PDA

View Full Version : Can tea party become any more trivial?

paul alan
08-27-2013, 03:48 PM
Unlikely.

With their main "social welfare" activities, they have done more damage to their already damaged reputation, than Dubya could if he ran on a legalize Marijuana platform.

Impeach the President? Hot, very hot

Defund ACA or shut down Government? A wall of support led by a delusional Ted Cruz.

Hold the debt ceiling? Tea party has yet to learn if they charge to their credit card - they must pay the bill

But who's complaining?

:)

Captain Obvious
08-27-2013, 03:58 PM
Many in the GOP are nervous about the Tea Party.

Chris
08-27-2013, 04:14 PM
Third troll thread today on the Tea parties. When you get stuck in one thread, you run away and start another one. Boring. All your points have been addressed in the previous troll threads.

Mainecoons
08-27-2013, 04:22 PM
Tea party has yet to learn if they charge to their credit card - they must pay the bill.

Question is, genius, if someone else charges to your charge card without your agreement, do you pay it? Do you just keep letting them charge more?

I understand these will be very profound questions for you. Take your time in answering. See if you can actually show a little application of critical thought this time.

fyrenza
08-27-2013, 04:40 PM

As well they SHOULD be ~

this country needs a New Attitude and a new way to Do the Do,

and how we got away from the very BASICS of hiring competent people to Do A Job
just astounds me.

Think about your last job interview,
and all of the credentials, references, ID, credit reports, etc.
that were demanded of you,

and yet, for the highest office in our country,

we just let ANY bozo waltz in.

wtf's up with ^THAT?^

rant over

Chris
08-27-2013, 04:45 PM
If, as Captain says, and fyrenza agress, as do I, "Many in the GOP are nervous about the Tea Party," then why are progressives so obsessively busy demonizing them?

Chris
08-27-2013, 05:30 PM
In partial answer to my own question, it's DNC strategy (despite what the progressive say online here about extremerightwingnutters):

Democratic strategy promotes Tea Party rivals: Almost anything goes in the fight for Senate control (http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2013/08/24/democrats-meddle-gop-primaries-helping-extreme-candidates-who-are-easier-beat/0luntngpRfBd7xjBTAQAML/story.html)

Representative Paul C. Broun earned national notoriety by invoking Hitler and Marxism to critique President Obama. He dismissed global warming as “one of the greatest hoaxes perpetrated out of the scientific community.” Evolution, the physician has warned, is a lie “straight from the pit of hell.”

Sounds like a candidate the Democratic Party could never get behind, right?

Not so fast.

To some Democrats, Broun’s extreme and colorful comments sound like sweet music, the makings of a perfect Republican candidate for Georgia’s open Senate seat — perfect, that is, if you want the Republican to lose.

“He’s so far out on the extreme, even for the people of Georgia, that he could be a key player in helping the Democrats win,” said Jim Manley, a Democratic strategist and former aide to Senate majority leader Harry Reid. “There would be pages of comments that Democrats could use against him in a general election.”

As party leaders look ahead to the 2014 mid-term elections, some are looking for a replay of 2012, when Democrats honed a strategy that some credit for the surprising defeat of Republicans in Senate races in Indiana and Missouri.

Democrats, for example, ran ads that praised the credentials of a Republican candidate known for extreme right-wing views, hoping that would dim the chances of the more mainstream GOP contenders, those with the best chance of beating the Democratic nominee.

When the tactic worked and the fringe candidate won the primary, the Democrats then opened fire on his or her record of extreme views and combustible comments.

And this interparty “meddling,” as some labeled it, worked — at least it did in Indiana and Missouri.

There is, however, an ironic byproduct of this approach. While Democrats routinely denounce the intransigence of dogmatic Tea Party conservatives, they are in effect supporting their ascendance, both in numbers and clout, and helping to knock off the few remaining Republican moderates who might be open to compromise on major issues such as the budget, pollution regulation, gun control, and immigration.

Oh, the irony!

ptif219
08-27-2013, 05:36 PM
I would say the democrats are scared of the Tea party

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/08/26/Tea-Party-Saved-Half-Trillion-in-Debt

Since the turn of the new century, government spending has increased an average 6% a year. Applying this historical trend to the Post's 2010 baseline number indicates that federal spending would be about $430 billion higher than it is today. Even this might be underestimating the impact of the Tea Party revolution. In the four years that Democrats had complete control of Congress, federal spending increased by an average 9% a year. If the Democrats had maintained control of Congress after the 2010 elections, this trend would put spending over $4.1 trillion today. All things being equal, the federal debt would be $700 Billion higher than it is today.

zelmo1234
08-27-2013, 05:51 PM
Unlikely.

With their main "social welfare" activities, they have done more damage to their already damaged reputation, than Dubya could if he ran on a legalize Marijuana platform.

Defund ACA or shut down Government? A wall of support led by a delusional Ted Cruz.

Hold the debt ceiling? Tea party has yet to learn if they charge to their credit card - they must pay the bill

But who's complaining?

WOW! Whiley "E" Coyote Super Genius!

Just so you know you can pay your bills and still hold to the debt ceiling.

The Republicans can fund each and every part of Government except the ACA, which Obama and Friends don't know how to implement anyway so why should we fund it?

And I don't know anyone in the TEA party that is calling for the impeachment of Obama? But there are some in the RNC that want that.

zelmo1234
08-27-2013, 05:52 PM

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/08/26/Tea-Party-Saved-Half-Trillion-in-Debt

Why do you think that they used the IRS to take them out of the last election?

jillian
08-27-2013, 06:30 PM

because they make the party look stupid and because they put people up in primaries who lose general elections.

sharon angle, anyone?

zelmo1234
08-27-2013, 06:31 PM
because they make the party look stupid and because they put people up in primaries who lose general elections.

sharon angle, anyone?

That may be, but the RINO is gone and better a democrat than a RINO!

Mr Happy
08-27-2013, 06:45 PM
[/COLOR]

Question is, genius, if someone else charges to your charge card without your agreement, do you pay it? Do you just keep letting them charge more?

I understand these will be very profound questions for you. Take your time in answering. See if you can actually show a little application of critical thought this time.

If you don't like what is being charged to the public credit card try and put people in power who agree with your POV otherwise it's just hot wind...

jillian
08-27-2013, 06:48 PM
That may be, but the RINO is gone and better a democrat than a RINO!

only rightwing extremists call normal republicans RINO's.

and if you want to keep losing, it's fine with me.

then you can talk about legitimate rape all you want.

Mr Happy
08-27-2013, 06:51 PM

I would say most Dems I know are hoping like hell the GoP put more TP members on the ballot. A sure way for the GoP to lose an election....

Mainecoons
08-27-2013, 06:51 PM
Definition: Normal Republican--a Republican that does what liberals want.

:rofl:

Chris
08-27-2013, 06:54 PM

sharon angle, anyone?

Say something useful. Explain what you mean by the stupid word.

Chris
08-27-2013, 06:56 PM
only rightwing extremists call normal republicans RINO's.

and if you want to keep losing, it's fine with me.

then you can talk about legitimate rape all you want.

I think you're confused, by post #7, Dems are supporting extremists over tea party supported candidates.

Chris
08-27-2013, 06:57 PM
I would say most Dems I know are hoping like hell the GoP put more TP members on the ballot. A sure way for the GoP to lose an election....

Your so called Dem friends seem confused according to Dem strategy to support extremists over tea party candidates.

Mr Happy
08-27-2013, 06:58 PM
Definition: Normal Republican--a Republican that does what liberals want.

You do a lot of bitching and moaning. What exactly do you want? Who of the current politicians - both those elected and those running - do you actually like? Or are you one of these people that piss and whine all day without offering any solutions?

Mainecoons
08-27-2013, 07:01 PM
Whatsamatter genius, can't post anything of substance here?

Dangermouse
08-27-2013, 07:08 PM
The only current relevance the Tea Party retains is the further degree of unelectability they inflict on the Republican Party.

Mainecoons
08-27-2013, 07:12 PM
Yeah, that's why they have you leftist geniuses so worried.

Mr Happy
08-27-2013, 07:15 PM
Whatsamatter genius, can't post anything of substance here?

1) who are you talking to?
2) If it is me, all I can say is, "I thought so". Bitch and moan, but nothing to offer. Typical right-wing loon....

We had a guy in NZ called Winston Peters. Heads the NZ First Party. You'd love him - jingoistic, patriot who works on the fears of the ill informed and ignorant. Gets about 6-12 seats in parliament each election depending on who is swallowing his anti-immigration cool aid. However, one of our Prime Minister's once put him in his place. He said (I'm paraphrasing here) "It's Ok for Winston to offer up unrealistic solutions to real problems because he will never be Prime Minister." That's who you and Whatshisname remind me of. Any so-called Libertarian or similar (Ron Paul anybody) - people on the fringe who think they know how to solve the problems of the world - or in your case bitch and moan about it but offer no realistic solutions at all. And when called on it, offer the pathetic "Whatsamatter genius, can't post anything of substance here?". You remind of the 5 year old going "nah, nah, nah, nah, nah" pppffftttt....

Chris
08-27-2013, 07:22 PM
1) who are you talking to?
2) If it is me, all I can say is, "I thought so". Bitch and moan, but nothing to offer. Typical right-wing loon....

We had a guy in NZ called Winston Peters. Heads the NZ First Party. You'd love him - jingoistic, patriot who works on the fears of the ill informed and ignorant. Gets about 6-12 seats in parliament each election depending on who is swallowing his anti-immigration cool aid. However, one of our Prime Minister's once put him in his place. He said (I'm paraphrasing here) "It's Ok for Winston to offer up unrealistic solutions to real problems because he will never be Prime Minister." That's who you and Whatshisname remind me of. Any so-called Libertarian or similar (Ron Paul anybody) - people on the fringe who think they know how to solve the problems of the world - or in your case bitch and moan about it but offer no realistic solutions at all. And when called on it, offer the pathetic "Whatsamatter genius, can't post anything of substance here?". You remind of the 5 year old going "nah, nah, nah, nah, nah" pppffftttt....

Can't post anything of substance here? You really said nothing and used a lot of words to do it.

And, btw, it's libertarian not Libertarian.

Matty
08-27-2013, 07:29 PM
Unlikely.

But who's complaining?

I really like that. liberals label them "trivial" then talk incessantly about them. Yes, that makes a lot of sense! donut? :smileinbox:

ptif219
08-27-2013, 07:30 PM

Shows you know nothing about conservatives

Matty
08-27-2013, 07:31 PM
As well they SHOULD be ~

this country needs a New Attitude and a new way to Do the Do,

and how we got away from the very BASICS of hiring competent people to Do A Job
just astounds me.

Think about your last job interview,
and all of the credentials, references, ID, credit reports, etc.
that were demanded of you,

and yet, for the highest office in our country,

we just let ANY bozo waltz in.

wtf's up with ^THAT?^

rant over

why in the hell would you need an "gasp" ID to get a job? that's unconstitutional innit?

paul alan
08-28-2013, 12:34 PM
Third troll thread today on the Tea parties. When you get stuck in one thread, you run away and start another one. Boring. All your points have been addressed in the previous troll threads.

No, I'm told you reported me for calling you a naughty name - so I got banned from my own thread

I never had as much fun in kindergarten tattling on kids!!

paul alan
08-28-2013, 12:41 PM

sharon angle, anyone?

And she wasn't even a witch - but she sure looked like one

Chris
08-28-2013, 01:18 PM
No, I'm told you reported me for calling you a naughty name - so I got banned from my own thread

Uh, paul, speaking of kindergarten tactics, making things up is the worst. I did not report you for calling me a dirty name for the simple reason you did not call me a dirty name. And, I just checked, you have not been banned from any thread.

Stop trolling. Careful who you trust here.

paul alan
08-28-2013, 01:35 PM
Uh, paul, speaking of kindergarten tactics, making things up is the worst. I did not report you for calling me a dirty name for the simple reason you did not call me a dirty name. And, I just checked, you have not been banned from any thread.

Careful who you trust here.

I never mentioned "dirty name", I did say you "tattled"

You called me "ignorant" and I called your friend Mainecoons an idiot .... and bam! .... banned from my own thread.

Not to worry, I have never met a tea bagger who I trusted .... nor has the rest of the Country ....

....but thanks for the advice anyway!

Chris
08-28-2013, 01:37 PM
I never mentioned "dirty name", I did say you "tattled"

You called me "ignorant" and I called your friend Mainecoons an idiot .... and bam! .... banned from my own thread.

Not to worry, I have never met a tea bagger who I trusted .... nor has the rest of the Country ....

....but thanks for the advice anyway!

So there's more than one of you, pauls?

You are ignorant of the tea parties. That's not calling you a name nor is it insulting.

But go ahead, troll away.

paul alan
08-28-2013, 01:46 PM
So there's more than one of you, pauls?

You are ignorant of the tea parties. That's not calling you a name nor is it insulting.

I and the rest of the Country are perfectly content being ignorant of the trivial ignoramuses.

Chris
08-28-2013, 02:04 PM
I and the rest of the Country are perfectly content being ignorant of the trivial ignoramuses.

And you prove it. :smiley:

http://snag.gy/GYE8M.jpg

Fortunately, paul, you speak only for yourself and not "the rest of the Country". Such arrogance in a post, unbelievable.

paul alan
08-28-2013, 02:16 PM
And you prove it. :smiley:

Fortunately, paul, you speak only for yourself and not "the rest of the Country". Such arrogance in a post, unbelievable.

Although they helped each other, the tea party didn't trivialize and isolate themselves from America all by themselves .... all America helped !!

Chris
08-28-2013, 02:41 PM
Although they helped each other, the tea party didn't trivialize and isolate themselves from America all by themselves .... all America helped !!

What fantasy land you from, pauls?

Here's your problem. If the tea parties are trivial as you say, then why are you starting multiple threads about them? Trolling tends to be self-contradictory like that.

paul alan
08-29-2013, 08:26 AM
If the tea parties are trivial as you say, then why are you starting multiple threads about them?

I guess for the same reason most threads on Right Wing Boards incessantly bash Obama ...

:rollseyes:

BTW, have your really done 30,239 posts in 18 months?

(gulp)

Mister D
08-29-2013, 08:29 AM
I guess for the same reason most threads on Right Wing Boards incessantly bash Obama ...

But they don't say Obama is trivial. Quite the opposite, actually.

Chris
08-29-2013, 08:37 AM

BTW, have your really done 30,239 posts in 18 months?

(gulp)

Again, you make no sense. Your contradicting yourself is not the same as arguing against Obama's policies, nor is arguing against Obama's policies merely bashing him.

So far you have 48 senseless posts.

paul alan
08-29-2013, 09:08 AM
We can ask a similar question: Can the 14% GOP Congress Become Any More Trivial?

The deft and political skill Republicans in Congress demonstrate in voting themselves vacations, is always overlooked by the mainstream media!

Chris
08-29-2013, 09:15 AM
We can ask a similar question: Can the 14% GOP Congress Become Any More Trivial?

The deft and political skill Republicans in Congress demonstrate in voting themselves vacations, is always overlooked by the mainstream media!

And we can ask the same of Dems in general. How trivial can you get when trival Reps and even more trival Tea parties can stop Dems in their tracks.

paul alan
08-29-2013, 09:47 AM
And we can ask the same of Dems in general. How trivial can you get when trival Reps and even more trival Tea parties can stop Dems in their tracks.

Please, it's TRIVIAL, not trival - but you know that....

... and "Stopping in tracks" brings to mind George Zimmerman's murder of Trayvon Martin ....

Mister D
08-29-2013, 09:52 AM

... and "Stopping in tracks" brings to mind George Zimmerman's murder of Trayvon Martin ....

Of course he knew that. You can tell because he didn't make a typo the first tiem he used the word. Speaking of trivial...:rollseyes:

Thugvon got stopped in his tracks alright. He's dead. Move on.

Chris
08-29-2013, 10:14 AM

... and "Stopping in tracks" brings to mind George Zimmerman's murder [sic] of Trayvon Martin ....

Killing, not guilty, but you knew that, as another of your threads devolves into trivial pursuit.

paul alan
08-29-2013, 01:03 PM
Of course he knew that. You can tell because he didn't make a typo the first tiem he used the word. Speaking of trivial...:rollseyes:

Thugvon got stopped in his tracks alright. He's dead. Move on.

Yes Trayvon is dead, and got lots of coverage at the MLK anniversary.

Whites may move on, but to black people, Trayvon is up their with MLK - and represents the 2013 Jim Crow America that never could move on ....

Chris
08-29-2013, 01:04 PM

Whites may move on, but to black people, Trayvon is up their with MLK - and represents the 2013 Jim Crow America that never could move on ....

Do you mean the old Democrat Jim Crow?

Mister D
08-29-2013, 01:05 PM

Wow

:smiley_ROFLMAO:

It's always funny to watch white progressives patronize blacks.

paul alan
08-29-2013, 01:16 PM
Do you mean the old Democrat Jim Crow?

Yes, the Conservative Jim Crow ... you do know your forebears switched parties as often as they switched their cheap whisky ....

Chris
08-29-2013, 01:21 PM
Yes, the Conservative Jim Crow ... you do know your forebears switched parties as often as they switched their cheap whisky ....

Yea, I've heard that myth before, from progressives just like you who want to deny and distance themselves from their racist past. Democrat Progressive Jim Crow, and no, they weren't my forbears as you make up out of whole cloth.

You're quickly earning a reputation for making things up, pauls, watch out hoisting your own petard like that.

paul alan
08-29-2013, 01:32 PM
The best offense is denial eh?

Conservatives have ruled the South since they began importing slaves into the U.S.

Under a variety of party names, true ... but a Conservative never, ever changes it's stripes.

nic34
08-29-2013, 01:35 PM

Conservatives have ruled the South since they began importing slaves into the U.S.

Under a variety of party names, true ... but a Conservative never, ever changes it's stripes.

Thanks for pointing that out.... but it hasn't quite sunk in around here yet....:wink:

Chris
08-29-2013, 01:36 PM

So you cover up making things up by making more things up, how freaking pathetic, pauls. Repeat it often enough, I suppose you'll believe it.

Mister D
08-29-2013, 01:40 PM
Thanks for pointing that out.... but it hasn't quite sunk in around here yet....:wink:

Genius, by that logic we would have to call any supporter of the status quo a conservative. You know, like supporters of the US welfare state. lol Drunken Injuns...:rollseyes:

paul alan
08-29-2013, 01:41 PM

Rush has tried his best to spin it for them ... and they don't teach it in their schools ... but little by little, the GOP is teaching them.

Chris
08-29-2013, 01:43 PM
Rush has tried his best to spin it for them ... and they don't teach it in their schools ... but little by little, the GOP is teaching them.

You're batting 1000 today if making things up and trolling old shit were hits.

Mainecoons
08-29-2013, 01:44 PM
I think that Paul, Nic and Cigar all went to the same school for Trolls. The material just never changes.

Chris
08-29-2013, 01:49 PM
That's Pauls, there are several of them. A recent post by them went "Well we are all aware..."

I also base it on the incoherence between posts, the self-contradictions, the moving the goal posts. They don't remember from post to post what the last one said.

paul alan
08-29-2013, 01:54 PM
Any Liberal who posts on a right wing Board is a troll?

What a cute name .....

:pope:

Chris
08-29-2013, 02:14 PM
Any Liberal who posts on a right wing Board is a troll?

What a cute name .....

:pope:

Again, the simplistic thinking in what you post. No, not at all. There are a number of intelligent, articulate liberals here that I absolutely love discussing and arguing topics with--dr who, adelaide, chloe, Guerilla, and others--we can go at it for pages and pages, and here's the thing, it's not about winning an argument but simply expressing and elaborating and supporting and exchanging opinions and ideas, everyone one wins.

To be honest I don't really consider you even a liberal, you're just another partisan.

A troll is someone who posts inflammatory truthy nonsense to get an emotional response but never defends his point and when the response is rational only deflects from discussing it.

Mainecoons
08-29-2013, 02:17 PM
Yep, just the latest shallow partisan hack to "grace" us with his presence. You'll notice he quickly picked up an adoring follower in Nic. Birds of a feather. . .

:grin:

Mister D
08-29-2013, 02:19 PM
Yep, just the latest shallow partisan hack to "grace" us with his presence. You'll notice he quickly picked up an adoring follower in Nic. Birds of a feather. . .

Cigar hasn't been paying enought attention to him. :undecided:

Chris
08-29-2013, 02:19 PM
Nic does try, we just disagree.

To me the real tell tale sign is someone who comes on here like gangbusters spewing inflammatory nonsense. Jack Ruby, Santa's Helper, and so many more who come in flaming like fourth of July firecrackers, and go out silent duds.

Mister D
08-29-2013, 02:21 PM

To me the real tell tale sign is someone who comes on here like gangbusters spewing inflammatory nonsense. Jack Ruby, Santa's Helper, and so many more who come in flaming and go out silent.

Santa's Helper was a special breed. :shocked:

Chris
08-29-2013, 02:22 PM
Santa's Helper was a special breed. :shocked:

That true, one sock puppet could be a flaming liberal, and the next a nutty conservative, and the next an utter clown.

paul alan
08-29-2013, 04:27 PM

To me the real tell tale sign is someone who comes on here like gangbusters spewing inflammatory nonsense. Jack Ruby, Santa's Helper, and so many more who come in flaming like fourth of July firecrackers, and go out silent duds.

You need to realize my boy, that to you, anything contrary to your own beliefs - "is like gangbusters spewing inflammatory nonsense".

And as long as you control the 'eject' button, you have that privilege .... here that is .... but when you venture out into the world, be careful .... wear a helmet and protective gear ....

Chris
08-29-2013, 04:30 PM
You need to realize my boy, that to you, anything contrary to your own beliefs - "is like gangbusters spewing inflammatory nonsense".

And as long as you control the 'eject' button, you have that privilege .... here that is .... but when you venture out into the world, be careful .... wear a helmet and protective gear ....

What deluded madness are you babbling about now.

Mr Happy
08-29-2013, 08:10 PM
Shows you know nothing about conservatives

The American conservative mindset is one of the easiest things in the world to understand?

Chris
08-29-2013, 08:18 PM
The American conservative mindset is one of the easiest things in the world to understand?

Claim, no substance.

jillian
08-29-2013, 08:21 PM
Claim, no substance.

sound and fury

zelmo1234
08-29-2013, 08:33 PM

Do tell us! Please OH! wise one?

Lets start with economics?

And then pick your favorite Social issue

Then lets talk about the constitution?

Chris
08-29-2013, 08:37 PM

Claim, no substance.

sound and fury

That's true, a claim without substance is like "a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." ~Shakespeare, Macbeth.

Mr Happy
08-29-2013, 08:38 PM
sound and fury

lol....

zelmo1234
08-29-2013, 08:40 PM
That's true, a claim without substance is like "a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." ~Shakespeare, Macbeth.

You have to realize that these elitist asses think that once they have spoken the entire world is listening to every made up word!

Mr Happy
08-29-2013, 08:40 PM

Economics? No welfare, tax the shit out of the middle class, huge tax breaks for companies and CEOs, allow Wall St to write the rules.
Constitution? Enshrine the 2nd amendment in platinum lined with gold. The Constitution is the final word on anything and everything, and if the USSC tries to interpret (as intended by the aged, white, mostly slaving owning FFs) any of the constitution or amendments then they should be hung, drawn and quartered...

Mr Happy
08-29-2013, 08:42 PM
You have to realize that these elitist asses think that once they have spoken the entire world is listening to every made up word!

oh, oh, oh...are you calling me an elite ass?? oh, time for me to go nark to the mods and cry like a little baby about it...<sarcasm>....:drama::riot::riot:

jillian
08-29-2013, 08:44 PM

economics: spend money on war... not a dime to help people

social issues? misogynist laws that send women back to the kitchen barefoot and pregnant

constitution? what constitution? today's so-called conservatives think they live under the articles of confederation.

(and yes, i'm being a bit hyperbolic...but it's close enough)

Chris
08-29-2013, 08:47 PM

Claim, no substance.

social issues? misogynist laws that send women back to the kitchen barefoot and pregnant

constitution? what constitution? today's so-called conservatives think they live under the articles of confederation.

False.

False.

False.

Truthy.

zelmo1234
08-29-2013, 08:57 PM
Economics? No welfare, tax the shit out of the middle class, huge tax breaks for companies and CEOs, allow Wall St to write the rules.
Constitution? Enshrine the 2nd amendment in platinum lined with gold. The Constitution is the final word on anything and everything, and if the USSC tries to interpret (as intended by the aged, white, mostly slaving owning FFs) any of the constitution or amendments then they should be hung, drawn and quartered...

Well this is your delusion so I will just talk to the rest of the posters!

ON Welfare, I believe it should be for those that need it and a temporary fix, it should be reformed so if people take a job they do not loose all of their benefits, but it is pro rated to encourage them getting off the system. Like in MI they should be drug testes and made to get their children to school or loose benefits

ON Taxes I believe that all should pay less in taxes and the SS system should be reformed as a voluntary investment system, which would eventually get rid of poverty in the USA. Instead of a system that provide the promise of dire poverty for the elderly

On the constitution I believe it means what it says and says what it means and that politicians on both sides of the isle have usurped the constitution in favor of governmental power. I believe that there are things in the constitution that need to be changed and the founders provided ways to change it that our politicians have forgotten about

As far as the justices they once were concerned with the law, but have been reduce to the third political house concerned with ideology instead of the law on both sides, it is a shame

So been and Elitist liberal and totally wrong as usual how does it feel?

Mr Happy
08-29-2013, 08:59 PM
Well this is your delusion so I will just talk to the rest of the posters!

ON Welfare, I believe it should be for those that need it and a temporary fix, it should be reformed so if people take a job they do not loose all of their benefits, but it is pro rated to encourage them getting off the system. Like in MI they should be drug testes and made to get their children to school or loose benefits

ON Taxes I believe that all should pay less in taxes and the SS system should be reformed as a voluntary investment system, which would eventually get rid of poverty in the USA. Instead of a system that provide the promise of dire poverty for the elderly

On the constitution I believe it means what it says and says what it means and that politicians on both sides of the isle have usurped the constitution in favor of governmental power. I believe that there are things in the constitution that need to be changed and the founders provided ways to change it that our politicians have forgotten about

As far as the justices they once were concerned with the law, but have been reduce to the third political house concerned with ideology instead of the law on both sides, it is a shame

So been and Elitist liberal and totally wrong as usual how does it feel?

Oh, I thought you asked the conservative POV. I didn't know we were talking about your particular POV. My bad. Will have to work on my ESP so I know what you are meant to be saying, not what you are actually saying.

Carry on...

Edit: As for being wrong, you and I basically said the same thing, but I was a lot more economic (ie, less waffle) with my diatribe than you were with yours...

zelmo1234
08-29-2013, 09:01 PM
oh, oh, oh...are you calling me an elite ass?? oh, time for me to go nark to the mods and cry like a little baby about it...<sarcasm>....:drama::riot::riot:

No, like most libs you have way to high of an opinion of yourself.

I was referring to the lot of liberals in general!

Mister D
08-29-2013, 09:01 PM
Oh, I thought you asked the conservative POV. I didn't know we were talking about your particular POV. My bad. Will have to work on my ESP so I know what you are meant to be saying, not what you are actually saying.

Carry on...

Shlomo, he's a conservative. Get it now, bubala?

jillian
08-29-2013, 09:02 PM
False.

False.

False.

baseless and unsubstantiated opinion.

zelmo1234
08-29-2013, 09:02 PM

Carry on...

And I just gave you what every conservative that I know of believes, it is liberals that make stuff up!

Chris
08-29-2013, 09:06 PM
Hard to believe, zelmo is one of the more conservative members here.

Chris
08-29-2013, 09:08 PM
baseless and unsubstantiated opinion.

We're having an amazing evening of you understanding my points perfectly. Everything you said was baseless and unsubstantiated opinion. I was just more economical with false. And truthy. Nice that you agree so agreeably!

Sound and fury.

:-)

Mr Happy
08-29-2013, 09:30 PM
No, like most libs you have way to high of an opinion of yourself.

I was referring to the lot of liberals in general!

If I was a liberal, you might be right. To be fair, it's not hard to have too high of an opinion of oneself on these boards considering the 'opposition'...

Mainecoons
08-29-2013, 09:33 PM
That sure beats facing the reality of getting your butt kicked quite regularly here. I wonder if every sheep herder from a totally inconsequential if stunningly beautiful country fancies himself an expert on a place half way around the world that he doesn't live in.

You might want to try a mirror check and see if you can learn anything from the fact that your high opinion of yourself doesn't have a lot of support here except from a couple of other leftist ranters.

Mr Happy
08-29-2013, 09:36 PM
That sure beats facing the reality of getting your butt kicked quite regularly here. I wonder if every sheep herder from a totally inconsequential if stunningly beautiful country fancies himself an expert on a place half way around the world that he doesn't live in.

You might want to try a mirror check and see if you can learn anything from the fact that your high opinion of yourself doesn't have a lot of support here except from a couple of other leftist ranters.

Well, considering that the ones supposedly kicking my arse are neocon whackjobs or wannabe libertarians who don't seem to stand for much (and repeatedly refuse to offer up solutions to real problems), I'll take your opinion with a grain of salt. I have yet to get my arse kicked by anybody on here. Not even close. Again, just because you think I have, doesn't mean I have. You may think Ricky Martin is the hottest singer since Elvis MC, doesn't mean he is...capice?

Chris
08-29-2013, 09:47 PM
Well, considering that the ones supposedly kicking my arse are neocon whackjobs or wannabe libertarians who don't seem to stand for much (and repeatedly refuse to offer up solutions to real problems), I'll take your opinion with a grain of salt. I have yet to get my arse kicked by anybody on here. Not even close. Again, just because you think I have, doesn't mean I have. You may think Ricky Martin is the hottest singer since Elvis MC, doesn't mean he is...capice?

To quote you "To be fair, it's not hard to have too high of an opinion of oneself on these boards...."

zelmo1234
08-30-2013, 01:23 AM
To quote you "To be fair, it's not hard to have too high of an opinion of oneself on these boards...."

Well he is a liberal, they are special :)

Mr Happy
08-30-2013, 02:22 AM
Well he is a liberal, they are special :)

I'm about as much a liberal as you are intelligent....:afro:

zelmo1234
08-30-2013, 02:33 AM
I'm about as much a liberal as you are intelligent....:afro:

Extremely liberal then!!! :)

midcan5
08-30-2013, 05:53 AM
The tea party has become a third party and a perfect example of why multiple parties get nothing done. When a third or fourth party holds enough votes to affect any policy it then becomes the guiding party. It alone holds the power. Here is a interesting video that covers the topic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0pZ9LTZW1g

jillian
08-30-2013, 06:00 AM

no.

Libhater
08-30-2013, 06:45 AM
The tea party has become a third party and a perfect example of why multiple parties get nothing done. When a third or fourth party holds enough votes to affect any policy it then becomes the guiding party. It alone holds the power. Here is a interesting video that covers the topic.

I didn't watch the video for the fact is that the Tea Party isn't a real political party as would be the dem and repub parties. So your video becomes moot in discussing political parties in America.

jillian
08-30-2013, 07:24 AM
I didn't watch the video for the fact is that the Tea Party isn't a real political party as would be the dem and repub parties. So your video becomes moot in discussing political parties in America.

no, they are the radical right of the GOP.... but they're dragging the party down to the lowest common denominator by running primaries against the normal republicans who can win elections.

they'd be doing the GOP a favor if they had the chutzpah to go off on their own.

Chris
08-30-2013, 07:53 AM

The Tea Parties are not a party but a movement. Not sure why liberals have such trouble with this. It's a movement like OWS is a movement.

Deutsch is a brilliant physicist, he should stick to that, and British politics aren't American.

Chris
08-30-2013, 07:53 AM

no.

Socialist, by his own admission in his socialist/capitalist thread.

Mr Happy
08-30-2013, 07:59 AM

Interesting video, and what we thought would happen in NZ when we changed from FFP. When we went to MMP the first election that did happen. The third largest party threw its weight around. The next election? That party went from 17 seats down to about 4. The smaller parties learned their lesson and now play nice.

jillian
08-30-2013, 08:01 AM

funny. i've known him for ten years. he's not a socialist.

you should really stop making up things.

Mr Happy
08-30-2013, 08:07 AM

LOL, he is a funny little man isn't he. I really wish he would stop following me around. A person who cherrypicks people's answers and wonders why he is so disliked on this board....

jillian
08-30-2013, 08:08 AM
LOL, he is a funny little man isn't he. I really wish he would stop following me around. A person who cherrypicks people's answers and wonders why he is so disliked on this board....

heh..

patrickt
08-30-2013, 08:34 AM
I see the new organizer of liberal circle jerks has no trouble finding liberals participants. Enjoy yourselves.

nic34
08-30-2013, 08:38 AM
Hey, if you want a con only board where there's no debate, just say so..........

Agravan
08-30-2013, 08:46 AM
Hey, if you want a con only board where there's no debate, just say so..........

There's no debate now, what with you liberal flamethrowers round.
He says while waiting for the inevitable "I know you are, but what am I?" comeback.

Mr Happy
08-30-2013, 08:49 AM
He says while waiting for the inevitable "I know you are, but what am I?" comeback.

That's rich. Look at your sig line, Libhaters and Mainecoons = talk about inflamatory. Now look at Jillians (oh, she doesn;t have one) and Nics (oh, neither does he...)

Mainecoons
08-30-2013, 09:10 AM
Probably can't figure out what to have.

Your's should be "Sheep herding busybody know it all from a place that is so boring I have to spend my days posting drivel on foreign message boards."

nic34
08-30-2013, 09:14 AM
That's rich. Look at your sig line, Libhaters and Mainecoons = talk about inflamatory. Now look at Jillians (oh, she doesn;t have one) and Nics (oh, neither does he...)

It's ok to ignore coonzie, our resident master of insult....

Chris
08-30-2013, 09:15 AM

False accusation, jill, you really need to read what he posts. Besides his arguing Marx's theory of worker exploitation, like you and marie, he argued directly for socialism in his thread on the topic: http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/15917-Is-there-any-room-for-socialism-in-society-in-any-form?highlight=socialism:

I think pure socialist countries like the former Soviet Union etc I get that, but within a a mixed system I don't have a problem.

That and other posts in that thread advocated socialism.

Think before you make false accusations.

Mr Happy
08-30-2013, 09:16 AM
It's ok to ignore coonzie, our resident master of insult....

I think of him more as a Master Baiter....

jillian
08-30-2013, 09:17 AM

projecting again, dear?

blah blah blah....

and little boy, you really shouldn't all others 'flame throwers'.

Chris
08-30-2013, 09:21 AM

Where do you see your fellow travelers engaging in discussion that doesn't devolve into ridicule and personal attack?

Chris
08-30-2013, 09:25 AM

Apparently you can't tell the difference between the general dissing of libs/dems and the types of personal attacks you engage in.

oceanloverOH
08-30-2013, 09:30 AM
This thread is starting to turn into a slugfest. Please try to stay on topic rather than baiting each other. Thank you.

Agravan
08-30-2013, 09:33 AM
projecting again, dear?

blah blah blah....

and little boy, you really shouldn't all others 'flame throwers'.
Does your mommy know you're on her computer again? Be a good little girl and go play in traffic, please.

Chris
08-30-2013, 10:02 AM

False accusation, jill, you really need to read what he posts. Besides his arguing Marx's theory of worker exploitation, like you and marie, he argued directly for socialism in his thread on the topic: http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/15917-Is-there-any-room-for-socialism-in-society-in-any-form?highlight=socialism:

I think pure socialist countries like the former Soviet Union etc I get that, but within a a mixed system I don't have a problem.

That and other posts in that thread advocated socialism.

Think before you make false accusations.

So no response to stated facts, jill?

My guess is you don't recognize his socialism because you express the same and you both probably consider yourselves moderate centers of the universe.

paul alan
09-11-2013, 10:35 AM
Can tea party become any more trivial? (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/16052-Can-tea-party-become-any-more-trivial/page12)

A lot more, after Rand Paul trivialized himself and his tea party even further, after his juvenile blathering after President Obama's speech.

Seems there's no one in the Republican party who can keep these wonks off TV!

Thankfully ....

ptif219
09-11-2013, 10:55 AM
Can tea party become any more trivial? (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/16052-Can-tea-party-become-any-more-trivial/page12)

A lot more, after Rand Paul trivialized himself and his tea party even further, after his juvenile blathering after President Obama's speech.

Seems there's no one in the Republican party who can keep these wonks off TV!

Thankfully ....

You mean after Paul stated facts Obama does not want you to know

paul alan
09-11-2013, 11:11 AM
Rand Paul is to facts as Sarah Palin is to Russia ....

ptif219
09-11-2013, 11:21 AM

No that would be Obama and Kerry

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/fact-check-obamas-syria-case-still-lacks-proof

peoshi
09-11-2013, 12:54 PM

:)What does Palin have to do with Russia?

paul alan
09-11-2013, 01:17 PM
Nothing .....

peoshi
09-11-2013, 01:22 PM
Nothing .....

:)Oh that's right, for a minute I forgot you're just another troll...carry on.

jillian
09-11-2013, 07:44 PM
Oh that's right, for a minute I forgot you're just another troll...carry on.

you seemed to miss the point...

so not surprising. :rolleyes:

paul alan
09-14-2013, 10:22 AM
On a right wing board, anyone who doesn't spout the Limbaugh creed is a 'troll'

:afro:

Peter1469
09-14-2013, 10:34 AM
There are more left wing members here- this is not a "right wing" board.

paul alan
09-14-2013, 10:35 AM
Sure there are ....

Peter1469
09-14-2013, 10:47 AM
Sure there are ....

Counting is basic math. And as the Barbie doll once said "math is hard."

Mainecoons
09-14-2013, 11:15 AM
Gosh, is Paul a math expert like Cigar?

peoshi
09-14-2013, 11:15 AM
you seemed to miss the point...

so not surprising. :rolleyes:Well then why don't you explain the point to me,Jillian? Are you one of the idiots who actually think she said she could see Russia from her house? She has nothing to do with this thread and she has nothing to do with Russia, she is not running for office, so please tell how your deluded mind weaves that idiotic statement into some kind of point?

paul alan
09-14-2013, 12:06 PM
Good god .....

peoshi
09-14-2013, 12:25 PM
God ignores trolls.

paul alan
09-14-2013, 12:29 PM
Thank god ....

peoshi
09-14-2013, 12:36 PM
Try explaining the point behind your idiotic statement and maybe he will take you off of ignore.

Chris
09-14-2013, 12:52 PM
God ignores trolls.

Given that liberal paul's god is the State, no, as evidenced by the NSA scandal, it does not ignore anything.

paul alan
09-14-2013, 05:07 PM
Yes, the tea party can become a lot more trivial.

Just watch them ......

:drumdude:

ptif219
09-14-2013, 06:31 PM
Yes, the tea party can become a lot more trivial.

Just watch them ......

:drumdude:

You may find that 2010 repeated in 2014 with all the democrat scandals