PDA

View Full Version : Though I am not a veteran, I will post this link and part of the article

Alif Qadr
08-20-2013, 02:39 PM
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/08/20/israel-secretly-targeting-us-war-veterans/

[quote]“Nearly 40% of the millions of homeless in the United States are veterans. When the count of recent veterans that had committed suicide hit 30,000, back in 2008, the US government stopped counting.”
This week, American war veterans in Los Angeles await a court decision that would return the Veterans National Home to them. The land had been stolen from them by gangsters and politicians, two groups most Americans now know are one and the same.
However, they fear the judge is under pressure from powerful anti-veteran groups now clearly identified as Israeli-based.
“Steamrolling” veterans
American war veterans have been targeted. They have known it for years, but it wasn’t until they were named “terrorists” by Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano and “anti-Semites” by Abe Foxman’s Anti-Defamation League that they knew who was out to get them.

A powerful organization, organized crime figures, AIPAC, the ADL and JDL, aided by Senator’s Feinstein and Boxer and Representatives Waxman and Pelosi, have declared war on America’s homeless veterans.
Aiding them are phony non-profit organizations, the Veteran’s Park Conservancy and Brentwood Homeowners Association, multi-millionaires, Israeli citizens, stealing from homeless veterans, organizing smear campaigns, hiring thugs, police and military, to threaten and intimidate veterans, many well into their 80’s. But why?
Veterans control billions in land, are served by one of the world’s largest hospital systems and supposedly receive endless billions in aid programs which have not just been increasingly privatized but increasingly targeted by organized crime.
Police state or “gangster state?”
Veterans are an easy target and laws that allowed Congress to be taken over by “banksters,” drug cartels and human traffickers have empowered criminal elements among America’s “friends of Israel” to prey on damaged and disenfranchised war heroes.
Service organizations tasked with protecting veterans have made it even easier as they had begun the process long before, taking everything in sight and waving the flag to cover their crimes.
Now the real professionals have taken over.
Background
Back during the 19th century, nearly 400 acres of worthless land was donated as a home for war veterans. That land is now worth four billion dollars. The veterans group, “the Old Guard” that has been demonstrating for nearly 300 consecutive weeks, never knew who their real enemies were.
Police came to arrest them, war heroes with an average age of over 70. The courts ruled that the police had violated the law. . .[quote]

roadmaster
08-27-2013, 12:15 AM
Many vets are homeless and one that wasn't really my son but he called me mom, no one would hire him and was homeless for two weeks before I took him in. I knew him, he went to school with one of my kids. After over a year almost two, he got a job offer in another state on a reservation.