PDA

View Full Version : Unconditional love: Molalla mother aches for her murderer son

Kabuki Joe
09-01-2013, 07:54 PM
Interesting.....

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2013/08/unconditional_love_molalla_mot.html#incart_m-rpt-2

Common
09-01-2013, 10:27 PM
Not so unusual mothers have stood by their serial killer sons.

Kabuki Joe
09-01-2013, 11:27 PM
Not so unusual mothers have stood by their serial killer sons.

Which is why our prison system is the way it is
Which is why so many people are on the dole
Which is why homosexuality is becoming accepted as normal
Which is why the pedos will become accepted

Thanks moms everywhere!

junie
09-02-2013, 07:48 AM

Thanks moms everywhere!

just because a mother loves her son doesn't mean murder is 'accepted'. :loco:

jillian
09-02-2013, 08:00 AM

Thanks moms everywhere!

^^^^^^

bizarre.

patrickt
09-02-2013, 08:29 AM
I suspect she did have a lot to do with her son being where he is. Drug and alcohol use during pregnancy leave a legacy. But, she won't find the pity she's looking for from me. She could do some good by telling young women the dangers of substance abuse during pregnancy but that wouldn't bring what she wants. I don't do pity parties well so I avoid them.

When I was working I dealt with a lot of people who had fetal alcohol effects. They were incapable of predicting. For example, a friend's daughter went shopping with two friends and a checkbook for an account that had been closed for two years. They bought clothes. Two days later the police were at the door. The girl is quite bright but is incapable of looking ahead. When talking about what happened she kept saying, "I didn't think about...." I honestly think it's more accurate to say she can't.
http://specialchildren.about.com/od/gettingadiagnosis/g/FAE.htm

The man did what he did and so did his mother. There are things both can do now but they don't seem inclined to do that. I won't pity them.

Kabuki Joe
09-02-2013, 10:39 AM
just because a mother loves her son doesn't mean murder is 'accepted'. :loco:

...women are empathetic, right?...so like I explained before, women jump in the hole which puts them in crisis with the people they are trying to help (murderers, pedophiles, homosexuals, illegal aliens, etc, etc, etc)...so when you are empathetic (in the hole) you feel "if I was a murderer (or whatever you want to fill in the blank with) I wouldn't want to be treated like that"...this makes it almost impossible to fix any problem you come across..."if I was gay", "if I was a pedophile", "if I was an illegal alien", "if I was black", "if I was a female (woman)" on and on and on, every single issue within American Society is being approached like this which is why things are getting worse...you can't fix someone when you put yourself in their place...