PDA

View Full Version : liberals, progressives and addicts of hope and change.....

GRUMPY
06-19-2011, 08:57 PM
just a question.....liberals, progressives and addicts of hope and change, for want of a better term the messiah maniacs....they really are quite the fundamentalists....there is no logic, reason, fact based argument nothing that will shake them from their faith....when confronted they literally drive straight off some psychological cliff that makes honest debate or discussion an impossibility....am i wrong...

GRUMPY
06-20-2011, 07:39 AM
....and while i am at it someone might explain to me how every debate/discussion of policy/issues of national importance with a male lib becomes a conversation with debbie wasserman schultz....

spunkloaf
06-20-2011, 10:51 PM
You're the one here making unsubstantial claims. By all means express yourself if you are bothered. But there's so much anti-liberal rhetoric going around, it's hard to make any sense of it. It's a fad to hate liberals, and you seem to be supporting it 100%. Do you ever ask yourself if it's because liberals are really the kind of people they are said to be, or if you're creating the image of them that way? I wonder if you're being honest with yourself.

How do you feeeeeeeeeeeeel about that Grumpy? Do you have any more feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings to share? ;)

GRUMPY
06-21-2011, 05:34 AM
You're the one here making unsubstantial claims. By all means express yourself if you are bothered. But there's so much anti-liberal rhetoric going around, it's hard to make any sense of it. It's a fad to hate liberals, and you seem to be supporting it 100%. Do you ever ask yourself if it's because liberals are really the kind of people they are said to be, or if you're creating the image of them that way? I wonder if you're being honest with yourself.

How do you feeeeeeeeeeeeel about that Grumpy? Do you have any more feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings to share? ;)

unsubstantial claims hmmmm spunk are you suggesting what you mean or meaning what you suggest..... ;D ;D ;D i am stating that liberals, progressives or whatever flag they fly today, are fundamentalist.....their whacked out beliefs are their religion, the state is their god and obama their messiah....that in attempting to have an intellectually honest debate with a lib you have challenged their faith, it is impossiblefor the fundamentalist lib to consider any challenge to their dogma despite, history, facts and all manner of reason.....they immediately careen off a psychological cliff of lies, distortions and nonsequiters, engaging in unsubstantial claims all about their feeeeelings you idiot spunk.... ;D :D ;)

Juggernaut
06-21-2011, 05:47 AM
The far left are driving the bus and are hard to pin down as its better to shift the arguement than actually provide logical answers. Always in campaign mode and no clear direction.

As for Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, is it me or does she look like Chelsea Clinton grown up and stuck on stupid? I could be wrong and she's more of a manster? Thought she was smarter to she took over as the DNC hater in chief. What a race baiting hatemonger to claim the GOP wants to bring back Jim Crow when her party wrote the book on discrimination.

GRUMPY
06-21-2011, 07:24 AM
The far left are driving the bus and are hard to pin down as its better to shift the arguement than actually provide logical answers. Always in campaign mode and no clear direction.

As for Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, is it me or does she look like Chelsea Clinton grown up and stuck on stupid? I could be wrong and she's more of a manster? Thought she was smarter to she took over as the DNC hater in chief. What a race baiting hatemonger to claim the GOP wants to bring back Jim Crow when her party wrote the book on discrimination.

these are tried and true dem tactics dating back to reagan.....they really have no shame whatsoever.....

spunkloaf
06-21-2011, 11:18 PM

unsubstantial claims hmmmm spunk are you suggesting what you mean or meaning what you suggest..... ;D ;D ;D i am stating that liberals, progressives or whatever flag they fly today, are fundamentalist.....their whacked out beliefs are their religion, the state is their god and obama their messiah....that in attempting to have an intellectually honest debate with a lib you have challenged their faith, it is impossiblefor the fundamentalist lib to consider any challenge to their dogma despite, history, facts and all manner of reason.....they immediately careen off a psychological cliff of lies, distortions and nonsequiters, engaging in unsubstantial claims all about their feeeeelings you idiot spunk.... ;D :D ;)

;)
If I felt like saying something as vague and unsubstantial as what you're talking about, I could say the same things about the right wing. Additionally I could cite specific examples and expose some deep rooted motives. Again that is if I felt like saying something as pointless or ridiculous as what you're talking about. :D

GRUMPY
06-22-2011, 08:37 AM

;)
If I felt like saying something as vague and unsubstantial as what you're talking about, I could say the same things about the right wing. Additionally I could cite specific examples and expose some deep rooted motives. Again that is if I felt like saying something as pointless or ridiculous as what you're talking about. :D

you didn't say it and you did not cite anything and spunk almost everything out of you is pointless and ridiculous.....lets us try this....define "right wing" and cite examples exposing deep rooted motives....i will then define what i believe is the liberal, progressive, messiah mania left and cite examples.... ;)

Mister D
06-22-2011, 01:23 PM
How aqbout it Spunko?

AmendmentX
06-22-2011, 02:49 PM
Many liberals are just misguided-but-well-meaning douchebags. It's the arrogant ones that really annoy. Ever since the 2008 election, they've been on a mindless rampage.

Mindy
06-22-2011, 02:53 PM
Attacking an entire ideology just makes you all look ignorant. There are plenty of bright, well articulated liberals just as there are conservatives. Only the simple minded would buy into this kind of fundamentalist good versus evil argument.

GRUMPY
06-22-2011, 03:28 PM
Attacking an entire ideology just makes you all look ignorant. There are plenty of bright, well articulated liberals just as there are conservatives. Only the simple minded would buy into this kind of fundamentalist good versus evil argument.

mindy it is an ideology that ignores history, facts, reality and the law.....it is an ideology that thrives on ignorance and derives power by dividing americans on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, religion, wealth etc....and in doing so enslaves so many that it purports to liberate....it is a destructive fraud....those that honestly believe in this ideology are on some level idiots, the rest just frauds wanting to be the last eaten by the tiger....it is evil, it is a cancer that kills the human spirit mindy by denying the individual liberty endowed to us by our creator....

Mister D
06-22-2011, 03:29 PM

Where are they? :)

Mister D
06-22-2011, 03:32 PM

mindy it is an ideology that ignores history, facts, reality and the law.....it is an ideology that thrives on ignorance and derives power by dividing americans on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, religion, wealth etc....and in doing so enslaves so many that it purports to liberate....it is a destructive fraud....those that honestly believe in this ideology are on some level idiots, the rest just frauds wanting to be the last eaten by the tiger....it is evil, it is a cancer that kills the human spirit mindy by denying the individual liberty endowed to us by our creator....

quoted for truth

Mindy
06-22-2011, 04:41 PM

Obviously not on this sad site. ::)

I don't see any articulate posters at all here.

Mister D
06-22-2011, 04:49 PM

Give the site some time. It's been open for less than a week.

GRUMPY
06-22-2011, 04:55 PM

mindy, anytime you care to debate any and i mean any issue of the day, i will represent the conservative view, and you represent the liberal view.....this goes to any liberal viewing this, let us debate national security, libya, the middle east, afghanistan, the debt, entitlements, immigration or whatever..... ;)

Captain Obvious
06-22-2011, 05:07 PM

That's kind of a broad, baseless shot and pretty cheap. It actually damages your reputation IMO more than anyone's ego.

And it's an inaccurate statement based on a political grudge.

I sure hope you come up with better stuff than that. I think you make some pretty solid statements although you linger a lot on issues. Don't flame out, that takes discipline.

I would like to see a healthy balance of liberals/conservatives here but the site's still on main thrusters right now. I don't know if Blad's posted yet - he logged in and I consider him a pretty sharp guy. There were a couple of smart libs over on hotwire also.

It's the hacks that I have a peeve with - and you find them on both sides of the spectrum. DCJ is loaded with liberal hacks, most of them are of 10yr old intellect and post just to inflame. It's a waste of time posting there unless you're a masochist or a dullard.

Step up.

Mister D
06-22-2011, 05:18 PM
Damn Mindy...that's twice now. Step up! Thrice! :o :o

Conley
06-22-2011, 06:28 PM
there were good thoughtful libs on this site before, there will be again :)

GRUMPY
06-22-2011, 07:08 PM

no such thing....

spunkloaf
06-23-2011, 06:18 PM

no such thing....

You have so much hatred in you for liberals. What traumatic experiences in your life have caused this besides watching Fox?

Mister D
06-23-2011, 06:26 PM

no such thing....

You have so much hatred in you for liberals. What traumatic experiences in your life have caused this besides watching Fox?

If Grumpy hated liberals he wouldn't try to educate them. :)

spunkloaf
06-23-2011, 06:59 PM

no such thing....

I guess you're right, if he hated liberals he would just ignore them altogether. But honestly, does he really think he's going to attract flies with vinegar? I shouldn't speak about him in third person, that's rude.

Grumpy, do you really think you're going to attract flies with vinegar?

GRUMPY
06-24-2011, 04:10 PM

no such thing....

I guess you're right, if he hated liberals he would just ignore them altogether. But honestly, does he really think he's going to attract flies with vinegar? I shouldn't speak about him in third person, that's rude.

Grumpy, do you really think you're going to attract flies with vinegar?

well spunk you sure do seem to be hovering about....