011, 12:37 PM
I don’t care how many dago guinea WOP greaseball goombahs come out of the woodwork!

http://www.gonemovies.com/www/topfilms/godfather/Woltz1.jpg

MMC
07-14-2011, 12:42 PM
Not me.....if i would have done so I would be rich by now. lol I am 60yrs old now, maybe by the time I am 90.....they will have found away to bring that term back round. ;)

Conley
07-14-2011, 03:02 PM
i fuckin luvvvv u eye-talians hehehe :D

i'm a bit drunk right now, can ya tell?

prolly won't be posting much today hahah can barely find the keys :o

MMC
07-14-2011, 05:18 PM
Say what you drunk already damn, I just woke up.....How are you today my brutha? :D

Conley
08-12-2011, 10:54 AM
I'm about half way finished.

:notme: :notme: :notme:

MMC
08-12-2011, 11:01 AM
I'm about half way finished.

:notme: :notme: :notme:

Well FootBall season is here.....Should be able to get rid of those puppies in no time.

Conley
08-19-2011, 09:15 AM

Breakfast of Champions.

:o

MMC
08-19-2011, 11:51 PM

Breakfast of Champions.

:o

16.....thats like 2 packages. NP to get rid of them little doggies now. Breakfest of Champions. Is that the ceral bowl with coffee and a cigarette. 8)

Conley
08-19-2011, 11:56 PM
Nope, in this case it was a bowl of hot dogs and shredded Mexican cheese. Mmm!