PDA

View Full Version : Brit Hume: "Rand Paul Doesn't Know Jack About The Syrian Rebels!"

paul alan
09-06-2013, 11:23 AM
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/09/05/brit_hume_rand_paul_doesnt_know_jack_about_the_syr ian_rebels.html

Surprise! What took you so long Brit, to admit Paul is a childish idiot?

:huh:

paul alan
09-06-2013, 11:29 AM
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/09/05/brit_hume_rand_paul_doesnt_know_jack_about_the_syr ian_rebels.html

Hume: " ...which military force that you've ever heard of would be eager for another war? That's a statement that amounts to nothing.

Tough love ....

:rollseyes:

Common
09-06-2013, 11:31 AM
Theres been a few republicans to admonish Rand Paul for not knowing about foriegn policy lately.

GrassrootsConservative
09-06-2013, 11:33 AM
He's still doing far better than any Liberal Democrats who don't know jack about anything.

Mister D
09-06-2013, 11:52 AM
Theres been a few republicans to admonish Rand Paul for not knowing about foriegn policy lately.

The GOP establishment's hatred for Rand Paul is hardly a matter of their concern for America.

RosieS
09-06-2013, 11:55 AM

Doesn't stop Paul from yapping and proving just how much he does not know, however.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M-ySyyo8wMg&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DM-ySyyo8wMg

Regards from Rosie

jillian
09-06-2013, 11:55 AM

rand doesn't know much about much....

Mister D
09-06-2013, 11:58 AM
rand doesn't know much about much....

Except how to be a US Senator and more successful than 99.99 plus % of the American population. What an idiot.

paul alan
09-06-2013, 12:10 PM
The GOP establishment's hatred for Rand Paul is hardly a matter of their concern for America.

American's hatred for the tea party is because of their concern for America

:)

Chris
09-06-2013, 12:57 PM
Hey, paul, why'd you leave out the immediate next statement by Hume: "I'm not sure that anyone knows enough about them." Doesn't fit your partisan agenda or something?

Common
09-06-2013, 02:21 PM

I didnt make any statements as to their reason, just what they are saying.

Mister D
09-06-2013, 02:48 PM
I didnt make any statements as to their reason, just what they are saying.

I know. I'm just commenting on the GOP establishment which disgusts me far more than Rand Paul.

ptif219
09-06-2013, 05:03 PM
The rebels are terrorists ans barbarians. That is why Al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood are part of them

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/05/world/middleeast/brutality-of-syrian-rebels-pose-dilemma-in-west.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50154432n

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/09/al-qaeda-syrian-rebels-attack-christian-village-and-were-supporting-them/

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/08/06/198675/al-qaida-groups-lead-syrian-rebels.html#.UipRFGtsZXc

paul alan
09-06-2013, 07:43 PM
Got a link?

:kermit:

paul alan
09-06-2013, 07:45 PM
Vladimir Putin says the Syrian rebels are terrorists and barbarians. That is why Al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood are part of them ....

"Vlad, you think like us!"

Chris
09-06-2013, 08:24 PM
Vladimir Putin says the Syrian rebels are terrorists and barbarians. That is why Al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood are part of them ....

At least he thinks.

Mainecoons
09-07-2013, 08:43 AM

Try it some time.

Thinking, that is.

paul alan
09-07-2013, 02:35 PM
So, chris and mainecoons are the same troll

OMG!

Chris
09-07-2013, 04:23 PM
So, chris and mainecoons are the same troll

OMG!

We agree on some things, we disagree on some things, but we respect the fact we can each present a rational argument not just toss out troll bait. If one of us made a provocative statement and we were challenged on it, we would do our best to muster a rational counterargument, we wouldn't run from it like a troll and just toss out another bait. And we wouldn't merely call someone a troll but go into detail about the behavior that makes a troll a troll. Happy, trolling, paul.

Peter1469
09-07-2013, 06:16 PM
Fox News is right leaning of course, but of the NEOCON variety. That is why they try to discredit Paul, like they did to his father. Now Fox Business is more libertarian and in line with Paul.

jillian
09-07-2013, 06:43 PM
Fox News is right leaning of course, but of the NEOCON variety. That is why they try to discredit Paul, like they did to his father. Now Fox Business is more libertarian and in line with Paul.

Paul gets "discredited", Peter, because he doesn't have a grasp of facts even in the areas that are supposed to matter to him.... Same as his father. And like his father putting out a newsletter containing racist statements, rand seems to have a problem with his associations like the "southern avenger" and his opposition to civil rights laws.

To be fair, his "social conservativism, like his father's before him, mitigate against them even being considered libertarian. And their isolationist policies and naive ideas that if you are nice to terrorists, they will be nice to you, are also reasons for the heat they take.

Peter1469
09-07-2013, 06:47 PM
Paul gets "discredited", Peter, because he doesn't have a grasp of facts even in the areas that are supposed to matter to him.... Same as his father. And like his father putting out a newsletter containing racist statements, rand seems to have a problem with his associations like the "southern avenger".

Rand get discredited because he doesn't support US involvement where US national security interests are not at stake.

jillian
09-07-2013, 07:05 PM
Rand get discredited because he doesn't support US involvement where US national security interests are not at stake.

No. He's discredited because he doesn't understand that our interests are affected in certain circumstances even if we aren't in jeopardy of being attacked. His grasp of the Middle East, in particular, like his fathers, is pretty nonexistent.

And I stand by all of my other criticisms of him and his father, whom I truly believe is one of the most hypocritical people I've ever seen.

Peter1469
09-07-2013, 07:07 PM
No. He's discredited because he doesn't understand that our interests are affected in certain circumstances even if we aren't in jeopardy of being attacked. His grasp of the Middle East, in particular, like his fathers, is pretty nonexistent.

And I stand by all of my other criticisms of him and his father, whom I truly believe is one of the most hypocritical people I've ever seen.

Can we agree to disagree?

jillian
09-07-2013, 09:09 PM
Can we agree to disagree?

sure.

ptif219
09-08-2013, 12:35 PM
Got a link?

I gave 4 links

paul alan
09-08-2013, 12:47 PM
Paul gets "discredited", Peter, because he doesn't have a grasp of facts even in the areas that are supposed to matter to him.... Same as his father. And like his father putting out a newsletter containing racist statements, rand seems to have a problem with his associations like the "southern avenger" and his opposition to civil rights laws.

To be fair, his "social conservativism, like his father's before him, mitigate against them even being considered libertarian. And their isolationist policies and naive ideas that if you are nice to terrorists, they will be nice to you, are also reasons for the heat they take.

Like his tea party base, Paul honestly believes America's borders end at the Kentucky line ....

Peter1469
09-08-2013, 12:48 PM
Link?

Chris
09-08-2013, 12:50 PM
Missing link.

paul alan
09-08-2013, 01:19 PM
Like his tea party base, Paul honestly believes America's borders end at the Kentucky line ....

Wasn't it Rand's daddy who wanted to build a 100ft high brick wall around the U.S. to keep out foreign germs?

Peter1469
09-08-2013, 01:35 PM
link?

paul alan
09-08-2013, 02:25 PM

paul alan
09-10-2013, 10:33 AM
Rand Paul is the perfect pick to detail the tea party response to President Obama's speech - any speech.

We need this goofball ...

A darling of the mainstream media!

Chris
09-10-2013, 11:46 AM
Rand Paul is the perfect pick to detail the tea party response to President Obama's speech - any speech.

Can you explain why you think Obama is a goofball? I don't necessarily disagree, just want your reasons.

ptif219
09-10-2013, 11:58 AM

We know Obama is the messiah of the liberal media even when Putin beats Obama the media tries to twist and spin it to an Obama victory even though Obama seen it as a Kerry gaff

paul alan
09-11-2013, 10:52 AM
After Paul's rebuttal speech last night, this wonk showed the country he not only doesn't know 'jack' about the Middle East .... he knows 'nothing' about the middle east.

He is the Republican Party leader today ....

Yay!!!

:moron:

ptif219
09-11-2013, 10:59 AM
After Paul's rebuttal speech last night, this wonk showed the country he not only doesn't know 'jack' about the Middle East .... he knows 'nothing' about the middle east.

He is the Republican Party leader today ....

Yay!!!

:moron:

Yet he showed he knows more than Obama

paul alan
09-11-2013, 11:08 AM
Yet, Barack Obama is President, while Rand Paul is a one-term Senator from a godforsaken Southern State .... and doesn't need to know jack about the ME

ptif219
09-11-2013, 11:14 AM
Yet, Barack Obama is President, while Rand Paul is a one-term Senator from a godforsaken Southern State .... and doesn't need to know jack about the ME

You mean Paul is what Obama was when he got elected president?