PDA

View Full Version : Well Lord Have Mercy On Us

Matty
08-13-2013, 10:13 AM
Obamiecare.. you know the part where they put a cap on out of pocket expenses? Well, they've delayed that part too. You're gonna pay out yer zzz till they get they shit together.

:smiley_ROFLMAO:

Chris
08-13-2013, 11:01 AM
More usurpation of the Constitutional power we the people granted government.

A report that another provision of ObamaCare -- one that would cap out-of-pocket health care costs -- was being delayed brought a defiant challenge Tuesday from a top Senate Republican, accusing the president of "illegal and unconstitutional" acts in changing laws without congressional approval.
"The president doesn't get to write legislation, and it's illegal and unconstitutional for him to try and change legislation by himself," Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., told Fox News.

@ http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/13/obamacare-cap-on-out-pocket-costs-delayed-in-latest-setback/#ixzz2bripclo7

jillian
08-13-2013, 11:02 AM
Obamiecare.. you know the part where they put a cap on out of pocket expenses? Well, they've delayed that part too. You're gonna pay out yer zzz till they get they shit together.

you're right willow...everyone should have government health care benefits, just like you.

Chris
08-13-2013, 11:07 AM
you're right willow...everyone should have government health care benefits, just like you.

And elsewhere you don't think government should interfere with our rights to private property including our bodies.

Cigar
08-13-2013, 11:45 AM
Does anyone here don't have Health Care? :huh:

Agravan
08-13-2013, 11:48 AM
I don't, so??

Cigar
08-13-2013, 11:52 AM
I don't, so??

If you get Sick are, you capable of paying for your Care?

If the answer is YES ... then why do you care what the cost is?

Chris
08-13-2013, 11:54 AM

That sentence could use some health care.

Matty
08-13-2013, 06:48 PM

It's just too damn much to expect democrats to keep they word I see.