PDA

View Full Version : Rush Predicts Chris Christie will be Dem's 2016 nominee for president

Libhater
08-22-2013, 10:03 AM
Lets face it, Christie has become a leftist suck up from day one, so Rush's prediction that he will become the Dem's nominee in 2016 for pres should come as no surprise. Forget about that coke bottle-legged Benghazi failed-blow job allowing harridan Hillary as being the dem nominee.

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/2013/08/22/patton-chris-christie-should-switch-parties/?subscriber=1

Cigar
08-22-2013, 10:23 AM
:grin: Someone feeling the burn ...

Common
08-22-2013, 10:33 AM
Remember whats his name uhh oh Mitt Romney the guy all the conservatives said wouldnt have a chance. Even Limbaugh said he would never be the nominee.

Libhater
08-22-2013, 10:34 AM
:grin: Someone feeling the burn ...

What burn? Oh, you mean the burn from the rubble left behind by Christie switching parties from Rino to true progressive leftist?

Chris
08-22-2013, 10:37 AM
Christie, Establishment Darling (http://www.nationalreview.com/article/356215/christie-establishment-darling-robert-costa)

Chris Christie is the GOP Establishment Candidate (http://reason.com/blog/2013/08/20/chris-christie-is-the-gop-establishment)

They can have him.

Libhater
08-22-2013, 10:43 AM
Christie, Establishment Darling (http://www.nationalreview.com/article/356215/christie-establishment-darling-robert-costa)

Chris Christie is the GOP Establishment Candidate (http://reason.com/blog/2013/08/20/chris-christie-is-the-gop-establishment)

They can have him.

I don't think the Republicans are going to make that mistake again. From RINOs like Bob Dole, McCain, and Romney, methinks the establishment will be nominating a true Conservative like Paul or Cruz to help stop all of these progressive attempts to destroy our nation, i.e. O-VOMITCARE etc.

Cigar
08-22-2013, 10:43 AM
What burn? Oh, you mean the burn from the rubble left behind by Christie switching parties from Rino to true progressive leftist?

I understand how you feel ... you just don't have anything ... nothing ... nada ...

Cigar
08-22-2013, 10:44 AM
I don't think the Republicans are going to make that mistake again. From RINOs like Bob Dole, McCain, and Romney, methinks the establishment will be nominating a true Conservative like Paul or Cruz to help stop all of these progressive attempts to destroy our nation, i.e. O-VOMITCARE etc.

God I hope so ... :laugh:

GrassrootsConservative
08-22-2013, 10:44 AM
It'll never happen. Chris Christie doesn't have enough things that the Dems can victimize him about. Sure he's an overweight piggy like much of their voting base, but there's tons of overweight pigs they can choose from. They're going to go with a woman like Hillary or someone else with some "helpless handicap" as they seem to view it, like being black or gay or whatever.

Cigar
08-22-2013, 10:47 AM
It'll never happen. Chris Christie doesn't have enough things that the Dems can victimize him about. Sure he's an overweight piggy like much of their voting base, but there's tons of overweight pigs they can choose from. They're going to go with a woman like Hillary or someone else with some "helpless handicap" as they seem to view it, like being black or gay or whatever.

And Republicans wonder why their tent is so small ... :laugh:

Libhater
08-22-2013, 10:51 AM

"Helpless Handicap" like being 'black', 'gay', or whatever. LMFAO!...LMFAO!......for you nailed the democrap agenda to a tee. Whether its Hillary or a Christie, you can bet your bottom dollar that their nominee will be an anti American leftist 'progressive'.

Common
08-22-2013, 10:51 AM
And Republicans wonder why their tent is so small ... :laugh:

If they nominate cruz it wont even be a pup tent

Cigar
08-22-2013, 10:54 AM
"Helpless Handicap" like being 'black', 'gay', or whatever. LMFAO!...LMFAO!......for you nailed the democrap agenda to a tee. Whether its Hillary or a Christie, you can bet your bottom dollar that their nominee will be an anti American leftist 'progressive'.

http://www.librarygrape.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/gop-cry-baby.jpg

Chris
08-22-2013, 11:04 AM

I don't see why not. They will of course shift fiscally conservative libertarian right for a while to placate us, but only to drop us and shift left again come election time. In those articles, Christie says it's all about winning, and to the old guard, it is.

Chris
08-22-2013, 11:05 AM
If they nominate cruz it wont even be a pup tent

Liberals’ Ted Cruz Obsession (http://nationalreview.com/article/356436/liberals-ted-cruz-obsession-andrew-stiles): "He’s the Taliban, Sarah Palin, and Father Coughlin all rolled into one."

Libhater
08-22-2013, 11:13 AM
I don't see why not. They will of course shift fiscally conservative libertarian right for a while to placate us, but only to drop us and shift left again come election time. In those articles, Christie says it's all about winning, and to the old guard, it is.

Lets put it this way, if Christie becomes president as a RINO or as a sell out in joining the democrap party, he's going to be worse than America electing Hillary. The reason is, is that we all know Hillary is a dye-in-the-wool progressive right out of the Saul Alinsky destroy America first camp. So at least she/it stands for something without necessarily being wishy washy or a flipflop. But Christie, is something else entirely. He's already shown his traitorous colors by sucking up to Obama on many occasions. He's already caving into the progressive wants of gay rights (whatever that means) etc.

Chris
08-22-2013, 11:24 AM
Lets put it this way, if Christie becomes president as a RINO or as a sell out in joining the democrap party, he's going to be worse than America electing Hillary. The reason is, is that we all know Hillary is a dye-in-the-wool progressive right out of the Saul Alinsky destroy America first camp. So at least she/it stands for something without necessarily being wishy washy or a flipflop. But Christie, is something else entirely. He's already shown his traitorous colors by sucking up to Obama on many occasions. He's already caving into the progressive wants of gay rights (whatever that means) etc.

Agree. Agree very much. It's the same now with Obama vs having Romney.

Libhater
08-22-2013, 12:23 PM
Agree. Agree very much. It's the same now with Obama vs having Romney.

Exactly, why would the low/no information voters vote for an Obama-lite in Romney, when they can have the true blue progressive by voting in the democrap Obama. Both of them will give out the freebies from the welfare express line.

jillian
08-22-2013, 12:33 PM
Lets face it, Christie has become a leftist suck up from day one, so Rush's prediction that he will become the Dem's nominee in 2016 for pres should come as no surprise. Forget about that coke bottle-legged Benghazi failed-blow job allowing harridan Hillary as being the dem nominee.

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/2013/08/22/patton-chris-christie-should-switch-parties/?subscriber=1

rush is insane.

what are you blathering on about?

jillian
08-22-2013, 12:35 PM
Exactly, why would the low/no information voters vote for an Obama-lite in Romney, when they can have the true blue progressive by voting in the democrap Obama. Both of them will give out the freebies from the welfare express line.

obama lite?

someone who says things like that really shouldn't talk about being a low-information voter.

obama lite isn't pro personhood laws.

you seem to think that extreme rightwing positions on issues are irrelevant but that if someone is semi sane and educated that they're a den lite.

kind of messed up from someone who thinks his rightwing politics somehow makes him smarter than us.

Cigar
08-22-2013, 12:38 PM
rush is insane.

Rush should be nominated as an honorary Liberal Democrat ... because no one has done more to help Liberals than Rush.

I'm serious, who could do more damage to the GOP then fat ass. He has dragged them so far to the right that to the average guy they appear insane. We could never get the far right wing votes in the 1st place. Racists will never be on our side nor would I hope they ever would be, but by taking over the GOP they make legitimate Republicans look like idiots.

Libhater
08-22-2013, 12:47 PM
rush is insane.

Rush is by far the most intelligent political talking head on the circuit. And his highest rating radio show in the world helps to prove that point. Can't you read? I'm not blathering about anything; read the piece from the site I left so as to learn something in your leftist life.

Cigar
08-22-2013, 12:54 PM
Rush is by far the most intelligent political talking head on the circuit. And his highest rating radio show in the world helps to prove that point. Can't you read? I'm not blathering about anything; read the piece from the site I left so as to learn something in your leftist life.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Chris
08-22-2013, 12:54 PM
obama lite?

someone who says things like that really shouldn't talk about being a low-information voter.

you seem to think that extreme rightwing positions on issues are irrelevant but that if someone is semi sane and educated that they're a den lite.

kind of messed up from someone who thinks his rightwing politics somehow makes him smarter than us.

Libhater went right over the old noggin there didn't he.

obama lite?

Both Obama and Romney are clones of Bush.

Obama heavy would be for progressive personhood based-law like Roe v Wade.

The rest is just you projecting.

zelmo1234
08-22-2013, 12:59 PM
Rush should be nominated as an honorary Liberal Democrat ... because no one has done more to help Liberals than Rush.

I'm serious, who could do more damage to the GOP then fat ass. He has dragged them so far to the right that to the average guy they appear insane. We could never get the far right wing votes in the 1st place. Racists will never be on our side nor would I hope they ever would be, but by taking over the GOP they make legitimate Republicans look like idiots.

First Rush is not running for office nor dies he hold a political position.

What do you mean that racist will never vote for your party, hell they make up a large percentage of your party You will never have to worry about getting the racist vote, you have that locked down

Carlsen
08-22-2013, 01:28 PM

Chris Christie he is popular with girls :)

http://www.opposingviews.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/300x250/featured_image/christie.jpg

Ransom
08-22-2013, 03:46 PM
rush is insane.

What do you base that wild accusation on, do you listen?

Another hysterical statement made without foundation.