PDA

View Full Version : DHS Employee Calls for Race War against 'WHITES'

Matty
08-22-2013, 06:50 PM
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/08/homeland-security-employee-moonlights-race-warrior/68600/

Chris
08-22-2013, 07:06 PM
"Meet Ayo Kimathi, a.k.a. “the Irritated Genie," who told his bosses at the DHS that his anti-white, anti-gay site, "War is on the Horizon," was just an entertainment site that sells concert and lecture videos."

And this guy works for DHS? Yikes.

Mister D
08-22-2013, 07:10 PM
This guy is a kook. That said, I have no problem with separatists like Alif.

Ravi
08-22-2013, 07:11 PM
Sounds like a few people need to be fired.

Dr. Who
08-22-2013, 07:13 PM
Holy crap! This guy is really a racist fomenter of hate. I'm surprised his web site hasn't been shut down for inciting people to violence. Isn't that against the law?

Mainecoons
08-22-2013, 08:03 PM
Sounds like a few people need to be fired.

Forget it. Black government workers are unfireable.

Chris
08-22-2013, 08:04 PM
Forget it. Black government workers are unfireable.

He's probably union.

Peter1469
08-22-2013, 08:07 PM
Government workers can be fired easily- if management checks all the blocks. The problem is that management doesn't do that, then they can't fire a poor performer.

Dr. Who
08-22-2013, 08:49 PM
Government workers can be fired easily- if management checks all the blocks. The problem is that management doesn't do that, then they can't fire a poor performer.Where's the NSA when you need them?

Agravan
08-22-2013, 08:53 PM
Holy crap! This guy is really a racist fomenter of hate. I'm surprised his web site hasn't been shut down for inciting people to violence. Isn't that against the law?

Only if you're white.

Dr. Who
08-22-2013, 09:03 PM
Only if you're white.
His web site should be shut down.

Agravan
08-22-2013, 09:05 PM
His web site should be shut down.
Agreed. But if it is, it will be because of the white racists.

Carlsen
08-22-2013, 09:30 PM
Agreed. But if it is, it will be because of the white racists.

you are right. everybody is ok but it is only white people that are racists :angry:

Dr. Who
08-22-2013, 09:54 PM
Agreed. But if it is, it will be because of the white racists.Racism and incitement to violence cannot not be attributed only to one race or ethnicity. The law does not make any such distinctions, even if others do. The web site should be shut down and the owner of the site should be charged with incitement to violence or hate crime.

Cigar
08-23-2013, 06:39 AM
Oh for the love of Outrage ........................ :rollseyes:

Mister D
08-23-2013, 07:33 AM
Oh for the love of Outrage ........................ :rollseyes:

:laugh: Deny deny deny. Cigar defends racism yet again.

Mainecoons
08-23-2013, 08:08 AM
This is also a good example of the "workers" that equal opportunity has packed your government with.

And some wonder why they can't do anything right. Maybe it is because the Civil Service these days is packed with a bunch of grossly overpaid, under qualified losers like this guy.

Matty
08-23-2013, 08:25 AM
:laugh: Deny deny deny. Cigar defends racism yet again.

That's why we sing to hymn "Cry Us a River Whydonchya?" :finger:

patrickt
08-23-2013, 08:49 AM

I hope not. The attack on free speech never ends.

Chris
08-23-2013, 08:53 AM
I hope not. The attack on free speech never ends.

I've been holding off comments in that regard.

While I find this guy's racism abhorrent, as I would anyone's, he has a right to feel that way and express it. I'd even go so far as to say as long as he keeps it separate from his government job, government being prohibited, he shouldn't be fired for his personal beliefs.

Not that there might not be other reasons for firing him, if he can be fired at all.

bladimz
08-23-2013, 08:54 AM
He's probably union.He could be Martian.

Matty
08-23-2013, 09:00 AM
I've been holding off comments in that regard.

While I find this guy's racism abhorrent, as I would anyone's, he has a right to feel that way and express it. I'd even go so far as to say as long as he keeps it separate from his government job, government being prohibited, he shouldn't be fired for his personal beliefs.

Not that there might not be other reasons for firing him, if he can be fired at all.

He just shouldn't express it while working in a government Tax payer funded job. His ass should be fired.

Ravi
08-23-2013, 09:03 AM
He just shouldn't express it while working in a government Tax payer funded job. His ass should be fired.

I agree. Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom to incite race wars.

patrickt
08-23-2013, 09:04 AM
Government workers can be fired easily- if management checks all the blocks. The problem is that management doesn't do that, then they can't fire a poor performer.

I often agree with you Peter and in some cases your assessment is correct. Sadly, government attorneys usually utilize the French Defense by immediate surrender when threatened. I had to go to federal court fo fight a lawsuit for sexual discrimination for not hiring a specific women. I thought the fact that I'd hired a woman for the position made the lawsuit well, golly frivolous. The attorneys wanted to give the woman $60,000, this was 25 year ago, and a job because, "You never know what might happen in court." I was told if I insisted on going to court and we lost i'd be punished. We went to court and I won.

Then there was a brutal police officer. The evidence was largely uncontested. The union attorney agreed he could work where he would come into contact with, gasp, people so the union demanded a job where he wouldn't have contact with people. Me? I wanted him fired. Hell, I wanted him prosecuted. The union won.

Unions and politicians are co-conspirators and this is critical when it's a government union. Lawyers only fight for money and if they're on salary, why fight?

Chris
08-23-2013, 09:14 AM
He could be Martian.

Like MAFC? Martian Association of Free Colonies @ http://www.mafc.info/uni-mars2.htm.

Chris
08-23-2013, 09:19 AM

Definitely. That is prohibited by the Constitution.

Recently, San Antonio Council Member, Elisa Chan, made some remarks about gays. She claims they were said in private and not public. It's caused quite a stir. She can say whatever abhorrent things she wants privately but if she says it publicly as part of her function, she should be removed from office.

Chris
08-23-2013, 09:21 AM

That's actually a good point, that there are limits to free speech, rights are responsibilities among which are the obligation to do no harm. You can't yell fire in a crowed theater, unless there really is one of course.

bladimz
08-23-2013, 09:29 AM
Then there was a brutal police officer. The evidence was largely uncontested. The union attorney agreed he could work where he would come into contact with, gasp, people so the union demanded a job where he wouldn't have contact with people. Me? I wanted him fired. Hell, I wanted him prosecuted. The union won.Congratulations on your victory. You should have won; that sounds like BS, and i really question the sanity of your lawyers.

This brutal police officer... what was brutal about him? What were the charges brought against him? The union agreement sounds strange too.

Libhater
08-23-2013, 09:35 AM
Department of Homeland Security employee calls for a race war against 'WHITES'. You just can't make this stuff up, unless of course you call yourself cigar. Methinks that with the many black murders against WHITES lately, that this race war has already begun.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/22/dhs-employee-spends-spare-time-promoting-race-war-against-whites/

jillian
08-23-2013, 09:40 AM
If its true, they should fire him.

Not quite sure what the problem is.

Chris
08-23-2013, 09:43 AM
Libhater, great topic.

If he said it as an official he should be fired, if the union allows it. If he said it privately, it's abhorrent but free speech, unless the kook actually incites a riot.

BTW, we're discussing it here as well: http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/15915-Race-Warrior-Really

jillian
08-23-2013, 10:01 AM
Libhater, great topic.

If he said it as an official he should be fired, if the union allows it. If he said it privately, it's abhorrent but free speech, unless the kook actually incites a riot.

BTW, we're discussing it here as well: http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/15915-Race-Warrior-Really

TSA has no collective bargaining agreement.

What's "great" about the topic?

Chris
08-23-2013, 10:14 AM

What's "great" about the topic?

DHS is a NTEU-represented agency (the U stands for Union, see http://www.cbpunion.org/NTEU.aspx).

Great for discussion, duh. Otherwise why would you have joined in? Or are you contradicting yourself again?

Ravi
08-23-2013, 11:18 AM

What's "great" about the topic?Who knows? Maybe it's because this isn't the first thread on it.

jillian
08-23-2013, 11:28 AM
Who knows? Maybe it's because this isn't the first thread on it.

I figured it was because it gave them a great opening for fauxrage and white victimhood.

Chris
08-23-2013, 11:41 AM
Who knows? Maybe it's because this isn't the first thread on it.

Another who joins discussion here and has discussed it in other thread but despite that questions the value if discussing the topic.

Chris
08-23-2013, 11:42 AM
I figured it was because it gave them a great opening for fauxrage and white victimhood.

Always thinking for others and always wrong. Try thinking for yourself, please.

Libhater
08-23-2013, 11:44 AM

Faux rage and WHITE victimhood? LOL! Why don't you go back to the OP and read what this member of the homeland security team had to say about this inevitable race war against WHITES, and how he advised his fellow blacks to kill as many WHITES as they can.

Chris
08-23-2013, 11:46 AM
Faux rage and WHITE victimhood? LOL! Why don't you go back to the OP and read what this member of the homeland security team had to say about this inevitable race war against WHITES, and how he advised his fellow blacks to kill as many WHITES as they can.

She knows all that, she's just being inflammatory to bait rather than debate.

jillian
08-23-2013, 11:57 AM

I read your O/P and said if its true, he should be fired. Again, It's not like its a cabal of TSA employees. So I'm not sure what the problem is

jillian
08-23-2013, 11:57 AM
Always thinking for others and always wrong. Try thinking for yourself, please.

Lmao

Mainecoons
08-23-2013, 12:00 PM
Looking at all the increasingly uncensored reports of black flash mobs and blacks beating up and killing whites for "fun" I'd say it has already started.

Bring it on, assholes. It won't take long to figure out who has the real weaponry and more importantly, knows how to shoot straight.

Mister D
08-23-2013, 12:02 PM
Of course Jillian will keep babbling about "white victimhood" until she's beaten unconscious by such a mob.

Cigar
08-23-2013, 12:28 PM
Department of Homeland Security employee calls for a race war against 'WHITES'. You just can't make this stuff up, unless of course you call yourself cigar. Methinks that with the many black murders against WHITES lately, that this race war has already begun.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/22/dhs-employee-spends-spare-time-promoting-race-war-against-whites/

Yep ... it's time some old scores get settled over game 3 on 3 basketball game. :laugh:

Mainecoons
08-23-2013, 12:29 PM
Why don't you give this guy a job, Cigar? His thinking seems right up your alley. You'll make a great pair of equal opportunity whores.

Cigar
08-23-2013, 12:32 PM
It's White Whine Friday ... :jackoff:

Chris
08-23-2013, 12:36 PM
It's White Whine Friday ... :jackoff:

What brand cigar you smoke, Deflectors?

Cigar
08-23-2013, 12:42 PM
What brand cigar you smoke, Deflectors?

http://michaellington.com/cigars/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/torpedos-blue-dh.jpg

patrickt
08-23-2013, 12:42 PM

Yes, it does. Politicians are allowed to incite race wars. Race-baiters like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson can incite race wars. And this guy can incite race wars...but not while he's working in that job. If he'd been working cleaning outhouses in national parks I wouldn't even want him fired. But, in the job he had he certainly should have been fired.

I get frustrated with liberals who hate free speech, except when it's their speech.

Cigar
08-23-2013, 12:45 PM

No one seams says anything when Congressmen and Senator's express their hate.

Carlsen
08-23-2013, 01:27 PM
That's actually a good point, that there are limits to free speech, rights are responsibilities among which are the obligation to do no harm. You can't yell fire in a crowed theater, unless there really is one of course.

THIS I T IS VERY SCAREY :angry:

WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO KILL SOME WHITE CRACKERS. WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO KILL SOME WHITE BABYS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=m2ycLwXSxt4

Cigar
08-23-2013, 01:34 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-dUVK8jcQDZA/UM9SjuD5JVI/AAAAAAAAB6g/el9eF6NE-zQ/s1600/Walk+in+my+shoes.png

Matty
08-23-2013, 01:40 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-dUVK8jcQDZA/UM9SjuD5JVI/AAAAAAAAB6g/el9eF6NE-zQ/s1600/Walk+in+my+shoes.png

cept you judged didn't ewe? judge not lest ye be judged moron.

Cigar
08-23-2013, 01:44 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/judgment_day_is_coming_tshirt-d235775903654944035y82a_210.jpg

Chris
08-23-2013, 02:06 PM
Remove the beam from ye own eye.

Adelaide
08-23-2013, 02:26 PM
Two threads on the topic have been merged.

bladimz
08-23-2013, 02:47 PM
Yes, it does. Politicians are allowed to incite race wars. Race-baiters like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson can incite race wars. And this guy can incite race wars...but not while he's working in that job. If he'd been working cleaning outhouses in national parks I wouldn't even want him fired. But, in the job he had he certainly should have been fired.

I get frustrated with liberals who hate free speech, except when it's their speech.Can you say "Rush Limbaugh"? He's as much a politician as Sharpton.