PDA

View Full Version : Another Round Of "The Knock-Out Game"

GrassrootsConservative
08-30-2013, 03:12 PM
The object: Target an innocent victim for no other reason than they are there, then sucker punch him or her…
The 17-year-old in gym shorts approached his target. The 28-year-old Lansing man was waiting for his daughter at her school-bus stop at REO (http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/27/another-completely-random-attack-by-a-teen-who-happens-to-be-race-redacted/#) Road and Ballard Street…

The teen had two friends nearby – dropped off by a third friend in a van after they scouted their target. They knew what Marvell Weaver was going to do. They had discussed it.

Weaver approached his victim from behind, a black KL-800 Type Stun Gun in his pocket. It is capable of generating 1.8 million volts.

He passed him and turned back, pressed the stun gun into the victim’s side. Again and again, and … nothing…

The intended victim moved quickly, pulling his stainless steel .40-caliber Smith and Wesson…

He shot Weaver in his buttocks as the teen turned to flee…

“‘I’m sorry, please don’t kill me, I don’t know why I did that, I’m high you know, I just wanna go home,’” the teen told the man who had just shot him…

A witness told police the man stayed by the teen and appeared supportive and non-threatening.

The teen was hospitalized with a non-life threatening injury.
Which is fortunate for both of them. If he had died, his unnamed would-be victim might become the new George Zimmerman. Well, assuming the guy who lawfully defended himself with his licensed concealed firearm isn’t black.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/27/another-completely-random-attack-by-a-teen-who-happens-to-be-race-redacted/ (http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/27/another-completely-random-attack-by-a-teen-who-happens-to-be-race-redacted/)

Here's the perpetrator (or as Liberals would call him, the "victim"):

http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/marvell_weaver.jpg

But you'll never see this story on the news...

fyrenza
08-30-2013, 06:12 PM
Man, I'd like to shake the shooter's hand ~

he was cool, calm and collected enough to Shoot To Wound,
and didn't treat the perp badly while they waited on the police,

which is the very EPITOME of a non-racist "responsible gun owner," imho.

pragmatic
08-30-2013, 06:20 PM
subscribe

zelmo1234
08-30-2013, 06:28 PM
I know that you are proud of the Shooter but I hope that this is not one of my students because I would recommend that he go to jail!

He shot the man in the but, the man was fleeing the situation.

I tell them before they choose to conceal carry that I will be called to there trail and likely will be there to testify against him!

I could not open the link so I did not get the entire story, but it looks to me like a CPL holder that has taken one class and hit the road!

pragmatic
08-30-2013, 06:33 PM
I know that you are proud of the Shooter but I hope that this is not one of my students because I would recommend that he go to jail!

He shot the man in the but, the man was fleeing the situation.

I tell them before they choose to conceal carry that I will be called to there trail and likely will be there to testify against him!

I could not open the link so I did not get the entire story, but it looks to me like a CPL holder that has taken one class and hit the road!

May be a valid point about shooting the punk in the back. Dunno. Details matter.

zelmo1234
08-30-2013, 06:51 PM
You have to be able to complete a threat triangle. the persons has to have the ability to cause you great bodily harm, he had a stun gun so that is complete, He to have the opportunity when he was behind him he did but when he was fleeing and I think that fails to be emanate,

But we do not have all the facts!

fyrenza
08-30-2013, 07:00 PM
So the perp runs a few steps, slapping the stun-gun to get it working, or readjusting the wires,

TURNS, and fires it at you.

Sorry.

Pull a stun-gun on me, I don't have time to react to anything BUT the perceived threat,
and to ACT, as quickly as possible, to protect myself,

from ALL of the dangers I can see/think of.

(His "friend" was lurking about, also, eh?)

just sayin'

zelmo1234
08-30-2013, 10:08 PM
So the perp runs a few steps, slapping the stun-gun to get it working, or readjusting the wires,

TURNS, and fires it at you.

Sorry.

Pull a stun-gun on me, I don't have time to react to anything BUT the perceived threat,
and to ACT, as quickly as possible, to protect myself,

from ALL of the dangers I can see/think of.

(His "friend" was lurking about, also, eh?)

just sayin'

Like I said? I hope that this is not one of mine.

Do you see that this is different than someone, sitting on top of you beating the crap out of you? Now if he had waited until the person turned back toward him? Totally different story! but if someone has their backed turned?

In my class that is a don't shoot, Again I do not have all the facts so I could change my mind in a hurry!

pragmatic
08-30-2013, 10:58 PM

Do you see that this is different than someone, sitting on top of you beating the crap out of you? Now if he had waited until the person turned back toward him? Totally different story! but if someone has their backed turned?

In my class that is a don't shoot, Again I do not have all the facts so I could change my mind in a hurry!

Do respect your point.

But when someone is being attacked their mind is by nature racing/blurring. Am (as you) waiting for the details. But if the question is close, i defer to the shooter. He is deserving of providing for his own personal safety to all reasonable degree. If the attacker turned to run just as the victim was firing his gun, the punk fuck did deserve the lead in his ass.

zelmo1234
08-30-2013, 11:15 PM
That is why we try very hard to talk people out of the concealed Carry lifestyle, because it can change your life in a hurry!

I like you want to defer to the shooter, and this thug defiantly wanted to do harm, So the things that we do not know could very well defer my opinion in the shooters favor

For those on the forum that have chosen to carry, this is why you go over this in your mind again and again and again

And you have to be aware of your surroundings when you have that gun strapped on your side.

In this case we do not know if the shooter actually shot to wound or not, but if you have time to shoot to wound, then you are likely going to have trouble with the legal system.

fyrenza
09-02-2013, 05:25 PM

And like I said,

I don't give a shit if he was praying the Lord's Prayer when he TURNED AWAY from me ~

the thug ATTACKED ME with a serious weapon,
and I'm not ABOUT to just stand there like some genital wart,

HOPING that that was his "best shot,"

because as far as I know, he could be fumbling around for his Saturday Night Special, or his switchblade knife.

You come at me, PULL A WEAPON on me, and fail to immobilize me?

You're going down.