PDA

View Full Version : Who is Norma McCorvey?

Boris The Animal
08-14-2013, 09:01 AM
http://www.lifenews.com/2013/01/22/woman-behind-roe-v-wade-im-dedicating-my-life-to-overturning-it/

She is the "Jane Roe" in the infamous and horrific "Roe v. Wade" decision that legalized the slaughter of the equivalent of nearly three generations of Americans. Since then she has come to the light and is dedicating her life to overturning this atrocity.

Cigar
08-14-2013, 09:08 AM
Sexy :grin:

jillian
08-14-2013, 09:09 AM
that's nice... who cares?

Boris The Animal
08-14-2013, 09:13 AM
that's nice... who cares?You should. Your own heroine, Maraget Sanger, was an avowed racist. Admit it, you support genocide.

Cigar
08-14-2013, 09:14 AM
You should. Your own heroine, Maraget Sanger, was an avowed racist. Admit it, you support genocide.

Well ... come to think about it ... we could afford to lose a few Wing-nuts :rollseyes:

jillian
08-14-2013, 09:16 AM
You should. Your own heroine, Maraget Sanger, was an avowed racist. Admit it, you support genocide.

here's a hint. you don't decide who my heroes and heroines are. i have one hero and it's my dad.

and no, one supports genocide. that type of assertion only exists in rightwingnuthackworld

as for good ole norma. i don't really care if she became a born again christian. that's her business. not mine.

and it has zero, zip, zilch, nada to do with my constitutional rights.

now run along and play and wallow in your own misogyny.

Boris The Animal
08-14-2013, 09:17 AM
here's a hint. you don't decide who my heroes and heroines are. i have one hero and it's my dad.

and no, one supports genocide. that type of assertion only exists in rightwingnuthackworld

as for good ole normal. i don't really care if she became a born again christian. that's her business. not mine.

and it has zero, zip, zilch, nada to do with my constitutional rights.

now run along and play and wallow in your own misogyny.
No such thing as a Constitutional "right" to slaughter you unborn child. That's a lie straight from the pit of hell. ALL children are a gift from God.

Chloe
08-14-2013, 09:29 AM
No such thing as a Constitutional "right" to slaughter you unborn child. That's a lie straight from the pit of hell. ALL children are a gift from God.

That is true that there is not a right to slaughter an unborn child but there is a legal right to stop the development of a fetus if an adult chooses to do so. Being pro-choice isn't about being pro-abortion, it's about letting adults make personal decisions about their own body without your opinion intruding on her or their decision. You have no say or control over my body for example. You can't touch my body or control what is inside of it no matter how evil you think my acts may be, but I can control my body since it is my body and my choice and my legal right to decide what happens to it.

Boris The Animal
08-14-2013, 09:32 AM
That is true that there is not a right to slaughter an unborn child but there is a legal right to stop the development of a fetus if an adult chooses to do so. Being pro-choice isn't about being pro-abortion, it's about letting adults make personal decisions about their own body without your opinion intruding on her or their decision. You have no say or control over my body for example. You can't touch my body or control what is inside of it no matter how evil you think my acts may be, but I can control my body since it is my body and my choice and my legal right to decide what happens to it.Sure, it is about being pro-abortion. Choice ends where a new life begins. The problem with you pro aborts is that you have become so selfish and self centered that self sacrifice, commitment, duty, and responsibility are all foreign concepts to you. Never mind the fact that Hitler possessed the exact same mentality about the Jews as you do today about the unborn child.

jillian
08-14-2013, 09:33 AM

read... learn:

http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/historics/USSC_CR_0410_0113_ZS.html

http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/91-744.ZS.html

Boris The Animal
08-14-2013, 09:36 AM
read... learn:

http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/historics/USSC_CR_0410_0113_ZS.html

http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/91-744.ZS.html (http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/91-744.ZS.html[/QUOTE] Already)

Already know that pack of lies.

Chloe
08-14-2013, 09:40 AM
Sure, it is about being pro-abortion. Choice ends where a new life begins. The problem with you pro aborts is that you have become so selfish and self centered that self sacrifice, commitment, duty, and responsibility are all foreign concepts to you. Never mind the fact that Hitler possessed the exact same mentality about the Jews as you do today about the unborn child.

My point is that while I personally would probably not have an abortion if I were to ever get pregnant it is not my place or right to deny another person the legal choice to abort or follow through with the development inside of her. You have your own moral and ethical beliefs and nobody at all is denying you of that choice, they are yours and yours alone, but don't deny other people that same opportunity to have their own beliefs and choice.

Boris The Animal
08-14-2013, 09:42 AM
My point is that while I personally would probably not have an abortion if I were to ever get pregnant it is not my place or right to deny another person the legal choice to abort or follow through with the development inside of her. You have your own moral and ethical beliefs and nobody at all is denying you of that choice, they are yours and yours alone, but don't deny other people that same opportunity to have their own beliefs and choice.No, that's where you are dead wrong again. We lost the equivalent of three whole generations of Americans to the altar of choice. And more than 97% of abortions performed are purely out of convenience. That is inexcusable. Again, abortion is the epitome of selfishness and self centeredness.

Chloe
08-14-2013, 09:44 AM
No, that's where you are dead wrong again. We lost the equivalent of three whole generations of Americans to the altar of choice. And more than 97% of abortions performed are purely out of convenience. That is inexcusable. Again, abortion is the epitome of selfishness and self centeredness.

And so is forcing your morals onto millions of others. Live your life as you see fit and protect and take care of your own body, but let others do the same as they see fit.

Cigar
08-14-2013, 09:46 AM
No, that's where you are dead wrong again. We lost the equivalent of three whole generations of Americans to the altar of choice. And more than 97% of abortions performed are purely out of convenience. That is inexcusable. Again, abortion is the epitome of selfishness and self centeredness.

What's next, assign all the Back-Allies with Armed Guards and outlaw Coat-Hangers :rollseyes:

Boris The Animal
08-14-2013, 09:46 AM
And so is forcing your morals onto millions of others. Live your life as you see fit and protect and take care of your own body, but let others do the same as they see fit.

Not forcing anyone's morals. Unlike you, I know the difference between right and wrong. Moral relativism is wrong. We need to get back to moral absolutism.

Chloe
08-14-2013, 09:57 AM
Not forcing anyone's morals. Unlike you, I know the difference between right and wrong. Moral relativism is wrong. We need to get back to moral absolutism.

It's still your version of what is moral regardless. I know the difference between right and wrong by the way. For example I know it's wrong to insult others like you insulted my parents and I, and I know it's wrong to force your personal morals and beliefs as YOU see them onto others like you want to do to millions of women that you do not know.