PDA

View Full Version : A great reason for Mr. Nobel Peace Prize to be allowed to get us in another war.

Mainecoons
09-03-2013, 12:50 PM
democratic congresswoman eleanor holmes norton said tuesday that at the current time, the only reason she would vote in favor of an attack on syria was out of loyalty to barack obama.appearing on radio's bill press show, the non-voting delegate from the district of columbia also said if the president actually gets the votes he needs, "it’ll be because of loyalty of democrats. They just don’t want to see him shamed and humiliated on the national stage" (video follows with transcript and commentary):

read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/09/03/democratic-congresswoman-only-reason-i-d-vote-syrian-attack-loyalty-o#ixzz2dqxspqkv

Cigar
09-03-2013, 12:54 PM
Look ... The Republicans said they needed to be consulted before military action ... so now they are being consulted.

WTF ... :rollseyes:

patrickt
09-03-2013, 12:56 PM
Loyalty negates the need to think. Consulting but saying up front you'll ignore them is called passing the buck. It's the only thing Obama seems to do well.

jillian
09-03-2013, 01:39 PM
Loyalty negates the need to think. Consulting but saying up front you'll ignore them is called passing the buck. It's the only thing Obama seems to do well.

the GOP were the ones whining that they wanted to give input.

now you're saying that's passing the buck?

lmao...

patrickt
09-03-2013, 03:01 PM
the GOP were the ones whining that they wanted to give input.

now you're saying that's passing the buck?

lmao...

Sure, Jillian. Asking for input when you make it clear you don't care isn't getting input. I worked for a guy who read that it was good to get input but he never listened. Finally, when he asked for input he, quite rightly, got ignored. Occasionally, he got his memo asking for input back with "Fuck You" written on it. President I-don't-need-Congress is simply looking for another scapegoat.

jillian
09-03-2013, 03:03 PM
Sure, Jillian. Asking for input when you make it clear you don't care isn't getting input. I worked for a guy who read that it was good to get input but he never listened. Finally, when he asked for input he, quite rightly, got ignored. Occasionally, he got his memo asking for input back with "Fuck You" written on it. President I-don't-need-Congress is simply looking for another scapegoat.

you mean you're upset that he gave you what you want?

the rest is your surmise because it didn't matter what he did... you were going to rant no matter what.

Chris
09-03-2013, 03:16 PM
[/font][/color]

IOW loyalty to Obama could override loyalty to the people. Statism.

Mainecoons
09-03-2013, 04:15 PM
Watching Jillian dance around the topic and the person quoted is pretty amusing, isn't it?

:grin:

fyrenza
09-03-2013, 04:22 PM
http://animationsa2z.com/attachments/Image/poledance/poledance6.gif