PDA

View Full Version : We'll all fight for freedon 'till we're free ...

Cigar
08-15-2013, 07:42 AM
Wisconsin is not going away quietly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=w_C3kOsG4gE

... and before I be a slave, I'll be buried in my grave ....

Don't ever think for a minute ... that the fight for civil rights will ever end.

Libhater
08-15-2013, 07:55 AM
I noticed a few interesting things about that video. First, didn't see any of your black brothers protesting among that crowd of losers. Second, the singing was done by a feminazi lesbian societal dropout. Third, what exactly are they protesting...since Walker won the election fair and square by putting those union thugs in their place? Fourth, the most vocal support for those union thugs was a one ed (fathead) Shultz. Why wasn't he there among the protestors, and who is it that has volunteered to be on ed Shultz's suicide watch since his union thugs got that great ass whipping? Perhaps Scott Walker should run for president since the majority of Americans support and are in love with his governorship and leadership qualities.

Cigar
08-15-2013, 08:04 AM
... and there you have it folks ... one of the intellectuals from the right speaks.

Is it any surprise that their absence in the White House will be longer than they realize. :rollseyes:

nic34
08-15-2013, 09:11 AM
I noticed a few interesting things about that video. First, didn't see any of your black brothers protesting among that crowd of losers. Second, the singing was done by a feminazi lesbian societal dropout. Third, what exactly are they protesting...since Walker won the election fair and square by putting those union thugs in their place? Fourth, the most vocal support for those union thugs was a one ed (fathead) Shultz. Why wasn't he there among the protestors, and who is it that has volunteered to be on ed Shultz's suicide watch since his union thugs got that great ass whipping? Perhaps Scott Walker should run for president since the majority of Americans support and are in love with his governorship and leadership qualities.

.....this transmission from the segregated bunker of intolerance and ignorance is now ended.....

jillian
08-15-2013, 09:21 AM

what on earth are you talking about?

i love pretend patriots who hate half the country.

sore losers. *shrug*

Libhater
08-15-2013, 09:36 AM

That question is similar to the one I might ask as to what exactly are those losers/anti Americans in the video protesting? What freedoms are they lacking? Are they protesting and whining about the fact that their public sector union jobs and affiliations with union thuggery took a hit?

We differ there, for I despise any and all leftist pretend patriots, and Obama doesn't even pretend to be a patriot since he's been doing everything in his un-Constitutional power to degrade and destroy the American dream and character.

sore losers. *shrug*

Yeah, sore losers does describe that bunch of whining little snot-nosed leftists.

patrickt
08-15-2013, 11:00 AM
And then there are organized crime figures and people on the dole who insist they're in slavery. How bizarre? Of course, their enablers are even more bizarre. And Jillian thinks those who want to free the slaves hate them. That's bizarre, too.

Cigar
08-15-2013, 11:04 AM
And then there are organized crime figures and people on the dole who insist they're in slavery. How bizarre? Of course, their enablers are even more bizarre. And Jillian thinks those who want to free the slaves hate them. That's bizarre, too.

What can you say ... corporations are just use to having politicians give them things.

Kabuki Joe
08-15-2013, 11:15 AM

sore losers. *shrug*

...speaking of losers, Zimmerman won AND you loose...