PDA

View Full Version : Aren't you glad only the right are "nutters?"

Mainecoons
08-25-2013, 08:44 AM
Just ask Jillian and Marie:

There's nothing to see here, move along.

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/obama-on-american-flag-2.jpg

At this same demonstration, after how many whites have been blown away since Zimmerman by racist blacks, we have a descendant of his claiming that blacks can't "walk" in public without being profiled and murdered?

Apparently, neither can Australian baseball players or 89 year old WWII vets, but we aren't going to talk about them, now are we?

New definition of "walk in public:" While doing so, "whomp ass" on a hispanic and then place the race card when the guy, quite logically, shoots your sorry ass.

MLK was all about a colorblind, equal opporunity (not outcome) society. These people are all about entitlement, faux victimhood and reverse racism.

Another great accomplishment of Barack Obama on public view.

BTW, the flag waver is wearing an NEA T shirt. Your teaching "profession" in action.

BB-35
08-25-2013, 12:43 PM
Seems a teacher ought to have some respect for the flag code

Plenty of people of ALL colors have bled to ensure her unmolested disrespect.

fyrenza
08-25-2013, 01:18 PM
I'd sort of like to know when we're going to start dying for the TRUTH,

and shutting down the lie/propaganda machines like that woman?

And isn't DEFACING an American flag <cough> ILLEGAL???

countryboy
08-25-2013, 01:24 PM
I'd sort of like to know when we're going to start dying for the TRUTH,

and shutting down the lie/propaganda machines like that woman?

And isn't DEFACING an American flag <cough> ILLEGAL???

Illegal? No, it's not. It is against the flag code, but not by law. Do you think it should be illegal?

fyrenza
08-25-2013, 01:32 PM
I've seriously taken a new look at the people who tout the lies as if they were spoken by God, Himself,

and am using my Ignore option, for the first time,

and seeking forums that step up and SQUASH the bullshit.

Before, I felt that everyone had a right to their own opinion,
but I presumed that the opinion would be based upon actual facts, figures, stats,
and the actions of the human subjects,
with some sort of understanding about the whole human condition,
i.e. being able to extrapolate our own experiences into a workable understanding
of how whatever situation came to be.

Unfortunately, and because as a society, all of us/US are willing to accept erroneous thinking,
blatant lying, and abject stupidity ~
wouldn't want anyone's feelers hurt ~

we're stuck having to read, listen to, and try to communicate with dumbasses
that don't know their own butt from a banana.

Low Info folks that can't even comprehend the truths that they're shown have no place in serious debate, imho.

fyrenza
08-25-2013, 01:36 PM
Illegal? No, it's not. It is against the flag code, but not by law. Do you think it should be illegal?

Yes.

It's a SYMBOL of us/US, as a country ~ ALL of us/US,

NOT just the political issue of the moment.

patrickt
08-25-2013, 06:06 PM
I will give the left credit for having nutters that are much more high profile than the right. They have Gov. Dean, VP Gore, Sen. Clinton, and Sen. Kerry. I would be remiss in not mentioning President Obama.

The right has had some high profile nutters like Ross Perot but that was a long time ago.

Mainecoons
08-25-2013, 06:17 PM
There's nothing crazy about algore. He made a hundred million off of the Gorbal Warming fraud. I'll wager neither you nor I are so talented as to turn a bunch of flawed computer models and chicken little predictions into a hundred million cool smackeroos.

And keep a straight face while doing it. If we had a P.T. Barnum award, algore should be the first and most prominent recipient.

Dr. Who
08-25-2013, 06:35 PM
Just throwing it out there, but what makes anyone think that any candidate for POTUS or the VP spot, once elected, is allowed to retain even one iota of integrity? Once they leave office, they are generally all using whatever credibility they retain (generally undeserved) to make a mint before they die, that is unless they are already filthy rich in which case they can lend their name to good deeds.

Mainecoons
08-25-2013, 06:41 PM
Could you provide an example of any other POTUS or VPOTUS who has done what Gore has done?

The hockey stick chart, for example, was pure fraud.

Far as I can tell, all the rest made money off their names and speaking fees. Only Gore got richer perpetuating climate fraud.

Dr. Who
08-25-2013, 07:08 PM
Could you provide an example of any other POTUS or VPOTUS who has done what Gore has done?

The hockey stick chart, for example, was pure fraud.

Far as I can tell, all the rest made money off their names and speaking fees. Only Gore got richer perpetuating climate fraud.
Well Gore was about as lackluster as a VP could be, so who would listen to him speak unless he had a platform?