PDA

View Full Version : Cory Booker revealed time he groped friend, and she resisted

Professor Peabody
08-14-2013, 12:40 AM
In college column, Cory Booker revealed time he groped friend, and she resisted

10:19 PM 08/11/2013

Writing for his college paper, Cory Booker once admitted that he groped a friend when he was 15 years old. Now the mayor of Newark and a candidate for New Jersey’s open Senate seat, a college-aged Booker described the experience of grabbing the girl’s breast and having his hand pushed away.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/11/in-college-column-cory-booker-revealed-time-he-groped-friend-and-she-resisted/

Geez it looks like the Democrats have another Filner on their hands. How funny is it the Democrats cry the Republicans have a war on women when they have Filner, Weiner and now Booker waging their own lil private wars on women. I can only wonder if women in general would rather battle Republicans over abortion or having to fight off Democrats putting their hands all over them. That would make a mighty interesting public opinion poll.

Common
08-14-2013, 12:57 AM
Theres not a man alive that didnt try to touch a female at 15

Professor Peabody
08-14-2013, 01:22 AM
Speak for yourself.

Cigar
08-14-2013, 06:57 AM

I groped my Wife yesterday ... and got away with it. :grin: ... I'm such a Dog ... bow bow.

jillian
08-14-2013, 07:02 AM

yeah, but booker is formidable so the wngers are going to start ranting.

Singularity
08-14-2013, 07:30 AM
Speak for yourself.
Nope, that's pretty much a universal rule.

Beevee
08-14-2013, 09:57 AM
Get out front with it.

Whether he did or didn't, he is ahead of the pack that will be looking to pin something on him. And when they do, he will be able to claim he forgot about that one because he revealed his indiscretion at an earlier time.

It's what needs to be done these days because politicians can no longer be trusted anyway.