PDA

View Full Version : Bra Sizes Of Detroit Female Cops Mistakenly Emailed To Entire Detroit Police Departme

Mr. Mensch
08-14-2013, 07:54 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/13/detroit-police-bra-cup-sizes_n_3750428.html

Let the boobie jokes begin!

Cigar
08-14-2013, 08:33 AM
I can't wait to get my hands on this story (.)(.)

Mainecoons
08-14-2013, 08:34 AM
Detroit has such an excellent collection of government workers that they all "deserve" raises, don't you think?

Chloe
08-14-2013, 09:07 AM
Why do they have their bra sizes anyway?

Beevee
08-14-2013, 09:48 AM

Something to do with a permit to carry concealed weapons?

Adelaide
08-14-2013, 01:06 PM

For bulletproof vests.

What a mess. If they face too much harassment then hopefully they take more action than just filing a complaint.

Peter1469
08-14-2013, 07:47 PM
For bulletproof vests.

What a mess. If they face too much harassment then hopefully they take more action than just filing a complaint.

The Army hasn't gotten around to making separate body armor for the females yet. Although it is more of a problem of them being to small for the smallest size (I mean total body, not bra size). My NCOIC in Iraq was a small female and when we went off post I always stood between her and the locals because her body armor had so many breach points. Her helmet wouldn't even stay steady on her head because it was too big.

Mr. Mensch
08-16-2013, 07:38 AM

To be fitted for bullet proof vests

patrickt
08-16-2013, 08:33 AM
Congratulations to those who read the article and knew it was for fitted bullet-resistant vests.

But, the total sexist discrimination should be noted. Not a single male had his bra size disclosed and I know some of those fat guys need fitted vests, too.

Cigar
08-16-2013, 08:45 AM
Congratulations to those who read the article and knew it was for fitted bullet-resistant vests.

But, the total sexist discrimination should be noted. Not a single male had his bra size disclosed and I know some of those fat guys need fitted vests, too.

Fat Guys have Tits also ... :laugh:

Carlsen
08-17-2013, 10:25 AM
Detroit has such an excellent collection of government workers that they all "deserve" raises, don't you think?

I guess the guys they are lucky. was this really mail to them b y mistake :)

fyrenza
08-17-2013, 01:02 PM
For bulletproof vests.

THERE you go! They should SUE their already bankrupt employer, so that the city goes down in a blaze,
not of glory, but abject stupidity ...

AND crime, come to think of it,
if the police force is embroiled with itself over bra sizes.

Cripes.

Adelaide
08-17-2013, 01:09 PM
THERE you go! They should SUE their already bankrupt employer, so that the city goes down in a blaze,
not of glory, but abject stupidity ...

AND crime, come to think of it,
if the police force is embroiled with itself over bra sizes.

Cripes.

I'm sure the police department has line item in their budget just for lawsuits, (people like to sue cops). It's doubtful any of the female cops who want to keep their jobs will sue, but some might get harassed enough that it won't matter to them at that point.

fyrenza
08-17-2013, 01:22 PM
Harassed about what? Having BIG, or no, breasts?

If they weren't harassed about it, already, by the fact that it's pretty obvious,
I highly doubt they'll be harassed about it, now.

just sayin'

Peter1469
08-17-2013, 01:58 PM
I'm sure the police department has line item in their budget just for lawsuits, (people like to sue cops). It's doubtful any of the female cops who want to keep their jobs will sue, but some might get harassed enough that it won't matter to them at that point.

It would be an EEO (employee equal opportunity) complaint. And administrative procedure. You have to go through that process before you can go to court.